• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
I play on mobile, I can not stack troops on my barracks.
you jsut open the barracks, fill the que up to be trained, and not collect them until the quest shows up. (unless they changed mobile around since the last time i used it.)
Of course, im not trying to say you have to do it that way or anything. Mearly stating the option is there. Play it however you wish.

You want all the quests optimized for your own particular playstyle.
No. I dont know what part of this is so hard for you to understand. I want legit OR options (or ui improvements for donate to ma) for the quests that are truly problematic for some players.
A city thats over scouted or at the end of the chapters does not have enough world map encounters available to keep up with the never ending quests. And if they do, it can take several days time to scout a single one. So a fight/negotiate world map encounters becomes a big problem for them. Thats why so many players asked for an alternative to them. Thats also why inno added the OR option to begin with. To give players an alternative to quests like that which were impractical to complete for them. The trouble is inno went back in later to change it some times for, imo, no damn good reason. This one is the best example as well. It used to be 'fight/negotiate x world map encounters' As a single quest. But that was a problem, as mentioned, for some. And it got changed later to 'fight x world map encounters' OR 'negotiate wold map encounters'. Which is the same damn problem it started with! It went full circle back to the same issue it started with. - The more annoying part was inno had a working solution that every one was happy with, and they went and messed it up.
It has little to do with play style. A fighter can fight em. A negotiator can negotiate. Those short of world map encounters are still screwed no matter which play style they are using.

The other one i mentioned was the 'donate to magic acadamey' quest. I actually have no problem with that quest in itself. What i have an issue with is some players only have a few hours, or even a few minutes, a week where they can access the donation window! Thats not a play style issue. Thats a poor UI issue. That donation window should always be accessible. Whats worse is when the cauldron first came out, this issue was brought up constantly. Everyone paying attention new it would be an issue. They new it was only a matter of time until inno added cauldron quests and told them before it happen that this would be a problem. But it was ignored. And then inno added em any way. Now the problems here. The problem should have never happened in the first place. - But its not a play style issue.

I think they should just let us "buy" our way out of yuck quests with event currency or maybe let us watch a long moneymaking ad.
While that does partially annoy me for some reason, id actually be ok with the ad. As long as they dont go super crazy with it. Most of us have seen those 59 minute adds on youtube... -_- If inno did that, then.. no. But if it was kept reasonable, id be ok with that.

Deleted User - 850238979

As much as I love the graphics for this event and even Tinlug itself I'm completely underwhelmed with the event building and the daily prizes. As a ch 5 player I have to feed the damned thing twice and complete at least 30 encounters just to break even and the goods offered daily from the base are pitiful.

Yet I feel like I am forced to use it to recoup the extra cc costs of petfood inno has introduced.

This building is a boost for bigger cities and players with deep pockets who are will to pay for extra event buildings.

Deleted User - 850238979

you jsut open the barracks, fill the que up to be trained, and not collect them until the quest shows up. (unless they changed mobile around since the last time i used it.)
How do you open the barracks on mobile without tapping on it?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Of course, im not trying to say you have to do it that way or anything. Mearly stating the option is there. Play it however you wish.
I can make 18 troops in one que. That is not going to help
You cant.

Smooper

Some catering cities don't have armories. You can't make many troops in your queue without armories.

I don't play events very often but need certain things in my parked city so I thought I would play this one. Any really needed evolving event building can usually be acquired in a different way. I guess my point is, sometimes things are hard and if I don't think it is worth the effort I do not make an attempt. Events should be a little hard. Some people are already into daily quests as we speak. I think there should be some challenge.

That being said, change the cauldron UI. I thought it was terrible since my first mistake trying to put a bunch of research in and realizing I had raised my "magical tax increase" to level 50. There needs to be confirmation built into these things but I am not much of a complainer, I am more of a quitter.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
You cant open the barracks without collecting what is ready. But you can open the barracks, set you que to full and exit. And not click on the barracks again. Youre que will finish in time. When the quest comes along, THEN you can click on the barracks and collect them.
I can make 18 troops in one que. That is not going to help
wow. Didnt no it went that low lol.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
A caterer does not need Armories or troop AWs or to run productions in the Barracks because there are tons of event buildings that make troops and those produce based on chapter, not on squad size.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
A caterer also does not need event buildings that make troops. Although, a few of those would take care of that quest. Of course I would need more than a few.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
q2.jpg

Then here is another example. Fight world map OR siz 3hour productions. Again, a legit OR option for something very different.
Both, imo, are good examples of legit OR options. And proof that Inno can do this set up. Either one would be an improvment over world map enc OR world map enc. Providing an option to those that dont have many of them left.

Laina

I was a bit disappointed when I went to extend the length of time by feeding Tinlug a second time before the food wore off, that although it extended the duration by an additional 60 hours, it reset my counter from 4/9 back down to 0/9. I think it should have kept my count at 4 and given me another CC after 5 more battles. Had I known that, I could have used time warp to get 5 more battles in before I extended the feeding. I can see it resetting if I had let the effect end before refeeding, but it did say "extend the duration" not "start over".

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
I think that Tinlug can be a very useful building if they fix the spell fragments shortage and that's very possible because there are a lot of complaints about it. We'll see about that. I mainly want Calligraphy Class because it's one of the best population per square buildings. I also want
Ancient Pond Statue just because I think it's beautiful. Training Dojo is good for disenchanting so hopefully I can get it on the last day using Re-roll if not the other buildings.

I still think that event rewards well and trully exceed the cost of doing the quests. I've already done 41 quests without trying too hard and it's only day 3 so there's plenty of time to finish the rest. I still remember how hard it was to finish the quests before the end of the event, it definitely was hard to get Great Auction if anyone remembers that.

1693558265253.png

Glandeh

Training Dojo is a very useful building for cities that can not produce rangers. When you can, it's mostly good for frags.

Glandeh

Oh, ick. @Astram is that supposed to happen? If so. . . boo, hiss!
60 hours is about the longest duration that will not enable you to use it's effects on two tournaments. I can imagine that it is programmed that way, but it is not in line with all other feeding and encanting effects, so I do hope it's a bug.

JackofShadows

I have hit a wall on this event, and it's the kind of thing that can and will make new players like myself rage-quit. The quest is to BUY 10 knowledge points *and* collect 60K coins. No options for bypassing this one.

Just doing the coins will take me the better part of two DAYS. My dinky chapter two city doesn't produce that much. And then I get to turn around and spend a portion of that 60K on knowledge points instead of using it for more useful things. And as I said on another thread, there are many other things that I need to spend coins on that provide much better benefit.

If the makers of this game want to keep new players, they need to pull their heads out of their fourth point of contact and write the quests so that roadblocks like this don't happen. A multi-day halt on progress is unkind at best.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
At least it's collect the coins, then use them to buy KP. As opposed to some past events which had things like "Spend 10 KP" and then the very next quest "Buy 10 KP."
agreed/ That always annoyed me. Youde get Buy x kp, collect all my coins to do so.. then next quest, collect coins. ><