• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lelanya

Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

This event will start on Thursday April 18, at the usual time. My event scrolls have links to all of the important information, do you require it, and includes the Introductory text. Look here.
  2. Lelanya

Spring Time Change

Yes folks it's that time again, set your clocks ahead one hour Saturday night or Sunday morning if you live most places in North America. This week's Spire and Tournament are the last ones to start and end at the regular time. InnoGames is located in Hamburg Germany, and like the rest of...
  3. Lelanya

Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

Greetings everyone. Blessings of the Phoenix has been Announced for a March 7th start. I will have all sorts of information for you here, in the next day or two.
  4. Lelanya

Feedback Tournament of Magic

Even amidst the weighty affairs of the Elvarian Sorcerers Society, where the most potent sorcerers grapple with worldly and otherworldly concerns, the allure of delightful games proves irresistible. Enter the dazzling Tournament of Magic, where prowess, skill, and enchantments converge in a...
  5. Lelanya

Happy Holidays

Blessed Solstice, Merry Christmas to all. May you all enjoy a peaceful time with family, and the blessings of the Season, as Earth turns towards the light again. XO
  6. Lelanya

Ask the Developers

All righty folks, it's been a long road to here, but here are a few bits about this thread. There were many posts, and some answers were quite long. I have redacted the names of those who posed a question, because some folks used their game name, some did not. I have tried to sort the issues...
  7. Lelanya

Feedback - Whispers of the Soul

Greetings all and welcome to the 2023 Halloween event. Please use my Event Scrolls, located here, for all the best sites for event information.
  8. Lelanya

OMG Tonga is real

Aaaahhh run!! Tonga is a real place, it's not a figment of @crackie's vivid imagination. :eek: Today's Cloudle is located in Nuku 'alofa, Tonga.
  9. Lelanya

Contest Feedback thread

Oh another contest. hmmm. Multiple content self edited, due to my FAngover.
  10. Lelanya

Welcome CMs

Hey there Welcome @Anonglitch and @Deadeye Jerry. I hope that InnoGames is paying you twice, for CM'ing on 2 separate markets.
  11. Lelanya

Is the wiki issue a bug?

The wiki seems to be broken. I wanted to look up how much population it would cost to upgrade 5 factories into the next size, and I ended up with 6 pages open (some of which I do not exactly recognize). Eesh, I do not remember this occurrence in the past (and I remember a fair few bugs lol).
  12. Lelanya

Spire Icon has vanished

What should I do if the bug affects my game play in a way where I can't continue playing? As a temporary solution we would advise that you try another browser until the issue is resolved. Game version: v 1.162.3 Game world: US2, US7, US8 Browser + version: Browser Chrome, Edge Operating...
  13. Lelanya

Happy Hallowe'en

Blessed Samhain to all :)
  14. Lelanya

Fellowship Adventures Guide

This is intended to be a definitive guide to the Fellowship Adventures. Intro The Fellowship Adventures are a multi player event that occur periodically in the Elvenar calendar cycle. It is played, in our cities, and with our fellowships. In each city, there is an event interface, to the...
  15. Lelanya

Why??

One of the Elven Quest Givers has been kidnapped, and replaced with an imposter!!! I think it's Tantria. The face in my oldest city (past my latest anniversary, starting on year 7 don't ya know) is clearly, a human girl who has been painted blue, and masquerading as an Elven advisor. Come...
  16. Lelanya

Gems of Elvenar

Greetings all I want to thank everyone for your kind words and appreciation for the role that Gems of Elvenar has played in the game. I have heard you, and assessed this for myself. I too appreciate the resource that Gems represents, and am in the process of taking steps to preserve the...
  17. Lelanya

Did the game just crash?

I cannot get in. Booted on 'Bad Gateway ' and now it's saying my username doesn't exist.
  18. Lelanya

Time Change Issue

So here we are. We in North America changed our clocks an hour ahead two weeks ago. And now Germany has changed their clocks as well. But the Spire still opened an hour later than usual. I was really hoping that the multiple issues that we've been experiencing with lags, loading, stalling...
  19. Lelanya

Time change

So here we are. We in North America changed our clocks an hour ahead two weeks ago. And now Germany has changed their clocks as well. But the Spire still opened an hour later than usual. I was really hoping that the multiple issues that we've been experiencing with lags, loading, stalling...
  20. Lelanya

In Game Spam

An offer to play another InnoGames product is turning up in my cities, like Spam. There is no way to turn it off and no way to access the offer after the fact. Worse it seems InnoGames' in house psychologist is preying on our "Fear of Missing Out" to create a buzz. I personally think it's...