• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

Carolyn1141

I love it. yes it takes some figuring out but Elvenar did too when I furst started. I thank you for this app for my tablet as battling the big C I have to lay down quite often and I don't have a laptop just the desk top but i have the tablet which was a gift for a person who lays down alot. I downloaded it first day and I found it rather easy to work my way thru and appreciate the challenge as it keeps my mind sharp. I just love this game and thank you for giving me a way to play it more often. If and when I run into a "bug" I will let you know. My sincere thanks

DeletedUser12766

Also my profile picture is a Dude...pretty small thing. But add it to your eventual list.

On the whole I like it. Doesn't seem to quite replace the full version, but it does allow me to keep up with things on the go. Runs smooth, graphics are clear, play is fast...in general quite nice.

DeletedUser9474

I love it on my S5 but would like to turn off the constant checking for notifications as it did a bang up job of draining my battery yesterday. And...I have no idea what they indicate? LOL Also, I would very much appreciate an official Amazon Fire HD version.

Tweaks needed:
1. Could you please add a system whereby players select, in order, what they want buffed and then have those numbers reflected on the app? Right now, I have to memorize my FS's desires and just guess at my neighbors. The return of treasure chests would be good although I understand we are shortcutting the search. Perhaps as an alternative you could add an icon if there is a chest waiting for us in a neighbor's city...

2. Tournaments are going to be complex I realize but there it is...
3. As mentioned by others, I hope unseen quests are updating... ?
4. The Academy needs fixin.
5. Remember my password please. I'm old and often don't remember it myself :)
6. Chat text is SO tiny! Could there be a way to switch to just a chat window that takes up most the phone screen please?

Kudos for:
1. Harvesting animation is very cute although I'm glad it's not on my desktop.
2. Trader is superb.
3. Visits are pretty darn good. :) I don't mind not being able to see the folks city because I really don't want to download all that data. I'll still be using my computer!
4. My city is beautiful~! As it should be .. ;)

I know this was a lot of work but really appreciate it!

DeletedUser11447

Love the mobile app, installed on my tablet. I'm now able to play on my work breaks without taking my PC with me! I did find it disheartening to not be able to do the Halloween Challenge or the tournament. That is something that needs to be fixed. Everything else is great.

pespejo427

Just repeating what some others have said.
2 immediate "bugs" were that my avatar pic does not match the one on the browser. Second, there is a HOLE in my city, where my Squirrel Square cultural building ought to be located. So not all the recent new additions to the game have been implemented.

On The Positive, I liked how fast I was able to do my visits to my Fellowship members, and the quick choice of Main Hall, or Builders (if available), or a Cultural Building to visit. I assume that if Builders isn't listed if its been visited by someone else before me, and the Cultural buildings, will that always be the one with the Largest bonus for the owner?

I like that as well. But how do you know how they would like help - some want just culture, or building, etc?

DeletedUser7145

It's a very pretty looking game on my tablet, and once it's fully functioning, it's going to be awesome. I'm having the same issues as a lot of others.

* Profile picture can't be changed
* Can't put KP into ancient wonders
* Visiting is weird

I never go to sleep right away after getting on my computer, so the chance to grab last KP and put them into an AW before sleep, and collecting a few other things and visits, is very appealing. So hopefully there's an update to fix this soon :)

DeletedUser971

Ok, have a few things that I need to throw out there....

Pros:
1. Nice and clean graphics
2. Loads nicely for a Galaxy S7
3: love the drag to gather feature. Very nice

Cons:
1. No Halloween events on the events tab
2: AW's? where is that at? You can't add KPs to the AWs
3: You have to log out to switch worlds
4: No remember me box
5: can't create spells in the Magic Academy

I will keep playing around with it and give you more feedback as I get more familiar with the app.

