• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by bushkanaka86

1. Why does Inno continue to push poor gameplay?

I'm not someone who complains about games just to complain or who is never satisfied like many forum trolls, so don't treat my OP as such. I'm someone who has been playing many types of games for the past 28 years and understand what makes a game fun. My main point isn't that they should...
  2. Why does Inno continue to push poor gameplay?

Everyone who has been at this game for a while realized long ago that the most effective way to build a city is to build only your boosted goods then trade with others. Gaining 700% for the same length of time you gain only 100% of a non-boosted is completely worth the effort of posting trades...
  3. My vision for fellowship adventures

When I saw an announcement about "fellowship adventures", I got really excited. But the vision I had in my head did not match the reality of what was released. Here are different ways I could really get excited about an adventure. 1) Make them repeatable, non-competitive, with compelling...
  4. Are fellowship adventures too long?

I would only be okay with a month long event if there was no fellowship ranking aspect. In fact, I would welcome it. They could even make a story out of the adventures such as an evil race of Trolls is invading and we have to work together as a fellowship to beat them. No time limit, just...
  5. Are fellowship adventures too long?

I participated pretty seriously in the first FA in 2 different worlds. One fellowship was competing for one of the top 3 spots, the other fellowship was fairly casual and mostly just trying to get all 3 chests. However, in both cases, we found the fellowship adventure to be about 1-2 days too...
  6. Value Breakdown of All Adventure Point

The Bottomless Pit is the final stage, but it purpose is actually to separate the top fellowships. Those fellowships that are competing for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are trying to get valuable buildings. Once you complete all 3 of the other stages, then the bottomless pit is the only way to keep getting...
  7. Value Breakdown of All Adventure Point

Hello All, I have broken down each waypoint in all 3 stages to determine which points are worth doing, and which are not, assuming future adventures stay the same. Hope this is helpful! TL;DR: Fastest way to reward: Stage 1: Green the whole way. Stage 2: Blue the whole way. Stage 3: Blue the...
  8. Remove Cross-Tier trade restriction

Thanks Soggy, I was actually going the other way. I was offering 1000 gems for 1000 planks, but it wouldn't let me. It should still be my choice to post a "bad" trade.
  9. Remove Cross-Tier trade restriction

To me, the biggest resources in this game are space and time. Because time is so much more valuable than supplies or gold, I consider all T1, T2, and T3 goods to be equal. I think trading 1:4 or 1:16 is ridiculous because the supplies used are not worth nearly as much as the 3 hours...
  10. How I would design these events

That's a good point about being forced to buy buildings you would never use, but this was just a quick brainstorm over making the events more enjoyable. The implementation could be tweaked but the underlying principle is the same: Grand Prize is very difficult, but achievable for everyone...
  11. (Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

For anyone interested, I posted my thoughts on completely redesigning these types of events here: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-i-would-design-these-events.6660/
  12. How I would design these events

I hate any free-to-play (F2P) model that intentionally places beneficial game items out of reach and requires a cash transaction (I'm looking at you Grand Prize 3). I believe any F2P game should only use cash transactions for cosmetic items, impatient players, and possibly convenience, but that...
  13. (Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

In general, no, the 3rd grand prize cannot be reached without spending real money. If you catch each Sky Essence he moment is lands 24 hours a day during the whole event and get extremely lucky getting the +140/+200 Sky Essence reward over and over and over and over again, then you can win the...
  14. Purchased Winter Globes - Angry!

Yes, I know, but you can only buy each pack once, apparently. You would think they would give some sort of warning.
  15. Purchased Winter Globes - Angry!

I successfully completed all 100 event quests and all the daily quests and collected ice crystals regularly but still ended up 300 winter globes short of the Grand Prize. Since I haven't really spent money on this game and have been looking for a reason to give some financial support to a game I...