• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 4/2020] News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
2) Phoenix Artifacts (can be used on the old phoenixes)
I'm doing cartwheels of joy!
Sounds like I may finally have a reason to consider pheonix buildings in the MA!
Don't get too excited.
Up to 3 Phoenix Artifacts can be obtained to evolve last year's Fire, Aureate and Storm Phoenixes
We won't be getting a lot this time, but you have a chance to win 3 in total for last year's buildings

AtaguS

We won't be getting a lot this time, but you have a chance to win 3 in total for last year's buildings
Ah....3 is not much. Still, am going to reduce the number of cartwheels I do down to 3 because I am pleased they exist at all. Will I wait 4 years to fully evolve one of these guys? Nope. I'll assume they'll come out with an evolve that beats these old phoenixes in the future.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Will I wait 4 years to fully evolve one of these guys?
If they continue to offer three per Spring event, 3 in April, 3 in April 2021 and 3 in April 2022 will get you to level 10 in just slightly over 2 years from now. That's a little frustrating, but something to look forward to, and I think it's an excellent trade off for the statement that they would be rare.

I give it two thumbs up for an excellent balance between scarcity and hope.

Deleted User - 4366037

Don't get too excited.

What do you mean, exactly? I have not seen the specifics for the event yet - Does that mean they will have one type of artifact for the new Phoenix, which could be potentially fully-upgraded through the event, plus a separate chance at three old artifacts?

AtaguS

@Ashrem Yes, a good compromise to the universal artifact idea. My math skills aside, lol...2 years is a much more doable time and I agree, is a fair amount of "Rare". Overall, I'm please to be in the "phoenix game" at all. It is yet one more reason to look forward to Spring!

Deleted User - 4366037

Correct. You will be able to obtain artifacts for the new Coldfire Phoenix and, in addition, up to three for last Year's Phoenix's if you complete all the quests.
Got it. Thanks for the info! I suppose that is less exciting that being able to apply all of the new artifacts to a previous Phoenix, though in three years of playing I will be able to enjoy an extra building!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Does anyone know the benefits of the Coldfire Phoenix? Wondering if it will be worthwhile to build.
Technically rumour based on other people deciphering game files:

The base output is dependant on chapter, moving from supplies through T3, Mana, and Divine Seeds, to Sentient goods in the higher Chapters.

The feeding effect involves a KP bonus for every scout who finishes during a 24 hour feeding. In some ways it will be a much bigger deal for early-chapter players, who might be able to finish several scouts in 24 hours.

Pheryll

Set Designer
If they continue to offer three per Spring event, 3 in April, 3 in April 2021 and 3 in April 2022 will get you to level 10 in just slightly over 2 years from now. That's a little frustrating, but something to look forward to, and I think it's an excellent trade off for the statement that they would be rare.
Perhaps they will double up on the following FA as well; having it give coldfire and phoenix artifacts.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

The new event started in Beta today March 5th and will run until March 29th

87644052_10216086222008952_7143377761187397632_n.jpg

Here is the official announcement from Beta Forum:

Here is our Event Note with the core information:
You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship:
https://tinyurl.com/t3w7p9l

The Rotating Chests
These have changed, compared to previous events, to accommodate the new Unit Instants.
Each of these will give you 5 squads of Barracks troops of each particular type.

The number of Sky Essence per chest has changed subtly too.

When anyone does the math / makes a graphic of which chests are best for which items, please contact me!

88158760_10216088987758094_5482467178580017152_o.jpg

88180729_10216097644934518_7496524321750253568_n.jpg

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a free-to-join Facebook group for lovers of Elvenar with 6000+ members, .
Feel free to join us for all the latest news and discussion!

:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser24571

Fellowship Adventure vrs. Festival
I have to say I thought the FA was extremely difficult/impossible for most Fellowships to complete and I was not really looking forward to all the work it would take once it hit live worlds, although we were getting ready for it. My largest city is in a great advanced fellowship, but all my other cities are in smaller, newer fellowships and I know the FA would be hopeless for them.

That being said, I’m very pleased with the new Festival currently in Beta, I like the changes made, and can’t wait for it to begin in live world, as it will give all smaller cities and newer players a great boost,
When can we have the festival live?????? Today???

Status
Not open for further replies.