• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Yes Or No

DeletedUser3880

Yes..in small doses.

Does playing Christmas music before Thanksgiving annoy you?

DeletedUser594

yes but I don't garden
do you check in on your elvenar city while at work?

DeletedUser4333

to recap thus far:

Qjakal likes pizza, watches comedy movies, loves pets, doesn’t think that time is a strict progression of cause and effect, is afraid of weeping angels, is in indian summer, doesn’t believe there is advanced forms of life on other planets, is tired of this election cycle, loves fall, thinks God can come into USA without a Green Card, doesn’t watch NetFlix, would eat a spider for two years pay (lol), watches the Blacklist, likes apple cider,

Cath B likes pizza, believes in alternate dimensions/parallel universes, doesn’t like Chocolate Truffles, doesn’t like rock climbing, knows how to knit, cares about what people think about her, enjoys walking in the woods, believes in Elves, doesn’t have HBO, doesn’t have insomnia, likes peanut butter and banana sandwiches, likes the color purple,

Calenmir thinks reading books is better than a kindle, has never been camping,

Shellizzie doesn’t like hockey, thinks DJ’s are deaf, thinks pennies have become obsolete, doesn’t think the IPhone is the best ever, likes classical music, gets annoyed at repeated commercials, can’t survive without a car, thinks this the thread will continue, never had a lychee, plays Elvenar every day, relaxes with the sound of rain on the roof, checks Elvenar at work

Zinfadellia likes the color purple, has gone horseback riding, sings in the shower,

Sheianna has blue eyes, never watched Shakespear in love, likes cliffs, has made chocolate dipped strawberries, paints over wallpaper, has a favorite pillow, hears voices in her head, didn’t go to prom, gets annoyed with Christmas music before Thanksgiving,

Kayleegrll likes wine,

PixieBird misses Ronald Reagon

SilverKNite doesn’t think 7-11 makes the best coffee, doesn’t love the movie Shakespear in Love,

Ludwig Vanhelsen doesn’t think vitamins are necessary

Varron would drive a tank if given the chance, has a garden but doesn’t garden

Ylime74 wouldn’t dress up as a clown,

Bricabrac believes that places can be haunted, enjoys cooler weather,

Happy Happy Happy doesn’t play a musical instrument, shoots pool,

Areane doesn’t like to play in the rain,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4333

Yes, Prince was cool. (and thanks Shellizzie)

Have you ever dressed up for Halloween?

DeletedUser3468

Yes! (and contemplating doing it again)

Have you ever gone trick or treating after becoming a teenager?

Also, that was an awesome summary, Cath B!:)

DeletedUser4333

Yes (once I think..hard to remember that far back...lol) (And thanks Sheianna)

Can you type without looking?

DeletedUser3468

Yes. (after 2 years of typing class, I'd better be able to!:p)

Do you like riding on rollercoasters?

DeletedUser

NO it's a height thing if they stayed closer to the ground I would love them LOL

Do you think animals can see sprits?

DeletedUser3880

Yes, and smell disease and other issues as well.

Do you believe the greatest achievement of all time is indoor plumbing?

DeletedUser3468

No (but it's certainly high on the list! :p)

Do you believe that there are other dimensions/realities beyond ours?

DeletedUser4333

Yes (unless my husband reads this, and then definitely not!) :eek:

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?

DeletedUser3880

Umm..yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Do you like receiving flowers? ( not a trick question..my first wife did NOT..felt I wasted money)