• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeledo

I am quite relieved that I don't have to struggle to obtain 9 artifacts next event since I've heard the procedure to secure them is quite a complicated one. I run parked human cities, and to be able to pasively produce more Orc Strategists and Orc Warriors is an attractive prospect.

It depends because everyone can play this game differently (I know I do). There seems to be an abundance of T3 goods everywhere. My trader often shows trades where people offer T3 gooods in exchange for T1 or T2 goods. This is the reason why I have teleported all Glory of the Nimble buildings to my Inventory. I wish I had stopped upgrading these buildings at level 7, while they were still producing T2 goods.
The glory of the Nimble odds are averaging 4.5 KP/day which is higher than the 4KP/day of Echoes which is the next best. You throw away 90KP on average over a 20-day period.

Moho

Chef
You throw away 90KP on average over a 20-day period.
I can afford it because I run parked cities, and I'm very picky in terms of the AWs I decide to plant in my yard.

My cities are very efficient. In Ceravyn, for example, my FS ranked number 2 at the end of the last Tournament. The number 1 player on our server was someone in our FS, and I ranked number 7 in our FS although my city is the smallest (really tiny by comparison).

On the other hand, I may re-plant the Nimble because recently I've noticed there are players who offer T1 or T2 goods in large quantities in exchange for T3 goods. It is not a common occurrence, but it does happen. So I'm reconsidering my decision. After the next FA, I may re-adorn my cities with the Chess set too, which I also hauled to my Inventory for similar reasons.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
We are having problems in Beta, Tournament and Spire are opening much sooner than anticipated, and ending sooner as well. We have no one able to tell us if this is a bug, or working as intended, read here.

Lelanya

At least we can never get bored, can we? :)
Wouldn't want to recruit players, while living in a Western time zone either. I suspect this is going to make that very difficult.

@Silmaril can you confirm, are start and end times for Spire and Tournament being moved for everyone, or is this just a nasty bug?

Last edited:

Huor

We are having problems in Beta, Tournament and Spire are opening much sooner than anticipated, and ending sooner as well. We have no one able to tell us if this is a bug, or working as intended, read here.

Dang! that sounds like a big mess

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I noticed tournament finished only 23 hours after Spire last week but couldn't remember if this was normal or not.

elvenbee

1684164248538.png

Right now it's telling me that it'll start 4 whole hours later than it normally does for me. I really hope this isn't permanent....:eek:

Lelanya

We are seeing offers to view Ads today. It's a movie reel icon, in the city litter drop spots. It offers us to view an Advert, for a cheesy random reward.
SMH

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We are seeing offers to view Ads today. It's a movie reel icon, in the city litter drop spots. It offers us to view an Advert, for a cheesy random reward.
SMH

Adblock prevents the ads from playing in the browser version and they are all optional anyway. I loaded the game in the app to see if they worked the same as the ones in their other games, like Rise of Cultures, and they do. There is the one for random rewards, I got lucky with the one I watched and got 18 diamonds, and there are ones to watch to heal troops after a fight, and there are the ones in the Builder's Hut that boost a production you choose before starting the ads. A max of 5 is available to get a 12-hour boost and the boost can be +20% mana or seeds production or +80% of a boosted goods production, among others. Once you are in chapter 18+, using this for a 12-hour +80% to a boosted ascended goods production may make me load the game once a day in the app just to deal with the 5 ads.

Lelanya

Adblock prevents the ads from playing in the browser version and they are all optional anyway. I loaded the game in the app to see if they worked the same as the ones in their other games, like Rise of Cultures, and they do. There is the one for random rewards, I got lucky with the one I watched and got 18 diamonds, and there are ones to watch to heal troops after a fight, and there are the ones in the Builder's Hut that boost a production you choose before starting the ads. A max of 5 is available to get a 12-hour boost and the boost can be +20% mana or seeds production or +80% of a boosted goods production, among others. Once you are in chapter 18+, using this for a 12-hour +80% to a boosted ascended goods production may make me load the game once a day in the app just to deal with the 5 ads.
Yes my adblocker works like a charm, and I am not planning to disable it anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.