• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamond Purchase Protest - Changes to Lighthouse & Bell Tower AWs Unacceptable

DeletedUser7367

Wow.... so turned off by this near defunct semblance of a once great game.... Been a week since I even bothered to log in.... greeted by a 50% bonus kicker on Diamonds... Go fish, INNO..... Desperate times? Kind of obvious... Visits are non existent. Yeah, DEVs... you nerfed our 'reason' to collect our boosted goodies.. Now, the egg's on your faces. Sad.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Wow.... so turned off by this near defunct semblance of a once great game.... Been a week since I even bothered to log in.... greeted by a 50% bonus kicker on Diamonds... Go fish, INNO..... Desperate times? Kind of obvious... Visits are non existent. Yeah, DEVs... you nerfed our 'reason' to collect our boosted goodies.. Now, the egg's on your faces. Sad.

To be fair, if you haven't logged in in a week, you shouldn't expect too many visits. With the global launch of the app, my visits from neighbors have actually improved quite a bit, certainly more than I've ever had before, even before the CL/BS overnerf.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6219

To be fair, if you haven't logged in in a week, you shouldn't expect too many visits. With the global launch of the app, my visits from neighbors have actually improved quite a bit, certainly more than I've ever had before, even before the CL/BS overnerf.

I have absolutely seen an increase from neighbor visits since the app has been out as well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9283

Many of us are very concerned about the changes made to Lighthouse and Sanctuary AWs which results in a very significant reduction in the worth of those AWs to active players who visit their neighbours regularly. The feedback from players in beta and here is clearly not being listened to and the response from Support is 'Raise the issue on the Forum'. I have also been asked by other players to raise this as a new thread.

As will be seen in the comments to game release 39 the feeling from many players is passionate about the effects of the changes made.
We now have 2 top Fellowships withholding purchases of diamonds in Arendyll and would welcome further support for our protest, I am told that Fellowships in other Worlds are also taking this action.

In Arendyll Phoenix Power has changed our name to PHOENIX POWER - PROTESTING and our Fellowship description now reads -

During October 2017 our players will not be purchasing or using diamonds as a protest regarding the changes to Lighthouse & Bell Tower AWs. Support and developers have failed to respond to the genuine concerns of a high volume of players in beta and the live forum regarding these changes.

The changes will reduce the volume of goods received by all active players who visit more than 30 Fellowship members and/or Neighbours each day. This will have the effect of reducing neighbourhood visits significantly as the benefits disappear. It will also have an effect on the ability to participate in tournaments and negotiating provinces. The value which players have invested in these AWs have been taken resulting in that investment now being almost worthless.

Inno - PLEASE PLEASE reconsider this change as it is blatantly unfair.

We encourage other Fellowships to join our protest.

There has been no comment from any of the game moderators in the forum responding to any of our comments and we seem to be totally ignored. The initial announcement of the change here and previously in beta were blatantly untrue for active players.

We ask all other Fellowships in all Worlds to support our protest by not using or buying diamonds during October in the hope that we will be given a reasoned argument supporting the changes made or a modification to give some of the significant value taken away from active players who love this game.
SUPPORTING!

DeletedUser1586

As the leader of a group of mainly older players some of which, myself included, are on Social Security I protest the continual push for buying diamonds. For some of my players it is impossible to purchase diamonds, a few of us can buy them occasionally. It would be nice to have diamonds to make things easier but when the game changes rules it sometimes cripples some of the players. We try to participate in the tournaments and quests and even the Adventures. I am frustrated that the support may listen to messages but unless you are a diamond buyer or very high level players you are pretty much out of luck. I know some of us have been discussing starting another game.

Also, I tried to sign to put my name in the hat for the diamonds and had to go to a different place to login and cannot seem to find a way back to the diamonds.

Mom

Laochra

I wonder.....of all those that are protesting the CL changes & are boycotting diamonds (I understand why)....how many of them submitted an entry for today's free diamond giveaway?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

:confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O@SoggyShorts don't do that you making me get on the floor and do flips....

And I am way to old to do that ....

And as for blueprints I used 10 in my upgrade, to finish using blueprints would have "only" required 27 more blueprints.

Last edited by a moderator: