• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Best AWs with new tournament changes

ekarat

Very interesting Thread for sure. I was about to start building more AW as I am late game but now really going to think about what I wish to build.

I would urge you to consider that the penalty is rather small -- an additive 0.3% per AW level (or 334 levels to double your cost). In my opinion, the opportunity cost of the land is much bigger. In short, if it is worth the land, it is worth levelling up.

maeter75

I would urge you to consider that the penalty is rather small -- an additive 0.3% per AW level (or 334 levels to double your cost). In my opinion, the opportunity cost of the land is much bigger. In short, if it is worth the land, it is worth levelling up.

I concur, its something to think about for sure when you add an AW but I cannot see tearing down my AWs