• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When Art Fails to Intersect Life - An Exercise in Nitpickery

DeletedUser9759

I'm amused that someone decided to make a path over the edge of a cliff (ladder?) instead of following a nice slope nearby that would be easy to traverse.

View attachment 6136
Well, there was a complete path there, but it got washed away in the tsunami/flood that resulted in beaches appearing in the mountains. I'm blaming a sudden reversal of the poles caused by the energy released by a multitude of stone circles suddenly appearing all over Elvenar.

Vergazi

You stand next to the enchanted stone on the cliffside as you look out upon the majestic Spire of Eternity. Activating ( clicking on ) the eldritch stone, there is a dazzling flash of light and, suddenly, you find yourself on a white, stone stairway leading up to the entrance of the Spire.

Just what came to mind when i thought about the look of the whole thing.

DeletedUser9759

It's better now, but the proportions are way off. That turtle is monstrous! As are many of the shells. It seems a lot of effort for a mini event. Perhaps it's a sneak peek at a new guest race?

DeletedUser20617

Love the seascape. Especially like the giant turtle - especially when he has a treasure chest on his back. LOL!
Really nice to have a change. When I joined it was winter and we had the snow. It is wonderful to have changing scenery - no matter what the perspective or lack thereof. LOL.