• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Dear Humans and Elves,

We are changing the following Quests for the Scout Provinces requirement:

- Donate to Magic Academy (OR) Scout Provinces replaced with Buy Knowledge Points.
- Donate to Magic Academy (OR) Scout Provinces replaced with Gain Relics.
- Donate to Magic Academy (OR) Scout Provinces replaced with Use a Recruit Units Instant.

If you have progress for any of these quests, it will reset to the new requirement.

These event quests will be changed with the deployment of Version 1.182, on August 31st. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team

The issues with 'scout provs' is well documented by now. The real issue with that quest is the 'donate to the MA'. Mainly because of how limited access there is to the donation window. Its not available until after you use the one time only a week effects. If youre a fighter then its best to use it as late in the available time frame as you can for military bonus. Which means you only have hours, maybe only minutes, available per week where that donation window is even available. So the player have to make the choice of either going all week wihtout doing the event until they can get that donation window. Or use the cauldron effect very early and basically waste it, just to be able to do this quest. Both options suck.

Its even worse for those 'seasons' daily quests that ask you to donate. To many times iv gotten that daily donate quest but had no access to the donation window. Its a complete waste.

And the truly annoying part about it all, is that its such a simplistic fix. Make the donation window accessible whether you've used the cauldron effect or not. Do that and all those issues go away. - Its also worth noting that this was a big complaint when the cauldron first came out; even before it was added to quests. We told inno then that this would be a problem. But it wasnt changed. Then they added these quests and made it worst. So please, separate the donation window from the cauldron usage window!

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
q1.jpg

This is not an 'OR'! This is a middle finger to the players.
Players had issues with completing a 'fight/negotiate world map encounters' because some players dont have excess of these depending on where they are in the game. Some to the point of not being able to continue the event at all.
So what do you do? Change 'fight/negotiate world map encounters' to 'fight world map enc OR negotiate world map enc' ?! Nothing more then a middle finger imo.

Made worse by the fact that inno did change it to a real 'or' for a while. Then changed there minds and went back to something like this...
Oh, this is a problem? ... ok, heres a solution! ... Oh its working well? .. Well we cant have that. Lets make it a problem again!' -_-

Deleted User - 1759441

You have a relativly low number of factories, in most of your cities I see only one of each type. Most cities that I know of, have at least 2 or 3 of the standard goods and 1 or 2 sentient goods of each tier. What also does not help, is that 2 of your cities look like they just started a new chapter. That means that you will have to produce the increased amount with your old factories. My W world city can almost produce the amount required for the first quests in one 3 hour run, but I have a large number of factories (too many perhaps).

Off topic (sorry for that): the buildings of the Constructs chapter act like a set. They should touch as many different production buildings of the same set. It's easy to find layouts on the web.
while i agree with your observations. I have millions in factory produce. i do not spend real money, (over 3,300 diamonds) for an expansion. i was here when the game doubled the price on them. just getting new levels is what it is. it is where i am. "BUT" I am not building extra factories because some event MIGHT demand them? I do respect your effort to look into what i said though. I respect a real researcher. (added) you mention connecting my buildings in constructs? do they produce EXTRA of they touch extra buildings? They all touch at least one, that is all i read about putting them in?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
scout provs is an issue for thoses staying still, over scouted, or in late game. They may not have extra provs to scout. Or it might take 2-3 days to do it. - That being said, buy kp can be a pita as well. So its not necessarily an improvement.
Buying KP and gaining relics can be an issue for new players(no coin rains, no goods, no CCs, no spellfrags) and using a troop instant??? I am pretty sure they can win at least one in the event but it still a nasty request for a new player. The cauldron is absolutely impossible prior to mid chapter 5.

These quest should not have been changed. Or....players who have not unlocked the cauldron should get an alternative.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
q3.jpg

... I hate you..
You do not take the problematic quests.. and pair them up. That completly defeats the whole point of have a legit 'OR' quest...
This whole event so far feels like a big middle finger to the players. All the worst and most problematic quests all showing up at once...

Alram

Flippers just flip
What if they just offered an "-OR-spend event currency" to every quest? Every player in the game would be able to finish the entire questline no matter what their chapter or circumstance.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I wonder what would happen to the game if players with parked cities had the biggest say in how things are done. Buy KPs is one of the easy quests for people that keep progressing.

