• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. New members tournament

Thanks, she's a new player. A few chapters to go
  2. New members tournament

Just had a new member join our FS yesterday evening. The tournament icon is not showing up for them. Do they need to be a member for more than 24 hours to participate?
  3. World map Centers

Thanks Zoof
  4. World map Centers

Anyone know where the US6 center is? I don't think the list is current, because when I try to see Mantouf on the map it puts my city in the center.
  5. Best mana per square

Thanks, I didn't even think of looking there.
  6. Best mana per square

I'm guessing that someone (soggy) has figured out the best mana producers per square, however, I haven't been able to find it. Any help?
  7. Rise of the Phoenix Cult event discussion thread

I've converted 8 of the 9 artifacts that I won, and will convert the FA ones too. Evolved my fire chicken to level 10 and going to use the rest on one of the other older chickens (once I figure out which one I want).
  8. Is anyone else noticing the vacancies?

I had a bunch show up over the past several days, then I was moved to a new location. Much better in my view.
  9. Spire Shop

We get cookies??
  10. Spire Shop

I'm a yes for this.
  11. looking for a fellowship

Look at thornwood, we have a couple of spots open
  12. Drop-down list for declinable quests

I would love this for the optional quests. They have nothing to do with the story line.
  13. Fire chicken

Thanks guys, with limited RR I'd rather boost other buildings.
  14. Fire chicken

If I'm only using the fire chicken for the combat bonus, is there any reason to upgrade it as I advance in chapters? It looks like the only thing that affects the combat bonus is evolving it.
  15. New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

I'm in dwarves right now, put all but one of my scrolls into storage. With 2 complete libraries and a fully evolved owl I have all of the scrolls I need and then some.
  16. How to use the building set?

That's what I thought. Thanks Soggy.
  17. How to use the building set?

Sorry to revive an old thread, but... Can you theoretically have 4 complete library sets with only 1 gate? The reason I ask is I have 1 complete set (all 5 buildings) and another with everything except for the gate. I have them set up next to each other so the gate on the complete set touches...
  18. Very disappointed with latest Quest or release - Wintermagic

Debray, that's the way it works. Everyone finishes the event on the same day. Once you get caught up on the daily quests, you need to wait until the next day to do the next one. It's this way for every event in Elvenar.
  19. Teleport Boosted Manufactories

I just placed and evolved my owl (currently chapter 6 evolved to level 7, will be maxed out by end of event) It is providing 4200/24hr of scrolls now and will be just under 10,000/24hr evolved. Throw in 2 complete libraries putting out 1500/24hr each that gives me a metric crap ton of scrolls...