• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. cant make anything in MA

Hi, I am a long time player and I wanted that started a new city so I could see all the new changes that were made and understand them for new players coming into my FS. I have an issue with the Magic Academy. You allow us to open for crafting in chapter 3 but dont give us any fragments to...
  2. Sovereigns United looking to go gold spire crazy

Hi, do you love playing this game? please come check out Sovereigns United. While we are an active group we are very laid back. Come be a part of establishing SU as a gold spire FS. We just need a couple more, great spire climbers to get us there! :diamond::diamond::diamond:We get 10 chests...
  3. Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates looking to take on a couple new crewmates

We are an active laid-back crew that love plundering tourneys to get those fantastic blueprints. 10 chests minimum in tourney, silver spire but do try to do gold push every once in a while, AW kp swap, participation in FA's (have placed top 10 in 2 FA's) and have a Discord chat group to...
  4. Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates is looking for scallywags to join our crew!

We are an active laid-back crew that love plundering tourneys to get those fantastic blueprints. 10 chests minimum in tourney, silver spire but do try to do gold push every once in a while, AW kp swap, participation in FA's (have placed top 10 in 2 FA's) and have a Discord chat group to...
  5. Sovereigns United looking to build a gold FS

Hi, do you love playing this game? please come check out Sovereigns United. While we are an active group we are very laid back. Come be a part of establishing SU as a gold spire FS. We just need a couple more, great spire climbers to get us there! We get 10 chests minimum in tourney, AW kp...
  6. DELETE

DELETE
  7. Wanting gold spire, 10+chests in a relaxed, fun helpful FS??

Sovereigns United is looking for 4 players to join our ranks. We want to go for more gold spires and need you to help (we have 1 but want to do more). We have a wonderful group of people!!!! AW swap, FA play with teams and themes, Discord group and a wonderful sister FS too!!! please come...
  8. DELETE

all boosts welcome Strong spire and Tourney players wanted (we can teach player who are willing to learn) Participation in FA AW swap Discord chat for us and sister FS Humans! Elves! Join us on thee most noblest of quests! And what is that you dare ask? To play in a fun, helpful, and relaxed...
  9. Cathedral play?

Hi, i am a AM and have a player that wants to play cathedral instead of military. 1 i havent hear this term before but she is from a different country and they could call something different. I believe its just goods. 2nd is there any viability to this type of play? she is in orcs and is...
  10. Sovereigns United - seeking 3 members(updated 6/26/22)

Fun, supportive, laid-back FS looking for 3 strong spire and tourney players to help us grow our 10+ chests and get more gold spires. Experienced or new players welcome :) we teach new players to play big. We have a discord group that allows fun conversations between the Sovereigns 2 FS's...
  11. Cross trading

hello fellow gamers. I have long wanted to put this out but I know a lot of people will get crazed about it but I am going to do it anyway because I see it as a huge pitfall. While everyone thinks its easier to cross trade and sees it as an equal trade I don't know if people realize that they...
  12. Play is getting repetitive

I loved playing this game in the beginning. I have been here for almost 3yrs and now I am getting very tired of playing the same way all the time. The great thing about the beginning was it seemed like it was different having and Elf city vs. Human city. Now that I am in the higher chapters...
  13. Sovereigns United-Recruit looking for strong spire, tourney, or willing to learn players 3/29/22

AM JerseyTinkerbell/Meeko76 Hi we are looking for active players for our sister FS Sovereigns United. While we are a very active group it really is a relaxed atmosphere we have created. We get that life happens. So if you like climbing the spire(solid silver moving towards gold), getting...
  14. Sovereigns United is continuing its Gold Spire quest

Sovereigns United has reached its very first Gold spire 12/9/2021! Humans! Elves! Join us on thee most noblest of quests! And what is that you dare ask? Thee coveted Gold spire!!!! Help SU on this mission as we endeavor to forge friendships and build our cities in a fun helpful FS. We also...
  15. Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates is looking for crew members(Updated 1/30/22

2 slots open. Come aboard the SRS Bubba Storm Raider. We have a DRAMA FREE, friendly, and helpful crew who like to work as a team and provide guidance as we navigate our climb up the Spire (solid silver) or put loot in our Tourney 10+ chests . We play in every FA but every one of them is...
  16. Sovereigns United Gold Spire Mission (Updated 11/28/21)

Humans! Elves! Join us on thee most noblest of quests! And what is that you dare ask? Thee coveted Gold Spire!!!! We shall endeavor on to forge friendships and build our cities in a fun helpful FS. We also partake in tourney(10 chests) and FA's(With themes and teams) Friendly...
  17. Sovereigns United recruiting 4 gold members.

Humans! Elves! Join us on thee most noblest of quests! And what is that you dare ask? Thee coveted in Gold spire!!!! While SU may not be ready today to do so we shall endeavor on to forge friendships and build our cities in a fun helpful FS. We also partake in tourney and FA's (with themes...
  18. 2 in 1 FS

Sovereigns United is on a most coveted quest to attain that elusive gold spire and is looking for fellows to join us in this quest. Our quest don't just end with the spire oh no, we also partake in the merriment of tourney to get as many rewards as we can. We were at 10+ but alas the real world...
  19. Sovereigns United-Recruit - 3 openings (updated 6/26/22)

Come join a (DRAMA FREE) relaxed, fun, friendly, active group ( yes it is possible!!! Lolol) that wants to grab all the rewards this game has to offer. We play it all. Spire going for gold status so players willing to climb high or learn to do so. tourney (10-11 chests) and FA's (with added...
  20. Sovereigns United and Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates (2 in 1 FS Group)

Sovereigns United and its sister FS Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates are drama free groups with 2 different styles of spire play. SU is our gold aspiring group. We want that gold and want gold minded people even if they are in smaller cities. It is attainable!! All boosts are welcome as SU is in a...