• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamond Purchase Protest - Changes to Lighthouse & Bell Tower AWs Unacceptable

DeletedUser7367

Maybe you should stop making ridiculous comments and then pretend you meant something else.

A) Was I ever talking to YOU??? B) Are seriously expecting me to take ANYTHING you say seriously?...... 'Ignore pile'......

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ashrem....kindly read what I ADDED onto my post after your reply..... We see things the same way..... not even 'ludicrous'. sigh. Just once I'd like to see you NOT slam any/everything I have to share.... THAT would make my day.
1) A majority shareholder can never trump the actions of minority shareholders. minority shareholders have specific rights protected by law.

2) MTG is the majority shareholder of Inno, holding 51%, not a private person. The largest shareholder in the parent MTG is an investment company with less than 20%, so there is no private person to "trump" the lawsuit

None of which changes the fact that there isn't going to be a shareholder lawsuit because this change isn't going to cost the shareholders money.

I suspect if you stop using frequent all-caps (which people have mentioned before is a violation of the forum rules (and since it is understood by "virtually everyone" online as shouting at other people)) there's a chance that people would react less negatively.

My not slamming things would be more dependent the nature of the claims. those that appear as though they are fact based when they are actually incorrect, and apparently based on bad or insufficient information are not going to get a pass. As long as someone is saying things like "if this were done by a publicly held company there would be hell to pay, when it is being done by a publicly held company and I am confident there won't be "hell to pay" I'm going to slam the claim.

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
http://www.hamburg-news.hamburg/en/media-it/modern-times-group-raises-share-innogames/ Full breakdown.... essentially these 3 dudes 'own' controlling interest in INNOGAMES.
There is nothing in that article that supports your claim that those three guys own Inno. the very first line of that page says that MTG increased their ownership to 51%. Your own link supports my premise and refutes yours.

Here's the line from your linked page that actually matters to shareholders and this conversation:

MTG will fully consolidate InnoGames effective from May, 1 2017.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I just saw this thread.
What is glaringly obvious is that not one Moderator has replied to it yet, with an 'official' response - despite an obvious high level of player dissatisfaction.

I have three points to add to the debate:

1. The Crystal Lighthouse / Bellspire is still a good Wonder, for its boost of neighbor help - it is jjust not as good as it used to be;

2. This is not the first time that the design team have down-valued a game element. (For example: Down-valuing the prizes in the last Event was explained by Timon thus - he said the previous event they made the prizes too good, so they had adjusted them down again.)

Why do they do this?
It causes immense player dissatisfaction to be given something - and then to have it taken away again;

3. Why not give us extra Treasure Chests?
Three basic like now, and then one for every x amount of visits. That is the perfect solution! Because then you will get extra goods directly in proportion to the number of times you visit - and we will be back where we used to be and no one will have grounds to complain.

If the developers do not want to give away masses of prizes - there is simple solution to that too!
Re-structure the chest contents while adjusting the daily number - give lots of low value prizes liek 30 minute instants or coin rain 5%, relics, Enchantments - and add in a very valuable mystery chest at random every now and again, with something very special inside - like a 100% Instant, or a BluePrint.

That would:

1. Make the CL / BS rewards fair again and close to how they used to be;
2. Give people a reason to visit more
3. Make the daily visits more exciting!!

I hope that someone forwards this suggestion to the designers...

J

DeletedUser7367

There is nothing in that article that supports your claim that those three guys own Inno. the very first line of that page says that MTG increased their ownership to 51%. Your own link supports my premise and refutes yours.

Here's the line from your linked page that actually matters to shareholders and this conversation:

MTG will fully consolidate InnoGames effective from May, 1 2017. Alrighty then, young man.... As a a truly diversified investor with over Forty two years in both Domestic and Foreign Markets, allow me to school you for a change. Any conglomerate entity with 51% or more of outstanding shares in a Public Company essentially controls that company.... Granted, if any of the three guys get a wild hair? All bets are off.... Is there anything else you need to throw at, around, over or under me today, Ashrem? It's getting tedious at best answering your salvos. FYI, I did, indeed, turn the other cheek after you ran crying to mama Forum Moderator: Perhaps you could lighten up, just a tad as to how you address me at every juncture in the future?? I think both of us can admit that this back and forth bantering is not only fruitless, it's childish as well.

DeletedUser7367

I just saw this thread.
What is glaringly obvious is that not one Moderator has replied to it yet, with an 'official' response - despite an obvious high level of player dissatisfaction.

I have three points to add to the debate:

1. The Crystal Lighthouse / Bellspire is still a good Wonder, for its boost of neighbor help - it is jjust not as good as it used to be;

2. This is not the first time that the design team have down-valued a game element. (For example: Down-valuing the prizes in the last Event was explained by Timon thus - he said the previous event they made the prizes too good, so they had adjusted them down again.)

Why do they do this?
It causes immense player dissatisfaction to be given something - and then to have it taken away again;

3. Why not give us extra Treasure Chests?
Three basic like now, and then one for every x amount of visits. That is the perfect solution! Because then you will get extra goods directly in proportion to the number of times you visit - and we will be back where we used to be and no one will have grounds to complain.

If the developers do not want to give away masses of prizes - there is simple solution to that too!
Re-structure the chest contents while adjusting the daily number - give lots of low value prizes liek 30 minute instants or coin rain 5%, relics, Enchantments - and add in a very valuable mystery chest at random every now and again, with something very special inside - like a 100% Instant, or a BluePrint.

That would:

1. Make the CL / BS rewards fair again and close to how they used to be;
2. Give people a reason to visit more
3. Make the daily visits more exciting!!

I hope that someone forwards this suggestion to the designers...

J
Dear Heart..... allow me to come up with the most salient of solutions: Give us ALL back our AWs as they were 'marketed/sold' to us in the first place. End of problem and discussion..... Seriously? This is the most deprecating move made by INNO to date...... It has far reaching negative implications.....and nothing short of reversing this insanity will make things right again.

DeletedUser7367

that's my point. MTG (with 51%) controls the entity, not the "three guys"

I don't need to cry, no-one here frightens me. Maybe someone else is irritated with your posts?
Who's crying? LMFAO!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I note that you've (once again) stopped talking about the point we were discussing (no doubt having finally realized that your claims about some nefarious private person or group of persons trumping a lawsuit are complete junk) and turned to personal attacks to re-direct the conversation.

DeletedUser7367

Do you have some sort of persecution complex or is your life so vacuous that you have nothing better to do that stir my words like Orc Dung? Seriously.... I pity you. Clarity, sir. I already ceded the conglomerate voting block issue to you. That part was done. My comments were about you inordinate need to find fault with any/everything I state... Go figure... rather, go fish.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Clarity, sir. I already ceded the conglomerate voting block issue to you. That part was done.
So this:
As a a truly diversified investor with over Forty two years in both Domestic and Foreign Markets, allow me to school you for a change
was ceding? I don't think ceding means what you think it means, because launching a new personal attack without acknowledging you were wrong is not "ceding" anything. It's deflecting.

DeletedUser7367

Personal attack does not mean by my using vernacular that you suddenly become so thin skinned that you whine to the touch.... Seriously. Now, you want kid gloves? again, no pleasing or assuaging you, at all.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Do you have some sort of persecution complex or is your life so vacuous that you have nothing better to do that stir my words...

Did you ever notice that you have trouble in every thread you post in?
Did you ever notice no one ever takes your side?
Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, it is not the rest of the world that is wrong?

Ash has had debates with many people here including me.
But notice no one is saying, "This is just typical Ashrem inventing arguments."
Think about that, if you are capable.