• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. mucksterme

Dragon Reborn

Need one active player. We average 14 - 15 Tourny, Gold Spire, Top Ten FA We are a self motivated no drama group. Check us out on Fely. We are more interested in people who fit in rather than high rankings. But we do have minimal requirements of 1000 tourny, and Lab spire.
  2. mucksterme

Dissed a Toad

So I was seeing how boot camp was going for my army. I clicked on whatever that barracks is called where Toads train. ( I just think of it as "The Third One." ) Anyway, I accidentally clicked the " X " on one of the Toads waiting in line. He was right in the middle of the pack. It wasn't the one...
  3. mucksterme

Recruiting Dragon Reborn

We had a member get recruited to a higher ranked FS. ( I seriously think he made a mistake but oh well) Tourny 10 + (usually 4 or 5 sometimes more) 1000 minimum Always gold Spire - Toad minimum We like the FA Check us out Message the AM if you're interested Bring a good attitude we weeded out...
  4. mucksterme

Closed | Not a bug Chapter 20 Production Task

As you can see. This task asks for Plucked Violins, Horn Flutes, and Barrel Drums Trouble is when you go to those buildings That is not the terminology used Now if you start production and then open the manufactory again it will say "plucked violin" But this could be confusing. The tasks...
  5. mucksterme

Chapter 20 AWs

Simple Question but I don't see the answer in the Wiki or Scroll Keeper thread. What size are the Ch 20 AWs? Ancestral Resting Place and Scouts Tavern I unparked CH 20 and want to plan ahead
  6. mucksterme

Advanced Help Perk

First off, I know they've been around a while now, but let's add Perks to the list of good changes Inno has made over the years. The Advanced Help perk has me a bit confused. Ours is currently at level 6 which gives 1day. When looking at it is says next level gives 1 day. Now I can understand...
  7. mucksterme

Dragon Reborn Redux

Tourny 10+ 4 or 5 with periodic 19 chests pushes 1000 point requirement Spire Weekly Gold -- Lab requirent FA lovers But not pushy about it Active KP threads ranging from 5 to 150 Supportive, Friendly group blah blah blah ... All that stuff everyone pomises but in our case it is true We have...
  8. mucksterme

Art Thread Suggestion

I know this isn't the place for suggestions. But this isn't a game suggestion. And probably can be done without the usual red tape. It occurred to me that there should be a place to view all the game graphics. Many of those scenes flash by so quick you don't really get a chance to enjoy them...
  9. mucksterme

Just curious

Would it be in poor taste to start a pool on how much longer we think someone will last before getting banned? Asking for a friend.
  10. mucksterme

Allow Crafting of Already Owned Evolving Buildings

We all know that if you own an evolving building it will not show up in the Magic Academy. And this is a good thing. If someone could craft ten Brown Bears and Fire Chickens and whatever, it would be chaos. But there is a problem people run into. Many people have old buildings that they did...
  11. mucksterme

Dragon Reborn

We have a player leaving after the FA 10+ tourny Usually 14 or 15 with periodic 19 chests push Gold Spire every week Always do well in FA We are high performing yet low pressure because our people tend to be self motivated. Look us up on Fely if you think we might be for you. Feel free to...
  12. mucksterme

AITA

There is a forum on reddit called AITA You either know what it means or you don't But just this past week my FS did one of our periodic 19 chest tourny pushes. I usually go all out for these and this time I snagged first place on the server Yay Me, I am awesome Well what I found amusing was I...
  13. mucksterme

Dragon Reborn Top Ten

We are a top ten FS. We get gold spire every week and generally get 3 - 5 bonus tourny chests. And we do periodic tourny pushes for all 19 chests. We also tend to be top five in FA's. We do all this without being pushy. Our folks tend to be self motivated. We like to work together and achieve...
  14. mucksterme

So you've just been moved

I have a suggestion for people who get moved into a new neighborhood. Be aware that there are people like me that just have too many neighbors to visit every day. And we might not notice someone new. So when you come to town, visit everyone on your new map at least twice. That way people like...
  15. mucksterme

TopTen FS, Gold Spire, 10+ Tourny

We are a laid back yet oddly highly motivated group. This FS has never gotten less than ten chests since its founding. We do periodic 19 chest push weeks. We have a long uninterrupted string of Gold Spires. We are generally top five ( at least ) in FA's, without being pushy about it. Due to...
  16. mucksterme

This Guy Needs To Learn How To Shut Up

Just saying ( see attached )
  17. mucksterme

Top Ten FS has One Opening

We recently lost three people to RL. We filled two spots quickly but no one has applied so far that meets our requirements. About us. We are friendly, helpful and no drama ( yada yada yada everyone says that) We have a 1000 point tourny minimum and have gotten ten chests every week since we...
  18. mucksterme

Open Message Posting Times Causing Confusion

This is a problem that has come up in my FS several times and it has taken a weird twist. First, let me just say this probably mostly happens in FS's with active swap threads. Now I'm sure a lot of people have had the problem with swap threads where two people post at the same time You have a...
  19. mucksterme

Snowmen

Someone told me they have found five snowmen around their city. I have only ever found four counting the large drunken one. Are they messing with me or have any other people found five?
  20. mucksterme

High Ranked Active FS

Dragon Reborn has one opening. We are the #8 FS on Felyndral. We get 10 chests every week. We are Top Five in Fellowship Adventures and the Spire. We have one member leaving and could use a good active player for the next FA Look us up Check out our info page. It is a friendly, no drama group...