• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. YarL

AW Effects Spreadsheet?

I could really use a spreadsheet (Excel?) that shows you the effects for each level of AW. Does anyone have one? Thanks!
  2. YarL

Critical Success?

Last week on Tuesday I brewed and received 5 different effects. I had a 50% chance of each effect being a Critical Effect. If I was told whether any of the results were Critical Successes, I didn’t notice it. Scouring the wiki I found something that indicates that a Critical Success increases...
  3. YarL

Sleigh artifact -> Carnival artifact?

Sleigh artifact is listed as a Carnival artifact. Unexpected behavior?
  4. YarL

Armories not producing Sentient Goods?

I noticed that I have not been seeing the animations for Sentient Goods when collecting Orcs from my armories like I usually do. I will pay close attention next time I collect from an Armory. My Pyramid of Purification is present. Anyone else see this?
  5. YarL

Restart production with collection clicks

* Summary: Collection click on a goods (or other items) producing building RESTARTS a production run using previous values * Details: In chapter XVII, the Advanced Trader gained the ability to produce different types of materials. It uses a radio button to select the production type. Collection...
  6. YarL

Cost for training a single unit? (training time?)

I have finished Chapter XV and all of my 9 combat types are at level 3. My combat-related buildings and combat Ancient Wonders vary from level 1 to 21. About half of my light melee and light ranged fighters have a build time of 1 second for a unit. I am guessing that is as good as it gets. A...
  7. YarL

Save me from CTS... please?

The Fellowship Adventure is literally causing me pain, pain in my wrist. I have a serious worry about developing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from all the unnecessary clicking. I understand the developers want to overhaul the mechanism of cycling through the 16(!) different possible badges/items...
  8. YarL

City Expansions problem

In the last couple days I completed City Expansions 19 & 20 (right before Dwarves). I payed 1 million coins and placed the first city expansion. Then I waited to have 1.2 million coins to place the next city expansion. When I went to place the second expansion I see that I have 0 (zero) city...