• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Henroo check your Tomes for any that will give you the Cryomana building or the Mana Rune building. I put them both out and they helped a lot. Cryomana reduces your mana decay by 5% for 60 days, so I put out two of them, since I did not waste space on the Maze either. The Mana Rune gives a 70% boost to mana production for all buildings where mana is the primary resource produced. They only last 25 or 30 days, but I was able to put out two of them also and that 140% extra mana really helped too. And, of course, I made my city sparkle for almost two months to get the mana from the Dragon Abbey. On top of that, I had leveled up the Cauldron boost for Settlement production and used spell fragments to get critical successes, so every Saturday night I would do the Cauldron and get around a 60% production boost for about 5 days. I made sure to only make the Rude Oblations when that was active, to get the most value from my mana.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Henroo check your Tomes for any that will give you the Cryomana building or the Mana Rune building. I put them both out and they helped a lot. Cryomana reduces your mana decay by 5% for 60 days, so I put out two of them, since I did not waste space on the Maze either. The Mana Rune gives a 70% boost to mana production for all buildings where mana is the primary resource produced. They only last 25 or 30 days, but I was able to put out two of them also and that 140% extra mana really helped too. And, of course, I made my city sparkle for almost two months to get the mana from the Dragon Abbey. On top of that, I had leveled up the Cauldron boost for Settlement production and used spell fragments to get critical successes, so every Saturday night I would do the Cauldron and get around a 60% production boost for about 5 days. I made sure to only make the Rude Oblations when that was active, to get the most value from my mana.
I have a Mana Rune out right now. Unfortunately, it only applies to mana as a primary benefit. It does not boost the links on Mana Plants or any evolving building where mana is a secondary benefit. But it is still helping! However, I did forget about the Cryomana buildings. I think I have some in my storage. Thanks for reminding me. I have been focusing on the military boosts from the Cauldron. I hadn't considered other aspects of it. How do you make it give a settlement boost for 5 days?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have a Mana Rune out right now. Unfortunately, it only applies to mana as a primary benefit. It does not boost the links on Mana Plants or any evolving building where mana is a secondary benefit. But it is still helping! However, I did forget about the Cryomana buildings. I think I have some in my storage. Thanks for reminding me. I have been focusing on the military boosts from the Cauldron. I hadn't considered other aspects of it. How do you make it give a settlement boost for 5 days?

Level 81 for the boost and spending fragments to trigger the critical success. It might have been a shorter time than 5 days, but it was a lot more than the normal amount. It has been a while since I finished. lol

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I figured out a trick to help prevent mana decay in this chapter. You can load a Noble Oblation into the Dragon Tower before going to bed. Follow it by loading 1 or more Messy Oblations. Since the run time for a Noble Oblation is 12 hours, it will not complete overnight unless you sleep a REALLY long time. You can log in the next morning and just cancel the Messy Oblations. You get back all the mana used to pay for them and it will not have decayed overnight. It really helps if you are trying to save mana for the tech advances that cost 2 million+.

defiantoneks

i'm assuming that we sell all of the ch 21 buildings, our prosperity turns back to 0, then ch 22 buildings will produce their own supply of prosperity. we don't seem to need it for anything other than the guest setup. right?

Pheryll

Set Designer
i'm assuming that we sell all of the ch 21 buildings, our prosperity turns back to 0, then ch 22 buildings will produce their own supply of prosperity. we don't seem to need it for anything other than the guest setup. right?

Correct. Prosperity is a resource pool (like culture and population). The only buildings that will draw from this pool are settlement (guest race) buildings.