• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Yes Or No

DeletedUser4615

Yes :) (But my husband hardly ever gets them for me)

Do you like receiving cards in the mail?

Thanks Cath B that was fun to read through. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3468

Yes! (especially roses or irises... not chrysanthemums though... I'm very allergic to them! :eek: )

Oops! Zinfadellia beat me to that one...:oops:

Yes! (to receiving cards in the mail)

Do you like dressing up for Halloween?

DeletedUser4812

Yes!
I just haven't decided if I am going to vote for Corruption & Deceit or Chaos & Bedlam :confused:

Do you think that your vote counts?

Shellizzie

Yes...No....Yes....Ummmmm Is this a trick question? I will go with a weak Yes

Are you planning to leave the USA if whatshisname is elected?

DeletedUser3880

Yes...black. Necessary for my profession.

Do you know whether or not the correct way to hang toilet paper is cascading over the top or behind the roll near the wall or cabinet?

(yes, one way is technically correct...consult the original patent for the answer)

Q

DeletedUser61

Yes, especially when I can scare small children using a motion sensor.

Have you ever used a Laser Pen for cat bowling?

Do you know whether or not the correct way to hang toilet paper is cascading over the top or behind the roll near the wall or cabinet?
If you have cats or small children in the house, over the top just invites a BIG pile of toilet paper on the floor.

If you want to irritate Granny, tear off a few squares from JUST the outer of the double layers, so that the roll won't tear evenly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buttrflwr

Yes, especially when I can scare small children using a motion sensor.

Have you ever used a Laser Pen for cat bowling?

If you have cats or small children in the house, over the top just invites a BIG pile of toilet paper on the floor.

If you want to irritate Granny, tear off a few squares from JUST the outer of the double layers, so that the roll won't tear evenly.

You are evil! :D

Yes, and dog bowling too. My daughter's pittie chases the light, right into and over anything in her way. :p :D

Have you flown in a helicopter?

DeletedUser3468

No! (Terrified of both heights and have panic attacks just climbing into an airplane that is on static display at airshows... Helicopters are even worse! I couldn't even get close to the one on display! Of course it could have just been that it had seen service in Vietnam and I was reacting to that. Now the F-14 Tomcat's I had no trouble getting close to! They are very cool! :p)

Have you ever felt an earthquake? (not necessarily been in one, just felt one...)

I just haven't decided if I am going to vote for Corruption & Deceit or Chaos & Bedlam :confused:
Love this! I haven't decided either! :D

Buttrflwr

NO!!
The same terror you have over heights, I have over the THOUGHT of the ground being unstable under my feet. Hurricanes don't bother me, but earthquakes....*shiver*

Have you ever been through a hurricane?

(And I am tired of corruption and deceit, guess I am going to give chaos & bedlam a chance) :p

DeletedUser3468

No, (but I have been through a tornado.)

Are you afraid during severe thunderstorms?

DeletedUser4812

No... I tend to pour a dram of Scotch and sit out on the deck and watch!

Have you ever been at sea in a lightning storm?

Buttrflwr

No, I like to watch the lightning. There is something hypnotic about Mother Nature strutting her stuff. Though I could do without the thunder. :D

Oops, Havamal beat me to it.

No, I have not. Bet that would be COOL.

Would you go into space if given the chance?

DeletedUser4812

Ya!... Where does the line start?

Would you go on a one way mission to settle mars?

Buttrflwr

YES, absolutely. There is no intelligent life on Earth. ;)

Have you ever seen Saturn through a GOOD 'scope?