• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

Deleted User - 849192770

steve how many times to i have to tell you, your to big for me to carry anymore

Moho

Chef
Entry one

"In this Ancient Aliens episode, we will look into a series of UFO artifacts found next to dinosaur bones."

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
6647c04229441ff7e1a2e7bdaca5f267.gif

Deleted User - 849192770

well you know how cats like to play with yarn ... well yeah that still applies if they have wings and antenea and are moths.

Moho

Chef
Entry one

Even the humble tumblebug sees himself as a superior creature wielding the noblest stuff in existence.

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
Entry two

"In my world, old sport, you're either always on the ball or on the wrong side of the grass, if you know what I mean."

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
Entry three

It may sound counterintuitive, but you can travel ad infinitum even in a finite universe.

Moho

Chef
Entry four

And if you come across a bug in this game don't worry about it because, you know what they say, that's how the ball bounces.

Moho

Chef
Entry five

"Dad, why do they call him Roth the Flying Moth? He's just a guy walking on a ball."

"Wait till you see Nanny, the World's Sexiest Bearded Lady. They literally milk a goat on the stage!"