• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders Changes

Shakal5000

I have two suggestions for the ancient wonders, one for changing the game mechanics, and the other for a graphical change.

1 - Removal of Wonder levels in Tournament and Spire formula.
(There is no official information about this, but the difference in difficulty is noticeable
for those who play with evolved Wonders and those who hardly have any wonders in the city)

2 - Implement a Graphical Evolution in every 5 levels, along with the requirements of the runes.
The wonder visually evolves becoming more efficient. There is already this visual mechanic for some wonders,
but the idea here is to expand on that concept, for all the wonders of the game.

Is it a realistic suggestion?
In my view yes.

Does it bring value to the game?
Certainly, these are changes aimed at rewarding players who try so hard to evolve them, it takes a lot of KPs to reach level 10 for example,
you need to dedicate yourself in tournaments, participate in exchanges and PC donations, that is, the intention is to reward players in mechanics and visuals.

Will developers have a lot of work to develop?
As for the removal of the formula in tournaments and tower, I believe that's a minor effort. The greater work would be to create new visual levels for the wonders, but as there are many wonders, the team could implement these changes little by little, for example with each new update, a wonder receives this change, starting with the Golden Abyss, then the Tome of Secrets, and thereafter the effort and work become more diluted.

Would these changes benefit all players?
Yes, in virtually all chapters wonders are unlocked.

Well, that's it, I made two images to better demonstrate the visual idea, using the golden abyss as an example.

Golden Abyss lvl 0.png

Golden Abyss Level 0 - 5

Golden Abyss lvl 5.png

Golden Abyss Level 5 - 10

*OBS: If you guys like this idea, I can expand the image example, creating one more image for level 10-15 of the G.A.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I think the wonders changing graphics would be awesome. I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but I like it.

I've always felt it was unfair to have the wonders negatively impact the tourney. Why does Inno tell us we should build wonders because they help make our troops more powerful if they're just going to take away that benefit by making the enemy more powerful too? Sheesh.

able99

I appreciate your enthusiasm, and it took we a while to notice the subtle change of adding the ladder in the 2nd image. I wonder how noticeable it would be in the much smaller game size version. Then again, there are subtle image changes to every factory, residence, workshop, etc.

Shakal5000, I must say, your talent in the graphics is awesome, and I hope INNO takes notice and offers you a position on their team.

Shakal5000

I've always felt it was unfair to have the wonders negatively impact the tourney. Why does Inno tell us we should build wonders because they help make our troops more powerful if they're just going to take away that benefit by making the enemy more powerful too? Sheesh.

I think it was a way of balancing and making the game more challenging, but still it doesn't make sense, at the end of the day, the AWs of battle end up being numbers in your ranking points... :'(

Hawk1911

I disagree with Suggestion #1. Although I dislike the difficulty increasing with every AW level, I also feel it's important to have a restrictive measure in place so the player has to make a decision "is this upgrade worth the cost?" Instead of "I'm going to build everything because I can and it is awesome!" For me, this is part of the challenge that I enjoy. I do not think that the formula as it stands, makes it prohibitive to build/upgrade AWs. It is important to make smart decisions and limit and/or focus on select AWs to build/upgrade to maximize your advantage while limiting the disadvantage.

I REALLY like Suggestion #2. I think it would be fun to have the buildings grow/change as they are upgraded. I would like to see more than a "ladder" added haha, but I like your concept!

Yogi Dave

While I like both suggestions, they are wildly different and should be two separate threads. A suggestion needs to be focused on one thing and only one thing. The fact they both mention AW's does not bring the ideas together.
The 1st suggestion is Battle, not City and has been hashed out for months and months without the developers moving one inch on how tourney and spire squad sizes are computed since it came to live. I believe trying to include it here will hamper the change of the 2nd suggestion getting voted by the Community managers to be sent on to the developers.