• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A community based building!

DeletedUser16764

I like the 2x2 option given; however, I do enjoy seeing the details and agree with dragonslay3rjohn that a 3x3 would be nice for the detail.

DeletedUser4092

I like a 3X3 building as well

I have to admit there hasn't been any information detailing the purpose of this building.
Or for that matter what it offers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9531

2x2 is my choice. If you scroll up, you can see the options they are giving us to chose from. 3x3 is not an option, just saying :)

DeletedUser4092

I believe everyone will just vote for the level they're at

It doesn't say those three choices are the choices we're voting on

A community building should grow as the community grows.
like when you add a swimming pool or a weight room
At the very least it should change as you go through the chapters.
I also like the idea of being able to dump culture buildings into it.

DeletedUser2061

Whats the point if it is going to be so hard to win one of these buildings? Keyword: Community! Its not a Community building if every player does not have a chance to acquire it in some way shape or form without a contest! I like the idea Inno has, not a hater at all, Just being honest here on my feedback, but being able to acquire one of these from the info we have already " Only a select few will get it". Just does not sound fun INNO. If we are all working on this together RIGHT? as a "Community"? Then why should we not all be able to acquire this building has a Community in some way, where we all have the chance to earn it besides a drawing? and not just a select few will get this building. I have ideas i wanna share, but i feel like i will be just helping to design a 2x2 for just the select few lucky ones that get it from drawing.

DeletedUser4092

How about being able to change it's view by adding stuff to it throughout the chapter
that way no one would end up with same building. (kind of like the culture sets)

DeletedUser4092

I don't get all the buildings in the quests, but sure like to view them at my fellows cities and my neighbours. If it is a limited offer
maybe it should only be at the
city of
our Archmage.

DeletedUser9525

Pretty hard to decide on a widgit without a simple understanding of what it has to offer. I would go for the 1x4 or 4x1

DeletedUser11792

I think 2x2 is best.... It gives the room to design a unique building unlike the others... Since its to be a community building it should look more like a forum like building.... like those of ancient Roma that way it fits into both human and elves worlds.... Just a thought...

DeletedUser16796

Size does matter! I would think size would relate to importance. I'm not really sure of what this buildings function will be really, and if I could wish upon something, why not make it 1x1. But I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it will weigh more in the eyes of the game makers, providing a vote and all from us, so would say 3x4 or so. Hoping it will fit with some other common size buildings. But it looks like 2x2 has been decided.

I am new to this game, and have found that most games are ruined by catering to the big spenders. I am also new to this forum, and have to ask why wouldn't all players in the forum or on FB receive this new building? How many are going to be distributed, and why should I get excited about something I'm not likely to see in my village? There are a lot of unknowns, and think would help to have more enthusiasm of the input of your gamers if they thought they might have a chance at the little burger.

DeletedUser12667

I would love to see a bldg that has a black hole effect (this will mess with the true, not mine, scientific minds), that can hold other bldg not in use, but that the player does not want to use, or can not use at a point in a game, but does NOT want to sell. It can be very small, magical, Mary Poppins Bag-like, that holds inventory of unused buildings. No road access, set in the back, be able to move around, like culture.
I don't like that it will be available to only the few.
IMOHO

DeletedUser16854

I have a few cool ideas for this structure:

1. How about a dimensional portal that allows you to exchange goods and resources with other cities you own in the other worlds! Of course then you would have to build one in each of your cities to achieve this.

2. A duty free shop (placed next to the trader) that removes the trading fee when trading with cities outside your explored area. I personally think that 50% markup is ridiculous.

3. A diamond mine/jeweler that produces one diamond per day that has to be collected before another can be produced and maybe have it level up with your city (multiplied by the level of your city). This would encourage people to visit/work their city every day.

4. A cultural building where its contributed culture is based on the city's fellowship standing. This would further encourage people to work on fellowship play.

I don't know if these ideas (or a variation of) are a good fit for what the development team is heading for in this particular project, however if not it's something to maybe consider in future developments.

Excellent ideas all! First of all I vote for the 1x4 shape. Secondly Although others have stated a storage building is not in the works for this contest, that would be EXTREMELY desirable. of Schulz's suggestions I just love the idea of being able to share resources with my villages in other worlds. Also a building that can give out diamonds would be great!

Te h Rhana

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss about the community-based building and the poll regarding the building's size. Also, don't forget to vote at the top of the page! :)

The poll will be open for 7 days.

Reference:
building_sizes.png

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss about the community-based building and the poll regarding the building's size. Also, don't forget to vote at the top of the page! :)

The poll will be open for 7 days.

Reference:
building_sizes.png

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

shimmerfly

... and I'm usually the lost one? :) The "size vote is closed" so please vote for the building graphics as stated below ( and above) by Azkaban.

Give us your opinion!

Dear Humans and Elves,

As we have announced our upcoming concept: a community based building, we would like to hear your feedback on the next aspect of the voting process! The next process is to determine the buildings graphics, what guest race should we use?

You can vote in the poll on this thread, and your feedback will be forwarded onto our development team! As always, feel free to post your discussion in our thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

elvenar_banner_small.png