• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A CHarming tree event (spoilers)

FemmeDraven

I've had invites but haven't joined a fellowship in any of the 5 worlds I'm playing in (yes, I'm a glutton for punishment) because my free time is sporadic (real life crap lol) and I don't want to be a sucky member :p
*back to building workshops*

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
This is the 1st 'event' I've seen. Have been following the advice y'all have posted in order to get stuff ready (thanks for the heads up!) but I have a question as to the sequence. Is this quest linear? Can I complete some of the items ahead of when the helper dude asks for'em and receive the completed quest when he does come through with it?

(<<< Do note the 'crossed fingers' over there. ;))

Here's a tip that can save you much heartache, if not on this event then in the future.
If you put your Magic Academy at the end of a path, you can create your PoP spell ahead of time and then take one block out of the road to disable the MA.
This protects you from clicking early by mistake.
You can do the same with temporary Workshops for one day tasks
or Temp factories for one day and two day tasks ( there aren't any goods tasks this time but you will see them in future events )

Oh, you can also do this with your barracks. It can take newer players a long time to train 100 units. Doing at least some in advance can save some frustration.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

Screenshot_3.png

From my beta city

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I've had invites but haven't joined a fellowship in any of the 5 worlds I'm playing in (yes, I'm a glutton for punishment) because my free time is sporadic (real life crap lol) and I don't want to be a sucky member :p
*back to building workshops*

Some fs don't mind members like you.
generally they aren't the best
but you'd get some tourney and trade help

DeletedUser8187

I tried to use the tourney to complete number 6-complete 3 encounters. They wouldn't count towards the goal. Are some people able to use the tournament encounters for their quest requirements??

DeletedUser8779

Here's a tip that can save you much heartache, if not on this event then in the future.
If you put your Magic Academy at the end of a path, you can create your PoP spell ahead of time and then take one block out of the road to disable the MA.
or Temp factories for one day and two day tasks ( there aren't any goods tasks this time but you will see them in future events )

Oh, you can also do this with your barracks. It can take newer players a long time to train 100 units. Doing at least some in advance can save some frustration.

Ahh! You're a Gods-bestowed paragon of timing! I'm sitting on a queued PoP and now know I won't be in the Tree progression in time to use it and would've had to repeat (and give up 13 hrs. :eek:). I'll have to wiggle a bit, but your timely advice worked out nicely! Yippeeee! :D

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Ahh! You're a Gods-bestowed paragon of timing! I'm sitting on a queued PoP and now know I won't be in the Tree progression in time to use it and would've had to repeat (and give up 13 hrs. :eek:). I'll have to wiggle a bit, but your timely advice worked out nicely! Yippeeee! :D
Just so you know, all of the "produce X" quests are satisfied by collecting the item. For example, if you have 100 archers sitting finished in your barracks, ready to be clicked, when you get to the quest "produce 100 units" you can click them and be done.
The terminology can be misleading, but in essence, "produce" is more like "collect from a factory/workshop/MA/barracks"

DeletedUser8779

Just so you know, all of the "produce X" quests are satisfied by collecting the item. For example, if you have 100 archers sitting finished in your barracks, ready to be clicked, when you get to the quest "produce 100 units" you can click them and be done.
The terminology can be misleading, but in essence, "produce" is more like "collect from a factory/workshop/MA/barracks"

More good stuff! Gracias an' all that, SS. :) I'm sitting in that situation, too. (although, it ain't a hundred of'em!) In the back of my mind, I was thinking something else, but saving them puts me closer to that goofy tree. Way cool.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I tried to use the tourney to complete number 6-complete 3 encounters. They wouldn't count towards the goal. Are some people able to use the tournament encounters for their quest requirements??

No, you cannot use tourney for encounters.

but you can use them for collecting relics, kp, and pop spells

DeletedUser6205

Nice... good to know because that is exactly what I did today... clicked on my POP early.

DeletedUser8779

@PetitMal produce X goods can also be satisfied by making a trade that gets you those goods. Either accepting the trade or your trades being accepted.

Thanks, some more. This is a cool community. So many folks are so flippin' helpful. :cool: It's a nice surprise. :eek: