• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Error Code:20 - issue resolved

I'm getting a popup window on my Kindle with Error code:20 can't open shop. Anyone else seeing this or just me? I also did a ticket to ask, but thought I'd check here also. EDIT: issue resolved, sorry for the post.
  2. ELR and MMM attack bonus not showing in Army Camp window.

They have not expired. I place new ones for 2-3 stars in tournament. Last few months 1 each DA, mmm and elr all day 2 of tourney. EDIT: I figured it out. THe ELR and Needles say 150% and 140% while the fire phoenix says 50%. The army camp says 140%. so a 50% increase from ELR and phoenix is...
  3. ELR and MMM attack bonus not showing in Army Camp window.

ok yes I also fed my fire phoenix so shouldn't my attack boost for light range and mage be much larger than what is displayed in the army camp screen? I checked the other units and they have the base bonus from the AW but not from the fire phoenix.
  4. ELR and MMM attack bonus not showing in Army Camp window.

I just learned that on the browser version I can see the HP and ATK bonus in the Army Camp. I have a maxed MM (140% to HP) and a single DA (150% to HP). The army camp bonus to health I see says +80%. EDIT: ok the MM is just 130% so 80% makes sense, but the attack bonus still does not. I have...
  5. Simia Sapiens

Does the Simia increase the supplies required for troops as well as increase the quantity of troops produced? or just a troop boost for the same supplies? I suspect it will increase the time required, but am concerned about my supply production with the % increase of troops.
  6. Magic academy evolves

Ty
  7. Magic academy evolves

Do I need to plant the building for the evolves to appear in the MA? I crafted a fire phoenix, but did not build it. I never see evolves for it or any building.
  8. Sentient goods in tournament/spire

So spire only is doable. I fight most of the spire. Thx all!
  9. Sentient goods in tournament/spire

I just finished elemental and upgrading every building needing sentient goods, so ready for the next chapter. I'm worried about what I need for tourney and spire. Should I stockpile before starting next chapter? I normally get to top of spire and at least 5k in tourney with a combo of...
  10. Best use of blueprints?

As soon as I realized the importance of the fire phoenix and brown bear to my fighting strategy, I spent every BP evolving them to max. I then used some for RR. But now they are reserved for magic buildings only. Getting 1 per week means months upgrading if I stop advancing chapters. i...