DeletedUser13045

I know all the full features will come in time. I love having the app 'cause I can play Elvenar at work now! My job restricts almost everything you do through a browser on their network. Yay for clicking things every few hours! :D

Here are the things I love:

- I don't have to click a world every time I log in.
- It's super easy to invite players to your fellowship.
- So much more fun to visit neighbors and fellows.

Here are the things I don't love so much:

- When you click something to start producing goods, you essentially have to click three times. On PC, only twice.
Added steps aren't nice when you are doing something repetitive.
- Same when producing troops (an added step).
- Can't see how much granite and copper I have.

Others have expressed my additional joys and woes, so I don't see a need to repeat them. Thank you so much for finally releasing the game in an app. Your game is one of my favorite things to do. I play every day and I'd be super sad without it.

Yours,
ItElena

DeletedUser4533

I love the new app and agree with others. There are a few tweaks needed. That beings said, I would now rather login to my mobile to complete my visits. The amount of time that saves is fantastic. I'd like to see that option in the full version.

Arkadia

I love the app!
Although I normally dont like to play on my phone, so this is really just for when I'm on-the-go and 'urgently' need to do something.
HA! that's what i thought at first ;) :p

- The NH is great! so easy to do, and can be done w it in just a cpl minutes! :) YAYY!!! so from now on the app is my primary to do NH on :)

- True, it would be nice to know what the visited city's preference is to help with, but i think this is a small problem to have, not too worried about it
- However, I do MISS being able to access the wonders and drop KPs into the AWs.
- Also I haven't found a way to exit the page, it wont even respond to my phone's back button (Galaxy Note 4), so the only way to exit the game is through the Task manager :confused:
- I keep getting notifications even when i'm logged out of the game :eek: VERY ANNOYING! :mad: we need to be able to turn it off

- I did too got stuck in download, I had to restart my phone :confused:

But I see on the other thread that AWs and tourneys are being planned to be added, so we'll just have to wait patiently :)

Thank YOU!

DeletedUser3369

The Elvenar team has been hyping this up for almost a year.. During that time,I have used the "Puffin" app. I still get to use EVERY feature the game has. Heh, the devs still do not have their heads out of those dark holes they have placed them so long ago :D

How do I get puffin to let me see the rest of my village. All I can see in my Town Hall?

DeletedUser5063

I can't even get the game to work. It's downloaded, I logged in, I chose my world and it gets to the page that says "Downloading assets" and it just sits at zero. I've closed out, restarted my phone, and even deleted and reinstalled the app. This is disheartening.
I get the same never fully loads I have a samsung Galaxy J 3 emerge loads 7of 16 still loading since hmm 1 hour tried many times i get notifications that is it

DeletedUser4515

The main bug with the mobile app is quite a few of us can't even get on.. I was able to get it to load the assets but when it got to the last phase of starting up...the loading bar only would go to 7/16 and then crash. I did contact support and they told me to disable the battery saving mode and if that didn't work...uninstall and reinstall it. I did with no luck. Still the same and I was counting on using my mobile phone for the game. :(

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Has anyone gotten this to work on Andyroid? (the emulator)
andynogo.png

DeletedUser7370

It would seem there is bug in the app that allows people to help a main hall while it is being upgraded. This produces some rather odd results when the upgrade completes.

DeletedUser4302

Elvenar Mobile is here!

Dear Humans and Elves,

As the Elvenar Mobile application has been released now, we are creating this dedicated thread in order to gather after-release feedback.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Now that I have used Elvenar mobile I feel that I can say something about it. I LOVE IT, IT'S FANTASTIC!!!! Now for a couple of suggestions for improvement. Unless I missed it.... When I sign out of a World, I have to log in and select another World rather than just going back to world selection and going to a different world. I play actively in 5 worlds and this would help me greatly. The other thing that I would like to see is when I'm doing visits to other players I would like to see theirrCity name as this is where a lot of them indicate what they would like, C (culture), MB (main building) or B (builder) helped.

This mobile game plays very smooth and encourages more participation as far as I am concerned. It's a winner!!! Glenelven