• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Closed | Archived Coldfire Phoenix has vanished..

Mine reappeared too, some time after the world update. Ok cool, I guess.
  2. Closed | Archived Coldfire Phoenix has vanished..

Same exact thing just happened to my Menhirok's Barrow this morning. Still invisible after moving it, and even logging out and back in.
  3. Unicorn Army ranked #18 is looking for 1-2 new active members!

Now we are ranked #12 !!! We're going for a Chest 10 push for the Planks Tournament on July 24th. Blueprints and prizes all around! We currently have 2 non-active players who are being let go very soon. If you're interested in coming in, please contact me or apply in-game!!
  4. Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

Just to echo some of the feedback and discussions here and to put in our 2cents so that (hopefully) Inno hears us all... Our entire FS is feeling that the Fellowship Adventures, as they are, are NOT anywhere near worth the time and effort it takes to finish. :-( We're ranked #13 or #14 in...
  5. Unicorn Army ranked #18 is looking for 1-2 new active members!

We currently have 1 spot open and are now ranked #15 !!! Movin' on up!!! Do you want to go with us???
  6. Unicorn Army ranked #18 is looking for 1-2 new active members!

We're now ranked #16! We have recently recruited 2 new active members, but have received news that 1 more is retiring from the game. That means we have 1 slot open. If you have 70K points or better you will be preferred, but we will consider anyone ranked 5000 or above. Scrolls boosts are full...
  7. Unicorn Army ranked #18 is looking for 1-2 new active members!

We're a very active group with dynamic leadership. Some of our stats: ~ FA Ranking of #18 ~ We easily made it into the top 500 of the first Fellowship Adventures, spending a whole day in the Bottomless Pit (although we have a new strategy for next time)! ~ At least 19-20 members are always...
  8. Seduce me

I messaged you in game :-)
  9. Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

Not that is hasn't been said already - a plethora of times - But this is ridiculous! Without tracking or communication tools in-game, this is just a joke for a regular Fellowship (one that's not ultra-competitive or buying everything with diamonds.) Ahhh... maybe this is a joke... Inno is...
  10. I just crossed into Woodelves DURING the Masquerade Event...

awesome explanation! thank you mucksterme! and thanks everyone for helping me understand this!
  11. I just crossed into Woodelves DURING the Masquerade Event...

Ok, excellent - thank you for the explanation/verification, Tedious! So I'm not yet past the Adv Scouts (first tech) for Woodelves, so hopefully I can get that done and get into the chapter before I receive the grand prize for Masq. part 2.
  12. I just crossed into Woodelves DURING the Masquerade Event...

...or do I need to already be in the Woodelves chapter BEFORE the event begins?
  13. I just crossed into Woodelves DURING the Masquerade Event...

Ok. Good to know! So just to clarify: does that mean that if I complete Adv Scouts before I receive the next grand prize (for Masquerade part 2) that it will upgrade itself as soon as I successfully enter Woodelves? Like if Masq 2 starts while I'm still in Orcs, and I get into Woodelves while...
  14. I just crossed into Woodelves DURING the Masquerade Event...

Oh, no I have not. I didn't realize that's the actual entry. Thanks for the tip. I'll work on that to see if it makes a difference...
  15. I just crossed into Woodelves DURING the Masquerade Event...

Does anyone know if, or think there's any chance I can have my Event Reward upgraded? I purposely didn't collect the last reward to see if it would upgrade to a mana producing building when I crossed into Woodelves, but when I look at the reward listed as the grand prize for part 1, it still...
  16. I'm in Fairies, If I get an Orc's Nest will it produce orcs or just supplies?

According to Crazy Wizard's Info page (which has been super helpful), some of the rewards like the Orc Strategist and the Orc Nest will only give you orcs if you're in chapter 8 or higher. How does this work? If I get that reward while I'm in chapter 7, will it only produce the Supplies and no...