• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Yavimaya

Idavis site

Hey all, I just saw the message from idavis from November 9th saying they cannot continue the community knowledge section anymore. He mentioned something about something but can anybody dumb it down for me please?
  2. Yavimaya

Reddit

Someone brought up Reddit! Guess what? There is actually already an Elvenar group on Reddit that a regular player made. Reddit is way more similar to these forums than discord is because you actually have separated threads for every single different conversation and can just go through the...
  3. Yavimaya

AW Shrooms

Why when I look at my Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms AW does it now say production of the archers it gave me is now 0 for all levels previous and forward when it used to say it gives a certain amount? When I click on it, it does say it will give me some this 24 hrs still, but on levels screen...
  4. Yavimaya

Daily prize in event

I recieved the daily price building today a not that long ago but it is not in my inventory and I checked for it several times and still not in there. What do I need to do to try to get it and is there a way that they will be able to see I completed the order in the event today, and that it...
  5. Yavimaya

Foerst Glade Question

Does anybody know or remember if there is a quest to sell the Forest Glade from the Woodelves chapter? Trying to answer a fs members question and I forget. Ty ahead of time!
  6. Yavimaya

Posting for a friend

This post is for my friend that is looking for a new fs. Their name in game is Muggs. They do not want a competitive one, but do want an active one. Looking for 10 chest fs and possibly a monthly spire push or something like that. They are looking for very low requirements if any. They are...
  7. Yavimaya

Tolkien - Recruiting has 1 opening!

Looking for a change? We are a weekly 10-chest FS, looking for players committed to tourney play and Spire play. If you love being part of a fun & friendly group that loves hunting blueprints and climbing the Spire in search of Gold, then join our fellowship! Together we are "TOLKIEN STRONG"...
  8. Yavimaya

3 openings in Tolkien!

We now have openings! If you love reaching gold in the spire and enjoy getting blueprints in the tournaments, look us up and read our overview. If you think we sound like a fit for you message the AM or any Mages in game, or respond here and I can get you connected! We are an active and fun...
  9. Yavimaya

Elvengems

Does anybody know what is wrong with the elvengems guest race guide screen? I tried on multiple browsers and it is showing up weird and can't click on the guide I need to read. I also tried the link from the scrolls of knowledge to get there as well. I didn't know if it is just my device or...
  10. Yavimaya

Ferris Wheel

Does anybody know if it is possible to teleport a Ferris Wheel and still have the time left on it when it's brought back out or will it only have culture on it if I do that and lose the time left? Just wondering.
  11. Yavimaya

Tolkien has 2 openings

Tolkien has 2 openings available if anyone is looking for a fs. We are a weekly gold spire fs and usually get 14/15 chests every week in tourneys. We all help each other and love teamwork! If interested contact our AM @The Unbeliever in game or here. In game is probably quicker. Or send in...
  12. Yavimaya

Mobile-trading station.

On mobile in my inventory it used to tell me that the trading station is an expiring building and how many days until it expires. For some reason on mobile in my inventory now it doesn't tell me that it is an expiring building at all nor how long it lasts, not even when you click to read it's...
  13. Yavimaya

Hello Finally got my forum account!

Hi everybody! So glad to finally figure out how to get on here lol. I had gotten frustrated last year and took a break from trying then tried again and it worked! Happy gaming everybody!