Well, the core concept of the game it to keep moving through the chapters, until you reach the end. Everything else in the game is just optional stuff, so anything they did that was a deterrence to completing chapters would be bad for the game in Inno's eyes. Those of us who have completed all the chapters are being involuntarily parked until the next chapter is added.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
I wonder what would happen to the game if players with parked cities had the biggest say in how things are done. Buy KPs is one of the easy quests for people that keep progressing.
im not asking for it to be removed entirely. I just want a legit 'or' option. Thats all. There are certain quests that will be a huge problem for certain ppl at certain points. It might varry on which quests and to whom, but they are well known. fight/negotiate world map encounters, scout/finish, buy kp, donate to cauldron... Its only a handful of quests but they contineu to be a problem for many at different points. - Just add a legit 'or' option and the problem goes away. Thats not much to ask. - Made worse by the fact hat inno did make legit 'or' option for a while and everyone was happy about it. So naturally, they made it worse and started adding bs 'or' options like the one above in post #83. Fight world map OR negotiate world map. That does not help a player that has extremely limited world map provs left. Its just a slap in the face. - Inno already had a working solution, and they undid it. So yea.. im annoyed about it (to put it in a polite manner ><).

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
im not asking for it to be removed entirely. I just want a legit 'or' option. Thats all. There are certain quests that will be a huge problem for certain ppl at certain points. It might varry on which quests and to whom, but they are well known. fight/negotiate world map encounters, scout/finish, buy kp, donate to cauldron... Its only a handful of quests but they contineu to be a problem for many at different points. - Just add a legit 'or' option and the problem goes away. Thats not much to ask. - Made worse by the fact hat inno did make legit 'or' option for a while and everyone was happy about it. So naturally, they made it worse and started adding bs 'or' options like the one above in post #83. Fight world map OR negotiate world map. That does not help a player that has extremely limited world map provs left. Its just a slap in the face. - Inno already had a working solution, and they undid it. So yea.. im annoyed about it (to put it in a polite manner ><).

They do listen to our feedback and still put these quests in. That means that they have a good reason to keep them in. Maybe because they want players to keep progressing because it's good for the game. And what's good for the game is good for every player because if there's no game, nobody wins.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
They do listen to our feedback and still put these quests in. That means that they have a good reason to keep them in. Maybe because they want players to keep progressing because it's good for the game. And what's good for the game is good for every player because if there's no game, nobody wins.
They may have a reason, but it doesnt mean its a good one.
Irritating quests does not make one progress in chapters. If anything it makes some players unable to play the event.
And pissing off your player base is not good for the game. - In fact because of this crap, i will not make a purchase in this game again until they get there stuff in order. So its not good for inno employees either.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
They may have a reason, but it doesnt mean its a good one.
Irritating quests does not make one progress in chapters. If anything it makes some players unable to play the event.
And pissing off your player base is not good for the game. - In fact because of this crap, i will not make a purchase in this game again until they get there stuff in order. So its not good for inno employees either.

How many players out of thousands do you think have the same opinion? I can see some comments. Some are from the same people every event and some are new. Most of the new ones don't realise that buying KPs is actually good for them. And I think that Inno knows better what is good for Inno.

Arkadia

The real issue with that quest is the 'donate to the MA'. ... limited access there is to the donation window. .... So the player have to make the choice of either going all week wihtout doing the event until they can get that donation window. Or use the cauldron effect very early and basically waste it, just to be able to do this quest. Both options suck.

Make the donation window accessible whether you've used the cauldron effect or not. ... So please, separate the donation window from the cauldron usage window!

:diamond::diamond::diamond: THAT ^^^^ 100% :diamond::diamond::diamond:

I agree with every word! only deleted parts to emphasize the point.
These changes should be made ASAP
Limiting access to the donation window is unnecessary.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
q1.jpg

As an example; Inno can do it. There is a good example of it. Negotiate world map encounters OR collect units. Now that is a legit OR option. Something competley different. Not that negotiate world map OR fight world map crap.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
@Dominionofgod

Catering city here. . . "Recruit a big amount of units" is not any kind of improvement, imo. That stupid quest would take me a week. Unless instants count(I think they do).

I will stick to negotiating on that quest

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
@Dominionofgod

Catering city here. . . "Recruit a big amount of units" is not any kind of improvement, imo. That stupid quest would take me a week. Unless instants count(I think they do).

I will stick to negotiating on that quest
kinda the point. Two very different options for that quests that can hit both types of players.
Tho even as a negotiator, you can train units in barracks and not collect them. Save them for when a quest like this shows up.
World map encounters are much more limited to players in certain situations.
So i still see that as a legit OR option that can appeal to a wide base. Rather then that fight wold map OR negotiate world map.

Alram

Flippers just flip
kinda the point. Two very different options for that quests that can hit both types of players.
Tho even as a negotiator, you can train units in barracks and not collect them. Save them for when a quest like this shows up.
World map encounters are much more limited to players in certain situations.
So i still see that as a legit OR option that can appeal to a wide base. Rather then that fight wold map OR negotiate world map.
You want all the quests optimized for your own particular playstyle.

I think they should just let us "buy" our way out of yuck quests with event currency or maybe let us watch a long moneymaking ad.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I play on mobile, I can not stack troops on my barracks.

I will definitely be doing the Negotiate Encounter Quest for that one.