• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by turfboss

1. turfboss

New player seeking guidance and fellowship!

can't be very active if player has not been seen for a year!!!
  2. turfboss

Heroes of Elvenar Actively Recruiting

Why is this post here - this is for members seeking fellowships - NOT fellowships seeking members
  3. turfboss

Starting Sentient goods production

Got it - thanks for the inputs - Thank you NightshadeCS -- Yes - this is the original answer I was hoping for and I figured from other responses how to get started and I guessed that I would need two Planks factories to produce a needed about of Tree Gum (Pheryll had suggested one would be...
  4. turfboss

Thank you - that is what I was missing - I was just clicking on the normal 3 hour production till this evening when I was ready to set the 9 hour for overnight and saw your message - so OK now I underestand - DUH - how my steel factories produce sentient goods. Another input told me I really...
  5. turfboss

Phoenix Fire Damage %

Just for clarification -on the additive powers of the bonuses. I placed all three of the Phoenix eggs - I am elovling the fire phoenix and will be at 45% tomorrow - I cannot evolve any of the other eggs but the Aureate comes with a 15% bonus on manufacturing goods and I have a !96%...
  6. turfboss

Thanks - and yes I think I understand that - the question is how do I get my steel factory to produce the sentient good (platinum) I need to activate the techs requiring platnium as one of the activation goods. BTW I have not received any quests in this chapter yet to do anything meaningful -...
  7. turfboss

Colonies- [Chapter 15 and beyond]

Or we could travel via a space portal and establish a colony in that new world which might be one of two kinds of new world (1) it could be a bit more primative and would require fighting and perhaps a more primative (slower) growth of the colony - and adaption here might be more like the...
  8. turfboss

sorry I did find the link to search so am doing that now - but unless I find something I will still need help
  9. turfboss

How does one start sentient goods production - I am well into chapter 12 - and have upgraded my steel factories for level 24 - production says they should be producing sentient goods - and it looks like they are ready to but they are not - I am only getting regular goods production. My...
  10. turfboss

Phoenix Fire Damage %

OK - additive not multiplicative -- thanks for the information
  11. turfboss

Phoenix Fire Damage %

can someone confirm for me that the damage provided by the Fire Phoenix (i'mcurrent at 40%) is calculated based on the damage levels I have already attained for various troop types - for example my Dragon Abby (at current level) provides a 109% damage value for my Mage units - so since the birds...
  12. turfboss

I need help here's the question

I think Nonchalant has probably hit the nail on the head - My credit card companies always block me when I travel abroad and since I also do Internet Marketing I often have to approve payments to the UK, Germany, etc. Pay Pal now knows how and where I buy so I do not have much problem there...
  13. turfboss

Keepers of Light looking for active players

Keepers of Light has been active for over 3 years and we are changing our requirements for active palayers - We currently have 5 openings and the group has decided that we would like to be more involved with each other and specifically in the tournamnets - our goal is to become a 10 chest FS...
  14. turfboss

Evolving Phoenixes

thanks for the reply's - I did find the information (and a lot more that was relevant) in https://elvengems.com/phoenix-2019/sequential-quests/ - and the related tabs at that location
  15. turfboss

Evolving Phoenixes

I assume as an analogy for the fire phoenix that the bird has to be fed for the extra "fire power" to be added to my troops - I have evolved to a plus 20% and found that in the first use of the bird (it was in fact eating at the time) that my ability to win battles was significantly easier -...