• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 312108

Okay; some suggestions on how to improve the event - (or events of this type in the future) I do intend to pull numbers and make a more formal suggestion when I have time/brain power to do it.

1. No more arbitrary quest currency award - quests award currency based on cost/time/effort
  2. A way to skip quests
    1. Option A - Skip quest with a 12 hour cooldown before the next quest appears
    2. Option B - Complete the quest by paying diamonds
  3. Event Building - This grants a 10% bonus to all event currency gains whether from collections, quests or chests (Make it really nice so people really want it).
  4. Quests are drawn from the entire list not just small subsections so that there is a greater rotation
  5. All quests have a counter so they cannot occur 2-3 times in a row

I am working on writing up more pointed suggestions regarding quests and currency awards. But I have not had the brain power free to work at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15684

Has anyone had issues with the Maunfactory at "LEVEL" in the previous chapter or current level in the current chapter? For the Autumn Event. I am in chapter 6 with building & manufactories in this chapter & the previous & I can't get past the produce X in a manufactory at the current level or previous level. To get the keys I need to continue. What the hell gives? Anybody have a solution or is it a bug in the game?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Since the daily prizes for the first 17 days, as listed on elvengems, are all pretty mediocre for me so far, I have not been saving up the mirrors/keys and instead have been working on getting the grand prizes. We are almost 3 1/2 days into the event and I am on quest 73 and have 5 bear artifacts so far. 4 more to go and I can have one maxed bear. I just don't know which one to do yet. Oh, and no, I did not buy the event building, and yes, I have gotten bonus mirrors/keys back from the chests/orb things several times so far.

Risen Malchiah

Has anyone had issues with the Maunfactory at "LEVEL" in the previous chapter or current level in the current chapter? For the Autumn Event. I am in chapter 6 with building & manufactories in this chapter & the previous & I can't get past the produce X in a manufactory at the current level or previous level. To get the keys I need to continue. What the hell gives? Anybody have a solution or is it a bug in the game?
For Dwarves, your requirements can vary depending on whether you're human or elf and which boosted goods you produce. Double check your factory levels to be sure you're meeting these:

workshop lvl 9 (elf) or lvl 7 (human)
marble lvl 10 (elf) or lvl 9 (human)
steel lvl 9 (elf) or lvl 11 (human)
planks lvl 11 (elf) or lvl 10 (human)

EDIT: @Menyan Leh It seems both your cities are actually in chapter 7, which changes things a lot. If you're now in Fairies, unfortunately the factory requirements are now at lvl 16 (Dwarven level) which is quite harsh considering those take a lot of population and space. I highly advise ditching any non-boosted factories you have which will free up the population needed to upgrade your boosted factories. Unfortunately this may take you some time before you'll be able to continue with the event. There are a lot of quests with workshop & factory level requirements.

Last edited:

DeletedUser17757

I don't normally say much. After all, it's a game. I have been playing for roughly 1 1/2 years and for the most part have enjoyed it even with many of the changes that have happened. However, I am not happy with the way the game has changed the events recently. First, not a big fan of the evolving building. Many times the building is not worth it unless you get most of the evolutions... and how boring after awhile. How about changing between the set buildings, and the evolving building? Maybe even bringing back old sets, so that players have an opportunity to get pieces that they may have missed or upgrade old outdated pieces. Then, the random quest list. Let's be real. Not everyone has time to be on this game 24/7. It was so helpful, when you could know what was coming and prepare for it. It was hard enough to get through the quests and win the prizes without the randomness thrown at you. And finally, the latest blow, only allowing for quests to be fulfilled by current ch. or previous ch. workshops and manufactories. I am not concerned just with this event now, but also with future events and FA's. Many in my fellowship did build extras just to attempt to make it through the FA's and I can't see that we will even be able to play in them with that last blow. Talk about forcing players to play only the way you see fit! I normally purchase the extra building and some times the packs to help out my fellowship, but not this time. I couldn't possibly see any way that I would personally be able to make it through this event. So why bother? In fact, I don't foresee that I will be purchasing anything in the future if the game continues in this way. If changes continue down this path, maybe i'll just find another game.

