• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals

Arkadia

Support said they know of the issue and working on fixing it.

@jps54 it may have been ur FS member's trade post?

All trades that from 'undiscovered' neighbors are 1-star. I went through the trouble sending in screenshots of both my phone and lappy. :/

@Deborah M - that is correct. The trader worx fine in pc (as I know) but not in the app

but.....
I still feel the trader is a mess lol
with all the world's sentient trades mixed up w our FS & neighbors trades o.0 oh my lord, i hate to open my trader seeing 30+ pages posts.
yes, i use the filter now, but its a pain too to keep changing
it would be nice to have the Sentient goods listed at the end as it was the first day or move them to separate tab

Last edited:

Arkadia

ofc ur own trade wont show 1-star unless u posted it to be silly :p

check out other players' posts :)
in pc they work fine, but in the app they all are 1-star, even the 3-stars (since they usually only offer a small extra, not enough to cover the trading fee)

DeletedUser3507

2 version 1st pc 2nd bluestacks/android

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

So yes there is a problem. lol

Arkadia

gee! in Arendyll its a rare commodity ...right now anyways....i have 10+ pages of Sentient goods posted, most are looking for Moonstones (guess because of we all need them for the factory upgrades(?)

Arkadia

:eek: In that case we would really need a separate tab for Sentient trades

I really dont like the trader right now with everything tangled up. :confused: I usually go through all trades and help out others w trades after my FS, but going through 25-30 pages now, and its just gonna be worse as other people get their traders up ...sigh

qaccy

Quick question: When actually is the decay rate for things like sentient goods? All I know for sure is that the in-game timer is not correct. It ends up being 7 PM for my timezone, but that's not right. I was asleep from about 11PM-7AM and the decay occurred sometime within that window. Should a bug report go in that the decay timer is inaccurate?

Arkadia

@qaccy it is at 1am PT

this has been an issue for a ling time. it showed different times in different places. now i think at least the decay time is the same where ever u look it up, but it is still incorrect

Is there a list somewhere for elemental quests, at least the quests that are known so far? Gems just goes through quest 19, and I'm well past that. Thanks!

DeletedUser3507

Slow down lol next chapter is not going to be released for at least 6 months the way Inno has deprioritized chapters.

nightrider1

Quick question: When actually is the decay rate for things like sentient goods? All I know for sure is that the in-game timer is not correct. It ends up being 7 PM for my timezone, but that's not right. I was asleep from about 11PM-7AM and the decay occurred sometime within that window. Should a bug report go in that the decay timer is inaccurate?
10 pm est