• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SoulsSilhouette

Rebels and Misfits

We are always looking for players. We are a great place to grow and learn the game and all in all, just a really nice group of people. Consider us and JOIN!!!
  2. SoulsSilhouette

Rebels and Misfits. Come join us.

Hello Elvenarians! We are looking for active players. We are a group of people who play regularly, but not necessarily daily. We participate in everything. We trade and visit. There are no big requirements except that you enjoy your game and you communicate what you need. We all help one...
  3. SoulsSilhouette

Rebels and Misfits

Greetings from the Rebel Misfits. We are a very small group. It is a very laid back fellowship and we would love some new players to join us and grow. We are aspiring to more chests in the tournament every week and we climb higher in the Spire every week. We play the FA. We visit and trade...
  4. SoulsSilhouette

Rebels and Misfits has openings.

Hello from Rebels and Misfits.... We are an open fellowship. We are looking for members who need a relaxed atmosphere and want to participate in the events, such as the tourney, spire and FA. We are small with members from all different levels of cities. We don't really have many rules...
  5. SoulsSilhouette

Rebels and Misfits are looking for some active players who fit!

Hello Elvenarians! We are looking for active players. We are a group of people who play regularly, but not necessarily daily. We participate in everything. We trade and visit. There are no big requirements except that you enjoy your game and you communicate what you need. We all help one...
  6. SoulsSilhouette

Opinions on a set

I have the chess set, I'm in Chapter 15. I'm not sure it's worth the real estate. What does everyone think? I'm ambivalent because of investing so much into getting it. Ya know, it was shiny and new and I just had to have it, but now I'm thinking that the rewards aren't with the space.
  7. SoulsSilhouette

Rebels and Misfits is Looking for YOU.

We are looking for active players. We would like people who want to visit, trade and grow. Play the tournament with us and the spire as well as participate in the Fellowship Adventures and other Events. We find it beneficial to help others grow because that helps us grow. We have no minimum...
  8. SoulsSilhouette

Football Talk

Okay, so I am a HUGE football fan. I have a question that I would like to pose. Who truly is the GOAT? Brady or Rogers? Oh and game picks are welcomed. Bring on the Trash talk. I'm an Eagles fan ('tis in my DNA) so all undiluted, unadulterated opinions are welcomed and encouraged.
  9. SoulsSilhouette

Dark Tower II

Hello! Dark Tower II is looking for active players. We are also interested if there is another small fellowship out there who would like to merge with us. We are a quietish group that works towards our city goals steadily. We participate in the Spire, tournament, Fellowship Adventures and...
  10. SoulsSilhouette

Contest for Contests discussion

is it terrible that I would rather win second or third place than first?
  11. SoulsSilhouette

Dreamer's Academy

We have openings in the Dreamer's Academy. We are an active group, both in the tournaments and the spire. We participate in the Fellowship Adventures. We trade and visit one another regularly. This is an established, solid fellowship that is a joy to be in. If you are interested, please...
  12. SoulsSilhouette

Rebels and Misfits

Are you in a fellowship that doesn't quite fit? Homeless? Need a more active group for visits and trades? Give us a look and a try. We are a middle of the road fellowship, so we don't set minimum participation limits. We look forward to seeing you! We don't have any minimum city...
  13. SoulsSilhouette

Rebels and Misfits Fellowship Recruiting

Hello everyone. I know that there are many fellowships to choose from and sometimes it's hard to find the right fit. We are a band of misfits and people who play the game the way we want to. We aren't overly chatty but we do always try to communicate the important things. We are constantly...
  14. SoulsSilhouette

Compatibility question

I want to buy a tablet. These are the specs. Do you think it will run Elvenar without a problem? HP 11.6" Chromebook, AMD A4, 4GB RAM, 32GB Storage, Black 16W64UT#ABA Support hasn't gotten back to me and I need to make a decision ASAP. Thanks 1
  15. SoulsSilhouette

Rebels and Misfits have openings

We are a group of people who participate in everything. We are up and coming. We do better in the spire and tourney every week. We just want active players who enjoy the game. We like players from every level. We just need people who want to contribute what they can and who communicate what...
  16. SoulsSilhouette

Trinity Blood seeking members

Trinity Blood is currently seeking some new members. There are no minimum requirements to join. My fellows are a really great group of people, always helpful. You can be a brand spanking new player or someone who needs a soft place to land. It is a low-pressure fellowship, although we always...
  17. SoulsSilhouette

WHY WHY WHY

Why in the name of all that is right and good in the legendarium, is there this unreasonable restriction of being able to donate AWKP's outside your fellowship. What in the name of Arda does it give me a message that the 'other user doesn't have enough credits' and that this person has received...
  18. SoulsSilhouette

Tournament Difficulty

I was wondering which tournaments are the easiest to fight? A long time ago, @SoggyShorts told me that the easiest was planks/silk/gems and the hardest were steel/scrolls/magic dust. Is this still true?
  19. SoulsSilhouette

Event schedule

I would be nice if there was a solid event schedule. Like a Major event, then a mini-event and then the fellowship adventure. And in the mini event maybe we could win teleports? The spire doesn't give those up to me very often in the cities where I need them the most.
  20. SoulsSilhouette

the new fields

Do the fields stack? and do the military boost builds stack? Thanks in advance!