• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Which is Witch?

Which one is more desirable, the Witch's Hut or Witch Summoning Circle?
  2. "Inspiring Mediation"

Could someone please tell me what the "Inspiring Mediation" does? Thank you!
  3. Leaving Orcs

I am finally leaving Orcs and starting Woodelves. Can I now get rid of everything Orc related?
  4. Crystal Lighthouse

Can someone tell me if it is worth keeping the Crystal Lighthouse. I don't know if it is worth the room it is taking up. What do you think? I have read a number of posts on what to keep and what not to keep and I don't see it listed. Thank you all.
  5. Wayfarers' Tavern

So, I have a quest to build a Wayfarer's Tavern but I have already build it. Are we suppose to have more than one? This is the top one on the left side of the screen, so you can't decline it. Anyone have experience with this? Thank you, Diamond
  6. Sorcerers Ship

Can someone tell me if I need to keep the Sorcerers Ship indefinitely? Thank you. Diamond
  7. Spell Fragments

Is the only way to earn Spell Fragments through the Spire? I need 1000 Spell Fragments for Winter Magic. I had just earned 500 when the Spire disappeared for next day and a half. Am I now stuck until it reappears? Thank you.
  8. Trader Question

So, it appears that you can get to the trader either by clicking on the scales on the menu at the bottom of the screen or by clicking on the trader dragon. Is there a good reason to keep the dragon? I would like to make more room but I don't want to get rid of him if I need him. Thank you. ~...
  9. Dwarven Residential Buildings

So I an in Chapter VI Dwarves. I just finished Dwarven Residential Buildings in research. But I don't know where to find the buildings? I have a Dwarven Portal, but how do I build the residences? Is there something else I need to do?
  10. Squad Size

Question. Should I move up to the next Squad size now or hold off until after my last day of the tourney? Anyone have a suggestion. WIll it make any difference one way or the other. I never seem to have enough troops to fight all the way through.
  11. Level of Residences

I am just entering Chapter 5. All my Residences are at level 15. When I try to upgrade them it shows me the "research" button and takes me back to show me where I am in Chapter 5. I don't see anything that will upgrade my houses and therefore give me more population. Any suggestions. Do I have...
  12. Please Help!

If I deleted (or sold) my scroll manufactory my mistake, will I be able to get another at some time? Thank you.