• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

Glandeh

Does anyone else find the random key drop to be, "a tad bit" light in contrasting color to find when zoomed out?
My only problem with the random keys is that they will not always disappear when I collect then. They only do so after a browser refresh. If I remember correctly, this bug has been reported before.

Sent a bug report for this.

Last edited:

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Elvenar_2023-08-29-11-36-26.jpg
I think the amount of goods a chapter 5 city needs to produce for quests needs to be reviewed. In my chapter 6 cities and my chapter 9 city the amount needed to produce was less than a 3 hour production cycle on my various manufactories.

In this chapter 5 city, I am going to have to collect 4 three hour cycles to complete the quest. That is excessive and mean spirited, imo.

Elf city, so there are T2 and T3 research upgrades in the chapter. Once those are unlocked and completed this quest would be far less obnoxious, but at the start of the chapter this is just an ugly thing to do to new players,imo.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
View attachment 16513I think the amount of goods a chapter 5 city needs to produce for quests needs to be reviewed. In my chapter 6 cities and my chapter 9 city the amount needed to produce was less than a 3 hour production cycle on my various manufactories.

In this chapter 5 city, I am going to have to collect 4 three hour cycles to complete the quest. That is excessive and mean spirited, imo.

Elf city, so there are T2 and T3 research upgrades in the chapter. Once those are unlocked and completed this quest would be far less obnoxious, but at the start of the chapter this is just an ugly thing to do to new players,imo.
I told one of the Product Managers about this during a Q&A; trying to remember which one, but it was the really good one we sometimes got with Bernard. That had to be, hmm, the first event with Mrs. Sniffles maybe. And you know what they did, right? They 'improved' the early chapters. :rolleyes:

MagicPagan

When you open the event dialog and click the 'claim' button, you can immediately claim it at level 1. Once you place it, you can evolve it as you get artifacts or you just leave it in inventory until you are ready to place it. If you are about to move into a new chapter, you may want to not claim it until you have done the advance scouting tech. That way the buildings is set for that chapter.

I don't understand why you think you may be missing something since you explained so well why it doesn't benefit you. All the talk has been about what it does that you don't need. Nothing to miss.
So when do you actually get the CCs? Just finished 17 tournament provinces, and nary a one in sight. And yes, I fed the little critter.

Yogi Dave

So when do you actually get the CCs? Just finished 17 tournament provinces, and nary a one in sight. And yes, I fed the little critter.
I haven't placed it yet so don't know what it will look like giving the CCs. At level 1 and 2 it takes 10 tourney encounters per CC. Level 3 and 4 take 9 encounters. Level 5 and 6, takes 8. At level 10, it's 5 encounters.

When you say 'finished 17 tournament provinces' do you mean 1 round or all 6 rounds? I presume you mean 1 round, so if you haven't evolved it to level 5, you would have only gotten 1 CC. Like I said, I don't know what it will look like giving it to you. I presumed it would be an item in the 'Awesome!' dialog showing what you got for the encounter that gave a CC.

Actually, to find out what happened you would need to submit a ticket.

Smooper

View attachment 16513I think the amount of goods a chapter 5 city needs to produce for quests needs to be reviewed. In my chapter 6 cities and my chapter 9 city the amount needed to produce was less than a 3 hour production cycle on my various manufactories.

I didn't have too much trouble with them and my city is chapter 5 but fully dedicated to making goods.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I didn't have too much trouble with them and my city is chapter 5 but fully dedicated to making goods.
In your city you have unlocked both your T2 and your T3 upgrades. Why would you have a problem?

I was pretty specific;

Smooper

In your city you have unlocked both your T2 and your T3 upgrades. Why would you have a problem?

I was pretty specific;
don't remember mentioning you by name.

edit: my chapter 5 city will cost 80, 40 and 20 goods T1, T2, T3. For me it is not hard on either city. Sorry you are struggling, wishing you luck.

edit 2: totally misunderstood what your point was but the counter I would have here is if you are smaller than ch.5 this really isn't a great building for them. I got my fire phoenix and 2 bears through the MA. Might be a better route if you want to put it down later.

Last edited:

-Solaris-

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I was just coming to report, we have the updated quest list for 9, 25, 40 and possibly 49 on the EN server. I would hazard a guess that the change over will occur with the next game update on Thursday, can someone confirm @-Solaris- @Astram?
Hello @Lelanya,

Three quests will indeed be changed with the deployment of Version 1.182. Here is our forum announcement.

Have a magical day!

Deleted User - 1759441

2 days now, trying to earn enough " trade goods" to trigger this stupid event demands... this is the worse event elvenar has put out.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
- Donate to Magic Academy (OR) Scout Provinces replaced with Buy Knowledge Points.
- Donate to Magic Academy (OR) Scout Provinces replaced with Gain Relics.
- Donate to Magic Academy (OR) Scout Provinces replaced with Use a Recruit Units Instant.

Scout Provinces is one of the easier quests for new cities, why were these changed?

Glandeh

2 days now, trying to earn enough " trade goods" to trigger this stupid event demands... this is the worse event elvenar has put out.
You have a relativly low number of factories, in most of your cities I see only one of each type. Most cities that I know of, have at least 2 or 3 of the standard goods and 1 or 2 sentient goods of each tier. What also does not help, is that 2 of your cities look like they just started a new chapter. That means that you will have to produce the increased amount with your old factories. My W world city can almost produce the amount required for the first quests in one 3 hour run, but I have a large number of factories (too many perhaps).

Off topic (sorry for that): the buildings of the Constructs chapter act like a set. They should touch as many different production buildings of the same set. It's easy to find layouts on the web.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
- Donate to Magic Academy (OR) Scout Provinces replaced with Buy Knowledge Points.
- Donate to Magic Academy (OR) Scout Provinces replaced with Gain Relics.
- Donate to Magic Academy (OR) Scout Provinces replaced with Use a Recruit Units Instant.

Scout Provinces is one of the easier quests for new cities, why were these changed?
scout provs is an issue for thoses staying still, over scouted, or in late game. They may not have extra provs to scout. Or it might take 2-3 days to do it. - That being said, buy kp can be a pita as well. So its not necessarily an improvement.