ChiefObie

I don't normally say much. After all, it's a game. I have been playing for roughly 1 1/2 years and for the most part have enjoyed it even with many of the changes that have happened. However, I am not happy with the way the game has changed the events recently. First, not a big fan of the evolving building. Many times the building is not worth it unless you get most of the evolutions... and how boring after awhile. How about changing between the set buildings, and the evolving building? Maybe even bringing back old sets, so that players have an opportunity to get pieces that they may have missed or upgrade old outdated pieces. Then, the random quest list. Let's be real. Not everyone has time to be on this game 24/7. It was so helpful, when you could know what was coming and prepare for it. It was hard enough to get through the quests and win the prizes without the randomness thrown at you. And finally, the latest blow, only allowing for quests to be fulfilled by current ch. or previous ch. workshops and manufactories. I am not concerned just with this event now, but also with future events and FA's. Many in my fellowship did build extras just to attempt to make it through the FA's and I can't see that we will even be able to play in them with that last blow. Talk about forcing players to play only the way you see fit! I normally purchase the extra building and some times the packs to help out my fellowship, but not this time. I couldn't possibly see any way that I would personally be able to make it through this event. So why bother? In fact, I don't foresee that I will be purchasing anything in the future if the game continues in this way. If changes continue down this path, maybe i'll just find another game.

I was just going to post a similar message. I've just been hit with the 3rd consecutive "Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology or Gain 15 Vision Vapor." Well my scouts take 77 hours. I've finished Constructs and have nothing to research. There is not enough high value quality stuff offered in Crafting to gain 45 Vision Vapor. I'm going to pretty much sit this one out, thank you.

Risen Malchiah

I don't normally say much. After all, it's a game. I have been playing for roughly 1 1/2 years and for the most part have enjoyed it even with many of the changes that have happened. However, I am not happy with the way the game has changed the events recently.
Welcome to the forums. Hopefully the devs and/or forum mods take note of how many players have come to the forums for possibly the first time to voice their concerns. If more players are motivated to speak up, it says a lot.

How about changing between the set buildings, and the evolving building? Maybe even bringing back old sets, so that players have an opportunity to get pieces that they may have missed or upgrade old outdated pieces.
I *really* like this idea. I've got some incomplete sets I'd like to add pieces to. Unfortunately, I've also ditched some sets because they were incomplete and weren't worth keeping. But it would add some nice variety.

GlamDoll

Money..that's all

Yeah, I know, unfortunately.....regarding your whole post....BUT, I had this crazy idea in my head. I was thinking that Inno would share their thoughts with the "class" on how they feel about it. LOL. I know, it sounds absurd, ridiculous, and so on.....but, they asked us what WE ALL THINK......AND, it stands to reason, that, that is a 2-way street, right IG, INNO???? RIGHT??? RIGHT??? Of course it isn't!

I have a question...why is this a ONE-WAY street? Anyone? Anyone? Not to worry, I already know the answer. >..>

Seriously. I could go on and on, with your whole post....but, it seems, there is no reason to. Sounds like we both know already...BUT, I am just elated!!!! For you to expend the time & effort, that you did!

WOW!

FYI INNO...that's HOW, you get "ER done!

@Attalissa, (It's your words/quote, but it wont do it right >....>) I'll say thank you for something, Inno. See, because I have spent money on this game I've felt an obligation to come back and play, mostly out of some desperate attempt to not have thrown money away, but that's fading quickly and I find myself more free of that feeling. I like that because I've bought diamonds, you wont delete any city associated with my account no matter how long it sits inactive. It's fulfilling for the turnabout is fair play side of me to know that I'll always be costing you even a little money, whether or not I ever give you any again.

THIS PART, though! Makes you my twin, or mind-reader, regarding this lame-development.

Last edited:

DeletedUser24296

Let me start by saying I have found this forum to be useful many times. Today I created an account on the forum and unfortunately I must join the complainers. I have only been playing since last December so don't have all the history of the game. I have basically enjoyed the game and found ways to do well in the events until this one. The new use of 'current or previous chapter requirements' has made it seem that this event is not going to be completed. Additionally; The randomness of the event seems to be poor. I think I have had 'Scout 1 province' about 50% +/- 10% of the quests after quest 30. At a certain point you just want to stop playing the event. Right before starting this reply I finally got Produce Beverages.

I can also say that after the first event I played I started buying the building for extra drops because I was sure I would meet my goals and I did. For this event I think I was offered the building but honestly don't remember since I decided I would not buy it based on the quests.

I have also noticed some odd things but can never prove it about quests changing between log outs and today I got the Fields of Gold from a 142 Key selection. I went to my Inventory to see about placing it and it was not present. I spent around 600 -700 keys and got a second one that is in my inventory. Burning up all those extra keys has definitely soured me on the game. Maybe Inno should consider reducing the number of events and spend more time making sure they have things working properly.

I appreciate all those that contribute to the forum and appreciate al the view points.

GlamDoll

Let me start by saying I have found this forum to be useful many times. Today I created an account on the forum and unfortunately I must join the complainers. I have only been playing since last December so don't have all the history of the game.

Greetings & salutations, weary gamer. I too, did the very same thing. I "lurked" on the forum at times, in my beginnings, just being curious and whatnot.

And before I knew it, I had joined and started complaining as well, about the game. (Spire, if you care, or want to know).

I am not hoping or expecting it to comfort you...just rest assured, you are not alone, on how you got here!

I played for a good long while, and was more than happy & content, to do ONLY, that.

However, these recent dumpster fires have even made me temporarily ignore being an introvert.

I don't expect anyone to believe me or care...but, nevertheless, I am here. :(

Deleted User - 312108

@Dogery You may want to log a ticket if the prize is missing. Not sure they can help, but it may.
@ElegantZara Hopefully the more active people are about making the issues known the more likely they are to address it. Preferably in ways that the player base wants.

Some of my quests today:
upload_2019-9-26_21-20-57.png

GlamDoll

@ElegantZara Hopefully the more active people are about making the issues known the more likely they are to address it. Preferably in ways that the player base wants.

Hopefully. But, if I am to speak freely & candidly, I suspect that ship sailed?/sunk? long ago....BUT!!!!!! ...............

I SO hope I am wrong!!!!!!! And this has all been some terri-bad mistake with coding! LOL

I can dream, right?

And can you please stop showing how terrible your quests are?! It's just making me look pathetic on even the "bonus" levels.....

Seriously though, I admire you. F! That!

Edit: And I was just teasing & joking about the quest list :p Thank you for the heads up! Just in case it was not clear, on my part. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser20644

Ok, so you can add this to the list of growing complaints about this ridiculous event! Also note, I already have enough evolutions to fully evolve one of the bears, so this isn't a complaint due to an inability to complete the event. You might think, why the heck is this guy complaining... 4 days in and he's already got a fully evolved building. I typically go all-out in the events... logging in dozens of times a day to collect drops around my city, using thousands of diamonds to rush productions, and even buying 'keys,' 'dung,' or whatever they are that event. As with Dogery, the events have been my favorite part of the game... until this event. The event was soured for me before it ever even started. When I read the requirements on the workshops and factories, it irritated me. Now that I've been playing the event, my workshops and factories have barely played a role. Since quest #30, 80% of my quests (not an exaggeration, I've started keeping track) have been either 'Gain X Relics' or 'Scout 1 Province, Research a Technology, or Gain 15 Vision Vapor.' 16 of the 20 quests I've completed today have been one of those 2 quests. However, there is only so much you can do when you get the Scout, Research, 15 Vision Vapor quest EIGHT times in a row! This is a consistent issue across all four servers I play on.

I thought the point of those brave souls playing on the Beta server was to work out bugs before rolling things out to the live servers... that hasn't been the case recently. They're rolling this crap out before working out the bugs and then we suffer from their incompetence! Unless they fix the repeating quests soon, and do away with the absurd 'level' requirements on the next event... I won't be participating in the events. Without the events, my interest in the game will quickly fade.

Sincerely,
Extremely Disappointed Player

P.S. - Thanks for indulging my rant.

P.P.S. - Genesis Warriors ROCK!!

GlamDoll

Without the events, my interest in the game will quickly fade.

Yup. One of the MAIN issues I have....BUT, by far, surely, is not the ONLY one. I actually spend more of my time on the forum now, then I do in the freakin' game!

AND!!! I have over 30 cities ROFLMAO

Edit: And, I have only managed to login GlamDoll, for this dumpster fire explosion, event. :( Because, I just don't even care to deal with the nonsense times 30...I already know it's folly.

Last edited:

GlamDoll

can't imagine 30! You are a trooper :)

Although, I truly appreciate the credit...many would say I am a loser & have no life. :p

Even though my life is the best it has ever been...as long as I ignore entertainment!!!

Because, no matter where I go to look for it, it just makes my real life look even better.

So, I really am thankful for getting some kudos, for a change...it really is a bitter-bitter thing for me, sadly.

But, if you lay-out all your cities with the same "design"...it's just login, que up, logout, and move along.

Annnndndddddd, since, most things in this game take a f-ton of time, it works for me...well, it did, 'til this eventless started.

Deleted User - 312108

@loafsapimp speaking of beta, I'm not sure I got quite so many inane quests in a row. There was still an overabundance of encounter, scout etc. I was in the middle of moving so I did not have time to track them. Even with the lowered currency reward, I'm on track to evolve all three bears. Live, well, I will see.

In a way, events with a lot of longer timed quests are for people with multiple cities as it gives us time to bounce between them. However, I do believe that for many players, smaller quests that give less currency but that if you are logged in for an hour you might kick out 10 or more of them are likely to be more engaging.

DeletedUser14718

This is by far the worst event yet. I keep getting stuck. Now I am stuck again with the same task because I only have one factory they will give me credit for and I have to make 9 hour goods 3 times.

Making new factories do no good. Along with the random tasks I am about done with this game. This use to be my favorite event type.

Status
Not open for further replies.