• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Yes Or No

DeletedUser4615

No (love a good thunderstorm :) )

Have you ever seen a green sky because a tornado was coming?

Okay you all beat me, lol

No, to Saturn.

DeletedUser3468

Yes... though it went way to the North of us and strangely was not the one I was in! (My friend and I were closeted in a small room with no windows at work doing the office newspaper and didn't even know a tornado was coming until we were told to head for the basement)

Do you like snowstorms?

DeletedUser4333

Yes (although haven't in..LONG time)

Have you ever built a snowman?

DeletedUser3880

Yes..a snow army in fact, ala Calvin and Hobbes

Do you think donuts are the highest form of pastry?

DeletedUser3880

No..never understood the attraction to being scared...

Do you think we will invent a car battery system with 200+ mile range within the next 20 years?

DeletedUser2963

Yes, some really amazing patents are hitting public domain in the next decade.

Do you like fruitcake?

DeletedUser3468

Traditional dark fruitcake with inedible candied fruit... No (nontraditional light fruitcake with pineapple and macadamia nuts... Yes!)

Do you like to decorate for the holidays? (any holiday, your choice)

DeletedUser3880

Yes....

Do you remember when color TV consisted of hanging a prism-like screen over the front of your TV set?

DeletedUser3468

No...

Would you mind being stranded by a blizzard as long as you had power, food in the freezer, an internet connection, and cable/satellite TV/Netflix/Hulu?

DeletedUser4812

No... I have gone weeks with out power due to storms.

If dropped in the middle of the wilderness, would you survive?

DeletedUser3977

Yes. Assuming I don't get attacked by a bear/mountain lion/snake/etc.

Have you ever jumped out of a perfectly good airplane?

DeletedUser3880

No..odd considering the other serious injuries I've sustained..maybe I'm Unbreakable..hope so.

Do you think tofu is a 'real' food ?

DeletedUser3468

Yes? Ummm... No? Ummm... 42? :confused:

Are you having fun doing (assuming you are doing) the Halloween Quests?

DeletedUser4812

Katwijk - A white square? I assume that there is an image of some sort there... But all I get is a white square o_O

Sheianna - 42 is the correct answer! I love it when someone gets that question right, makes me feel almost normal! :confused:

Yes, the Halloween quests have been fun. Even though I am a newbie and that makes it a little more difficult... I doubt I will be able to finish it.

Do you think the USA will maintain its global stature after this election?

Last edited by a moderator: