• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergazi

Interesting, I logged into my mobile and got a new Easter log in page, then discovered Easter eggs everywhere in my City, yet when I went into my city using my laptop/browser, the log in page was the usual [not Easter theme] and no eggs anywhere in my city? Does these possibly mean they going to release the Easter Event before the Challenge?

I got all my WS set for 24 hrs waiting for the Challenge...
All I can add is a member reported eggs on their mobile yesterday.

DeletedUser1016

If they are going for the 2 week schedule between beta release and releasing live, then there's still the possibility that the challenge will happen first followed shortly by the Easter Event, since the beta version of the Event started April 1.

EDIT: Just looked back on this thread and the Challenge was announced March 25, so tomorrow would be two [2] weeks. So maybe the Challenge will start tomorrow?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Interesting, I logged into my mobile and got a new Easter log in page, then discovered Easter eggs everywhere in my City, yet when I went into my city using my laptop/browser, the log in page was the usual [not Easter theme] and no eggs anywhere in my city? Does these possibly mean they going to release the Easter Event before the Challenge?

Things bleed over from beta to live once in a while, so this is not unusual.

Pheryll

Set Designer

What if the challenge came out during the event? It is not quest dependent, so the possibility is there.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Interesting, I logged into my mobile and got a new Easter log in page, then discovered Easter eggs everywhere in my City, yet when I went into my city using my laptop/browser, the log in page was the usual [not Easter theme] and no eggs anywhere in my city? Does this possibly mean they may release the Easter Event before the Challenge?

The App often has background scenery for an upcoming event quite a few days before the Browser.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but am I really the only one who looked at the Phoenix event and thought: No 24 or 48 hour boosted productiojns? No 24 hour workshop productions? No x each of all T1 productions? Is this some kind of strange Miracle? Are they really intentionally making the events less tedious?

Did someone already comment on this and get string of responses and i just missed it?

DeletedUser12171

I noticed the no unboosted T1 (and commented on Beta forums), but didn't really pay attention to the 24h and 48h part. That would be totally rad

Deleted User - 3932582

Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but am I really the only one who looked at the Phoenix event and thought: No 24 or 48 hour boosted productiojns? No 24 hour workshop productions? No x each of all T1 productions? Is this some kind of strange Miracle? Are they really intentionally making the events less tedious?

I noticed that as well. You're wrong on 24 hour WS productions though, there are several. 2 quests have alternatives (e.g. picking up several CCs), one does not (for 9 toolboxes).

Having said that, I don't know if it's going to be less tedious ;) It's a very long event (longer than previous ones), and there is plenty of both waiting and clicking in here. It should be more space-efficient though, as you only need to build L1 WS (if you need/want to).

Also, some of the quests might be blocking for other reasons. There are quests to gain quite a few relics, and if you're in off-tournament period you may need to wait (or craft like craze, which is probably very inefficient). Recruiting troops is also not something that you can easily accelerate (depends on the numbers).

All in all, it looks quite different indeed, but less tedious - I don't know. These are designed to be tedious, hence the rewards ;)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Are they really intentionally making the events less tedious?
If they keep everything from Beta, it will be one of the easiest major events yet. There are some really unbalanced quests like

"Scout a province OR train 50 troops"
Even a chapter 1 player can make 50 troops in 12 minutes with no prep. How many players have scout times under 12 minutes and want to scout at this time?
Who is that option for?

E.g.2:
"Fight and win 2 encounters OR train 60 troops" Who has an easier time fighting and winning?

Then later around quest 110 there is
Train 60 troops
followed immediately by
Train a squado_O

The non-beverage/simple tools quests seem almost random.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3932582

Are those fixed numbers for troops training? I assumed those would be scaled with chapter/SS upgrades. 50 troops later in the game is nothing. 50 squads, however...

Status
Not open for further replies.