• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A community based building!

DeletedUser3507

Screenshot_7.png

I am gong to ruin my diet for one of these....;)

Last edited by a moderator:

alpineracine

Well, we don't really have more information yet since players are helping decide the size, effect and art style :)
I think there should be a trader for sold buildings. Maybe it could be integrated into the advanced trader aw? i forget what it's called. i don't have it yet. but... i was thinking, people should be able to trade buildings that they don't want. they would not be able to obtain a building from a level above whichever number or race they are working on, but they could obtain buildings from equal or lesser value than the level they are at. trades could take place between fellowships and neighbors, just as neighborly help is, that same set of data. i really think it's a waste to have many of these sold cultural and other buildings just disappear and be bought back by the bank of elvenar, or whatever it might be. also, what about pooling and dividing funds evenly? I don't know. just a few ideas.

DeletedUser

I think there should be a trader for sold buildings. Maybe it could be integrated into the advanced trader aw? i forget what it's called. i don't have it yet. but... i was thinking, people should be able to trade buildings that they don't want. they would not be able to obtain a building from a level above whichever number or race they are working on, but they could obtain buildings from equal or lesser value than the level they are at. trades could take place between fellowships and neighbors, just as neighborly help is, that same set of data. i really think it's a waste to have many of these sold cultural and other buildings just disappear and be bought back by the bank of elvenar, or whatever it might be. also, what about pooling and dividing funds evenly? I don't know. just a few ideas.

Trading/exchanging Event items has been suggested before, and the response has been a solid no. Challenge is part of the game, and having to delete items is part of that challenge.

There isn't a "bank of Elvenar", and I'm not sure what you mean by "pooling and dividing funds evenly".

If you'd like to make suggestions for serious consideration, you can go to the "Ideas & Suggestions" sub-forum and post there. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/ideas-and-suggestions.14/ Make sure you give as much clarity as possible when conveying your idea. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think there should be a trader for sold buildings. Maybe it could be integrated into the advanced trader aw? i forget what it's called. i don't have it yet. but... i was thinking, people should be able to trade buildings that they don't want.
Quite aside from a complete change to the economy, this is rife with potential for cheating and exchanging game-items for real world cash. The game is supported by impatient people paying the developers money to speed up their activity. Allowing high level characters to transfer the entire assets of their city to others in exchange for real world cash would damage that income.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Correct as usual, @Ashrem. Not to mention, it's very close to Game Rule #4

4. Account trading (excerpt)
It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts or parts of accounts (resources, Diamonds, Knowledge Points etc.) in exchange for Diamonds, real money or any other outside benefit.

DeletedUser

:p

I had a cat that wouldn't eat actual, real cheese, but he'd eat that "processed cheese food" that came in those packets of cheese and crackers.

c&c.jpg

:D

Tauriel Dragonwood

I too shimmerfly had a pet I loved who also passed on. My dog, King, sat there listening to me complain about teenage problems, cheering me up with all the funny expressions he made. He was my protector. No one, not even my friends could sneak up on me when I was taking King for a walk. He heard noises I was not even aware of. I haven't had a dog since because it hurts too much to lose someone you love dearly. When I'm old and gray, then maybe I'll get another dog someday.

DeletedUser

How about a 3x3 that looks like this

2018-04-11.jpg

and gives (in amounts appropriate to one's chapter) coin + supplies + a random unboosted good, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, the building produces either mana or seeds for players in those chapters; for players not in those chapters, you get brunch and fizzy drinks, along with croquet down by the falls. (Basically, you're getting a 24 hour boost to your city's Culture. If you've been lax in keeping your Culture up, you instead get raided by Vikings*. If, however, you manage to raise your Culture high enough during the raid, your 'visitors' turn out to be Thor, Loki, and the Warriors Three. Which may actually be messier. And I'd keep an eye on Loki...you may find a temporary boost to your population following such visits, and a slight drop in your T2 and T3 goods. If he's had a particularly enjoyable visit in your humble city, he may leave you coin. A lot of coin. You just never know with him.) On Saturdays, there's no telling what your special building may produce. It could be a ginormous box of whatever you need, or, nothing you want (but can sell). Or a chocolate fountain. Or a Dragon that bears an uncomfortable resemblance to Smaug, resting atop a mound of treasure. Or something else totally random. On Sundays, it's Diamond Day. Your special building produces a random amount of diamonds. Could be any denomination between 1 and 1,000, but those diamonds are only applicable to the city your special building is in. So if you are on a National server with more than one available world, and you have cities in those other worlds, the diamonds are only viable in the city they were generated in. (There has to be a trade-off somewhere.) And once a month, on a random day, you get an odd little quest and if you follow the directions exactly, you have a chance of winning your choice of rare item. Or, you've the opportunity to upgrade one Event prize with blueprints.

I could go on, but I think that's quite enough. Anyone else? :D

*Either real Vikings, or the Minnesota Vikings. It's random.