• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. LutherTheHairy

Stabby Horse recruiting

Stabby Horse is an active and laid-back Fellowship looking for a few more active recruits to join us! We consistently get 10 tourney chests and half the time lately silver on Spire . We help our members, happily providing lopsided trades to smaller cities If interested in joining us, please...
  2. LutherTheHairy

Pointy Pony( (Stabby Horse) Seeking 6: A Modest Proposal

Are you in a struggling fellowship with 18 of these when you look at the 25 member roster of your crew in Elvenstats? Are the remainder of you becoming frustrated with barely managing to eke out 7 chests in Tournament and rarely hitting copper in Spire? Think about coming over with your...
  3. LutherTheHairy

Pointy Pony Seeking 6: A Modest Proposal

Are you in a struggling fellowship with 18 of these when you look at the 25 member roster of your crew in Elvenstats? Are the remainder of you becoming frustrated with barely managing to eke out 7 chests in Tournament and rarely hitting copper in Spire? Think about coming over with your friends...
  4. LutherTheHairy

Chill with Us At Stabby Horse

Do you like to take it easy and enjoy the game, some chatter and still get tournament blueprints and silver spire trophies? Stabby horse is the place. We have hit 10 chests since May 2021, and recently have had players just stop showing up some for reasons know, some not, so now we have room to...
  5. LutherTheHairy

What is that in Shenanigans with Sheep

I can understand the sheep looking kinda like lions from a Chinese lion dance, and can even accept the lavender nose...mythical world, right? But what is that purple centipede thing?
  6. LutherTheHairy

Stabby Horse Seeking Members

"Just trying to help out.” Stabby Horse is open to helpful, independently-motivated, & fair-minded players. Different styles are welcome. A willingness to step up & help out is essential. We're competitive enough to get good prizes but aren't worried about ranking numbers. Trades & advice are...
  7. LutherTheHairy

Major Congratulations to "Warriers of Dryad" in the FA

Note their ranking in the FA on Khelonaar. Warriers has 24 members with a median city score a little less than 15k and median chapter of 3. Biggest city is chapter 6 (Dwarves) with a score of 46k. Total fellowship city score around 444k. In FA rankings e in the middle of large city...
  8. LutherTheHairy

Design Expansions for Aesthetics Only

I got rid of my guest race prior to the FA and decided to play with the area after I sold off my workshop shanty town. I took the leftover roads and did what is in the picture with my leftover road tiles (yes, I spent resources making temporary roads for the looks and the culture). I like...
  9. LutherTheHairy

Changes to Sell Building Confirmation Dialogue

Some people accidentally sell things they do not want to*. Some simple changes to the sell dialogue will reduce how often this happens. The current confirmation button is green. Green is more likely to be clicked without thinking. Red is more likely to give pause and elicit deliberate...
  10. LutherTheHairy

Dang!

Well, I was cleaning out old culture buildings and my population mysteriously dropped. Spent some time and realized I sold off my Igloo Festival. That was ok, but seemed like that was not enough to explain the difference. So I am tending to my Ancient Wonders and notice my Mountain Halls is...
  11. LutherTheHairy

Goldmines: Is a Great Purge Underway?

I am curious if Inno recently changed a standard for who gets deleted or moved. Anyone else notice a larger-than-normal percentage of inactive cities being gold-mined by Inno in the last week or so? Right now there are about 7 out of the ~97 cities in my sphere, and I feel like there were a...
  12. LutherTheHairy

March Fellowship Adventure

Well, the FA is upon us...I think. If Inno sticks to the day of week phasing they used with the recent Beta FA, the announcement and 2 day warning will probably come tomorrow. After surveying my fellowship, I sent out the following message about our Fellowship plan which might be worth a...
  13. LutherTheHairy

What is wrong with 1 and zero star trades?

I don't post 1 and 0 star trades, but some in my fellowship do. I hear the argument that this is predatory because it is not a true free market because shopping options are limited...but what stops a shopper from posting their own 2 star trades and waiting for someone to fill them?
  14. LutherTheHairy

How many KP do Advanced Scouts cost in each chapter?

As I prepare to leave each level, I might find myself tech locked for a while for one reason or another. So I burn KP, putting them in wonders. One thing that would be helpful would be to see how many KP the next advanced scouts will take. How long do I donate KP I earn using time and in...
  15. LutherTheHairy

Rune Algorithm Redux

What is the algorithm used for determining which Rune Shard. is awarded when a province is completed or in tournaments or event prizes? (Rune shard = the pieces that can complete a rune in a wonder's wheel, as opposed to rune shard fragments which take 10 to complete a rune). It seems like for...
  16. LutherTheHairy

Fellowship adventure coming?

Anyone know if there is a Fellowship Adventure in the works after Misty Forest? It is looking like another hat artifact will come in handy, but maybe I will spend some $ if there is not an FA. I saw no sign of mention of a Misty Forest following FA in the beta forums or on elvengems. What have...
  17. LutherTheHairy

Why so many more elven cities than human?

I am sure everyone has noticed this. Why are there so many more elves? Is it the psychology of the name of the game? The desire to be exotic/magical/different than the mundane seeming human ? Has there been a thread on this ? Point me too it and I can read that instead of discussing it all...
  18. LutherTheHairy

Required Culture Ratios for Bonus Levels

I can see Total culture = X Required for current level = Y Available = Z Required for next level =N I am sure there are set ratios between the Ys for different culture bonus levels (100% ,150%, 160% and 170%) . What are they? thx
  19. LutherTheHairy

What specific time on Monday does the Fellowship Adventure Start on US servers?

The announcement says it starts "Monday, October 5th (CEST)" and runs through 19:00 CEST on the 11th, which means it will end at 14:00 EDT on the 11th...but what time exactly does it start? 12AM CEST on the 5th, (so 7PM EDT on the 4th on the East Coast of North America?)
  20. LutherTheHairy

What chat tool do y'all use for fellowship planning conversations?

The chat and mail tool in the game(*) is a bit small and hard to use for extended complex conversations. I would like something that can show more on the screen at once than the in-game tools, and keeps records further back than 100 messages because someone might not be online everyday plus...