• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Bluebell Woods

Fresh Air with Coffee has a vacancy

Sadly, real life has claimed one of our valued fellows. If you can offer 5+ weekly visits and a minimum 1000 point tourney score then come and join this awesome 10+ chest fellowship where the coffee is always hot. Friendly and drama free, we have an easy to use wonder programme and a Discord...
  2. Bluebell Woods

Fresh Air with Coffee (FAwC) has a vacancy

If you’re looking for an awesome fellowship why not check us out? We are a group of funny, dedicated and caring individuals who enjoy having fun while working together as a team. We love the weekly tournaments and regularly achieve 13/14 chests. We are goal orientated but cooperative with...
  3. Bluebell Woods

Elvenar.com won't load

Anyone else have this problem? Is it a server error? Other sites are loading for me.
  4. Bluebell Woods

Come and join Wolf Pack

We're a thriving fellowship looking for active players with planks/steel, scrolls/crystal, magic dust/elixir. We're a friendly bunch looking for like-minded members who visit and trade regularly. Reply to this message, contact me or the Archmage, or just apply.
  5. Bluebell Woods

Fairy Portal

Hi there, I'm just about to enter Orcs and Goblins in the research tree. Is there a quest to sell the Fairy Portal as there was for the Dwarven Portal, or can I just go ahead and get rid of it? Thanks :)
  6. Bluebell Woods

Help Night Farm

My Fairy Portal is at level 2, and my night farm is connected to it by a flower lane path. The night farm is also connected to the path - there is no red circle above it. I am currently producing Nightshade (or trying to) but it has stuck at a production level of 144 and it tells me that...
  7. Bluebell Woods

Fellowship looking for new recruits

Crown Royal are looking for active members. If interested please reply.
  8. Bluebell Woods

Granite

Can you ever get enough? I have 6 mines at level 2 and currently upgrading another 3 to level 3 but I'll be hanging around in the dwarves research tree for ages without being able to complete research unless I resort to buying diamonds, which I really don't want to do.
  9. Bluebell Woods

Blue haze over city

Hi, I have had a blue haze over my city since the last update about 30 minutes ago. Anyone else? I have this on both my devices.
  10. Bluebell Woods

Battles question

Is there any way of knowing the terrain before battles? It would help to know what you are faced with before deciding what type of troops to use. My swordsmen are not much use if there are too many obstacles in the way. Obviously I check out the opposition before building my army but knowing...
  11. Bluebell Woods

My new Cerberus

First post, please be gentle :) Thanks to the recent upgrade I have been able to acquire a Cerberus, yay! I have trained a few but can't fight with them. My army set-up when I fight only has 5 windows for my swordsman, archer, mage, treant and golem. What do I have to upgrade to gain another...