• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I used auto-fight for the entire first floor last week and I did not have any problems or notice anything harder than normal for that mix of unit types.

I did not take special notice last week - but as I remember it, all the troops in the enemy army in spire round one were Barracks troops.
It is only those from Mercenary Camp and Training Grounds that are affected by the bug.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I did not take special notice last week - but as I remember it, all the troops in the enemy army in spire round one were Barracks troops.
It is only those from Mercenary Camp and Training Grounds that are affected by the bug.

Nope, the very first battle of the first floor in this week's Spire includes Cerberus. And the next fight has a Blossom Mage. So the enemies are not restricted.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3932582

Is there any hope / word on getting this fixed before tourney starts?????
Given the sense of urgency expressed by one of the EN mods, I'd say the chances are slim (emphasis is mine):

Sorry for not posting here earlier. I can confirm that the issue that was reported in the first post (and that was linked from the German forums) has been forwarded by our German team some days ago and is on the list of things to be looked into.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
A Manufacturing Challenge just started - so we may also be getting one in the Live Worlds after the Halloween event.
We were all expecting a Fellowship Adventures - so this raises some interesting questions!
1. Are Fellowship Adventures on hold, while they adapt the Waypoints and Adventure Items to the new-style manufactories and workshops?
2. When the Spire of Eternity was introduced, we were told it might become a multi-player event. There has been no mention of this since. One wonders if that is about to be released in place of FA, or rotating with it.
We will see!

73497839_10215078845305164_8212333604345217024_n.jpg

Arayla

1. Are Fellowship Adventures on hold, while they adapt the Waypoints and Adventure Items to the new-style manufactories and workshops?
2. When the Spire of Eternity was introduced, we were told it might become a multi-player event. There has been no mention of this since. One wonders if that is about to be released in place of FA, or rotating with it.

I don't have any official answers, but I can say that there is currently an FA (version 4) scheduled to start on Beta in 20 days. And there are additions being made to the spire that involve orbs and appear to enable multi-player, but again that is not official.

mikeledo

The thinking is that the rangers with their attack first ability brought this to light. Any unit that is identical to our fighting units gets effected the same way, not only by the phoenix but by AWs and other enhancements. If that is true then it only shows up while fighting. I disconnected my Phoenix and DB AW and the Cerberus value remained unchanged. The German web site has confirmed the bug and that it will take a while to fix...don't call us, we will let you know. They also added it is not an emergency, their programmers don't work weekends. I wish INNO would put out the correct word so we could figure out to use our Phoenix or not or maybe disconnect an AW. We need correct information to make decisions and INNO is either lazy in getting information out or ignorant of what all the ramifications are. Or worse the know what they are and know we would be upset if we found out.

T6583

I wish INNO would put out the correct word so we could figure out to use our Phoenix or not or maybe disconnect an AW.
I fully agree. Part of me thinks that Inno might not even know themselves the full extent of this bug and that's why they haven't provided any information. I'm also not sure that the bug has always been there either because in my opinion my fire phoenix seemed to be effective along with the AW's, UUU's, ELR, and MMM's when used up until the last few weeks. Well at least to me I noticed a difference between when they were in use vs not in use before the new troops came out. I would like to think that if this had been going on awhile with the same enemy troops also receiving the bonuses as our troops then I wouldn't have noticed a marked difference when using the phoenix and placing the temp military buildings in the past. I personally think something got screwed up when they added the new troops.

Valtitude

The thinking is that the rangers with their attack first ability brought this to light. Any unit that is identical to our fighting units gets effected the same way, not only by the phoenix but by AWs and other enhancements. If that is true then it only shows up while fighting. I disconnected my Phoenix and DB AW and the Cerberus value remained unchanged. The German web site has confirmed the bug and that it will take a while to fix...don't call us, we will let you know. They also added it is not an emergency, their programmers don't work weekends. I wish INNO would put out the correct word so we could figure out to use our Phoenix or not or maybe disconnect an AW. We need correct information to make decisions and INNO is either lazy in getting information out or ignorant of what all the ramifications are. Or worse the know what they are and know we would be upset if we found out.
You mean disconnect building by simply moving AW or Phoenix away from a connecting road, correct?
All of this seems an odd coincidence, considering players are building push accounts throughout the game for KPs to fill AWs. Some top players have every AW topped off at level 30. Now I'm wondering how that's getting done. Diamonds, I understand. Push accounts, idk. If Inno doesn't enforce it, why not?! Except as soon as I build a second city, Inno will probably start cracking down on on the practice.
I'm considering selling EEmbassy and Thrones for space. Someone mentioned the Watchtower is expendable, too.
I know this is a game of choices, but something's off-kilter with AWs imnsho.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Private Messages are on Mobile at last (technical test) - only in Beta for now.

Dear Humans and Elves,
Today we can proudly announce that a feature you have all been waiting for is now available for technical testing: Private Messages on our mobile app!
Once you updated to app version 1.91, you can now compose, receive and respond to private messages while on the go!
Since this is a very complex feature, we would like to invite you to test private messages on your mobile devices. Try out all of the current possibilities, from creating private messages with another player, to creating and receiving group- or Fellowship messages, to sending different kinds of content (e.g. special characters). Try whatever you can think of in order to trick our systems and report if everything is working as you expect it to. Please note, however, that if you report a player's message, you are automatically adding this player to your personal ignore list, so use this function with caution.
We're very much looking forward to your feedback (both technical and functional) on private messages. As always, please let us know what you think by posting in the discussion thread, and reports any bugs you find in the Report a Bug section of the forums.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

73323531_10215128117416936_5047959420441460736_n.jpg

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
'The Tournament Bug' just got fixed in Beta. I waiting for confirmation that this includes the Fire Phoenix too.

Here is the feedback thread!

This was posted by the Forum Moderator: They added a flag to all units indicating if its an enemy unit or not, and all buffs cannot affect enemy units anymore.
I know you wanna know if this bug was always there or introduced recently with the Elvenar chapter but i can not answer that. At the moment only the developer(s) who fixed the bug know that answer, i will try to see if i can find out more.
For now, lets assume the bug was always there, so that we can hope that all fights will be a bit easier now

75521995_10215133910761766_1251892785355685888_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
A new type D (16 Adventure Item) Fellowship Adventures has just been announced in Beta, for tomorrow.

Here is a link to our previous 16 Item FA that you can look at in the meantime - we are presuming it will be very similar, except for prizes and awards.
https://tinyurl.com/y43w4cmc

I will confirm all of this tomorrow and add details of prizes etc to our Event Note.
Here is a link to the note (still under construction) that you are welcome to share with friends and fellowship: https://tinyurl.com/yyychx6g

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
A new type D (16 Adventure Item) Fellowship Adventures has just been announced in Beta, for tomorrow.

Here is a link to our previous 16 Item FA that you can look at in the meantime - we are presuming it will be very similar, except for prizes and awards.
https://tinyurl.com/y43w4cmc

I will confirm all of this tomorrow and add details of prizes etc to our Event Note.
Here is a link to the note (still under construction) that you are welcome to share with friends and fellowship: https://tinyurl.com/yyychx6g

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Elvenar had a little informal survey a couple of days ago on Facebook on whether people would like to have Stonehenge, Mermaid, or Bear artifacts and Bear won easily, of course. But I would expect those as FA prizes anyway, as that has become the pattern since Evolving Buildings were added to the game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.