• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A CHarming tree event (spoilers)

DeletedUser3297

My baby chapter 2 city just finished the event!!!! Thank you @SoggyShorts :D

QChmWhU.png
QU871js.png

Just got it in one of my chapter 9 cities too :)
h7Er851.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1580260

"Oh, you can also do this with your barracks. It can take newer players a long time to train 100 units. Doing at least some in advance can save some frustration."

It says train as in training grounds. If you have 3 slots then you can only do 3 at a time - you cant disconnect and get more than 3 queued up. 3x33 +1
at .. an hr each.and you have to pretty much camp at your keyboard 33 hrs.

DeletedUser3297

You can use any military building to train troops in. Pick the one that is the fastest and if you want to train more per slot, add in some armories. I just completed the event with a chapter 2 city, so it can be done very quickly by new players ;)

Deleted User - 1580260

Again it says train 'units' not troops for #13. IF that is a error on the guide and it should say 'troops' like number 19 then it needs to be corrected.
I am doing event with a chapter 1 city.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
it says train 'units' not troops
Units=troops, troops=units
Many of the guides you will see have information from various sources, mostly the international Beta server, and depending on who has contributed from which country you might get slightly different wording due to translation.

joncrichton

OH MAN....I just realized this tree doesn't give as much culture as the snowy charming tree does, thought i was getting 4300 but nope only 2300 and my snowys give 3000 each BITeS !!

DeletedUser5467

There is no way I can finish these quests when the last two require a total of 6 Providences at 40 hours each. I am screwed ;(

DeletedUser2824

I don't think one of my cities is going to be able to finish it though. I can't complete any more providences until I unlock my squad upgrades in orcs, which I'm still aways away from getting. :/

dikke ikke

I will end the event coming Sunday, collecting 24 relics will be partly for tonight but mainly for tomorrow in the current tournament. To solve 24 encounters I need to have scouted 3 provinces, I have already 2, but scouting takes 32 hours. My troops and goods are now needed for the tournament but once it is finished I can use them to finish the event,