• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

DeletedUser2650

I didn't think I could trade either, until I went to my actual Trader in my city! My problem was solved. Good Luck.

DeletedUser9215

Elvenar Mobile is here!

Dear Humans and Elves,

As the Elvenar Mobile application has been released now, we are creating this dedicated thread in order to gather after-release feedback.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser9215

I loaded the app on my ipad mini with no problem; I agree that there are still some components missing but I like the graphics and find it pretty user friendly. I am happy that I will be able to play my game when I am travelling.

Thanks

DeletedUser13011

We need to see the extra quests too. I love the menus. A bit of tweaking to show us all our options, and maybe make it easier to slide big colored panels back off the edges...Good job overall!

Robusto

Looking good. Was really looking forward to having access to the tournament during the work day allowing me to complete 6 rounds, but understand it is not up and running yet. Overall nice first step. ;)

DeletedUser13012

I have a Samsung Galaxy 3 running on an android OS. I've downloaded and updated the app and could not get it to work. I deleted and reinstalled and still could not get it to work. I get as far as logging in and then loading all the way up to 7 of 16 on the loader bar. At this point it freezes screen and then informs me that the app has stopped working.

DeletedUser12097

What a GREAT job on the mobile app! LOVE IT! Just a few items that have been mentioned above, plus, it would be great if there was an easier way to switch between servers....or perhaps the "remember login" feature will make that easier.

DeletedUser9539

Anyone able to run application on iPhone 6? Would like to know if it's working for at least one player ... i am stuck on white screen even before app asked me for login ... have 0% of application running :-/ anyone?

DeletedUser11904

I like the new mobile version just need to fix some bugs, we have no trader can't use are magic Academy, graphics are awesome visits are way fast just fix a few things and it will be much more fun

DeletedUser13015

I collected some items for the halloween quest line on the mobile app and it didn't register to the quest line. I like the app so far, excited to see how it progresses in the future.

DeletedUser1685

I can't even get the game to work. It's downloaded, I logged in, I chose my world and it gets to the page that says "Downloading assets" and it just sits at zero. I've closed out, restarted my phone, and even deleted and reinstalled the app. This is disheartening.
Silly question but do you have enough available memory on your phone for the game? Need about 500 mb total

DeletedUser9597

I collected some items for the halloween quest line on the mobile app and it didn't register to the quest line. I like the app so far, excited to see how it progresses in the future.
Did you go back into the web browser version? Everything I collected in the app did go against the Hallowe'en quest line when I logged into the browser later.

DeletedUser8709

Yes there are tweaks needed to bring it up to the standard of the computer version we are all used to. I LOVE the new feature in the trader, where you can show only 2-star and better trades! I've long wished for that in the computer version. I also like how, during neighbor help visits, it looks like the screen automatically includes the item producing the highest amount of culture that is available to polish as one of the choices. And while I miss the little treasure chests and sometimes need their relics or spells, I do not miss searching all over their cities' perimeters for them. My help visits go a LOT faster on the app.

DeletedUser13020

I think it's a good start. Helping is very fast (though you don't get the 3 free rewards per day). The messages work well. I like being able to collect things but you need to add in the special quests. Also haven't tried to trade yet or build so not sure how that is.

DeletedUser6219

I like the new mobile version just need to fix some bugs, we have no trader can't use are magic Academy, graphics are awesome visits are way fast just fix a few things and it will be much more fun

To access the Trader you have to click on the actual Trader and then you can do everything - grab bids, post bids, wholesaler.

DeletedUser10714

Not bad for first release. I might recommend that with our wonders that clicking the wonder wont automatically spend the avail. FP on that building

edeba

I downloaded this thing and I do not see how to turn off its interference with my phone. I am logged out and it still seems to think it is ok to send notifications. I did not see any way to turn off notifications and this is completely unacceptable. My phone and any app on there is for my use and beeping at me for any reason is unaccceptable. How does this get turned off?

DeletedUser12766

Tried to visit a fellowship member to give her help on an ancient wonder. Looks like once I've been there and given general help for the day I have no way to go back over there and visit?