• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter After Elementals?

DeletedUser3602

Hmmm...now that same member of my FS (who's also a beta player) said she heard a rumor that the new guest race is going to be trialed in July in beta. Now that would be good news, huh?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hmmm...now that same member of my FS (who's also a beta player) said she heard a rumor that the new guest race is going to be trialed in July in beta. Now that would be good news, huh?
..... You're sending me on a bit of a rollercoaster here:mad:
I'd pretty much decided to take a 6+ month hiatus if the "next year" rumor was true, now I'd love to see where your FS member read this "July news", since I read literally every single post on those forums that aren't a bug report, and I've seen no such information.

DeletedUser5521

I'd love to see where your FS member read this "July news", since I read literally every single post on those forums that aren't a bug report, and I've seen no such information.
Same here, Soggy. The only things I don't seem able to access are the game files that Dony is always teasing with. All I have seen in any posts are hints of "soon" and "not too long now" and non-committal terms like that :confused:

DeletedUser3602

What if I told you that I heard a rumor ? (I also have a beta account and visit the beta forum)
That inno games were going to give Elvenar beta players 500 diamonds every update just like FoE beta players get
Would you believe that rumor also?
That would be very good news as well, :). But I came here to verify the rumors which means I don't necessarily believe them to be true. Since nobody can verify them, I'm assuming nobody knows what's going to happen yet, so I'll just stop spreading more rumors and wait, :D

The Unbeliever

What if I told you that I heard a rumor ? (I also have a beta account and visit the beta forum)
That inno games were going to give Elvenar beta players 500 diamonds every update just like FoE beta players get
Would you believe that rumor also?
Knowing a few FoE beta players, I believe they get 1000 diamonds to help 'test' every new event. ;)

But if Inno starts handing out diamonds to the beta accounts, then feth it, I'll start a 3rd city!lol

DeletedUser4759

MerPeople! With a lake close by our cities, a guest race should be mermaids. The portal would give them the ability to walk and interact with our cities. It would be awesome to see them swimming in the waters and relaxing on the shores!

If people want lava and darker streets, Lava Walkers would be awesome.

Then again using the races of the warriors we use in battle or fight against would expand the guest race chapters. These would give us a greater knowledge of their abilities, upgrade their skills and abilities and expand our understanding of how to use them.

DeletedUser2959

Whatever it is, I hope it does not have as much of a space requirement in my city as Elementals. I didn't realize how invasive that was until I deleted it all.

DeletedUser5800

If it is, I'm considering making it smaller than suggested and skipping the chapter quests, it's not like rushing through ch13 will make ch14 come out any faster
With Elementals I did both, built it small, only built extra for the quest and deleted them, I ran the last half with only 1 air and fire and 2 water and earth, ran a lot of long productions and still am setting at the end of the tree with my thumb...
...s twiddling. :eek::rolleyes:

Deleted User - 841850

Wheeze....pant....wheeze ...wait, what? I'm still in Orcs, aww man! There are times when I feel like gnawing off my foot to get out of this trap of a chapter. I won't go that far though, but only because I've looked at the tree and realized that I've cleared 22 sections and only 8 1/2 left to go before I'm out, ....so not worth going lame over!

DeletedUser9601

Wheeze....pant....wheeze ...wait, what? I'm still in Orcs, aww man! There are times when I feel like gnawing off my foot to get out of this trap of a chapter. I won't go that far though, but only because I've looked at the tree and realized that I've cleared 22 sections and only 8 1/2 left to go before I'm out, ....so not worth going lame over!
Woodelves is still my favorite chapter I think because its just NOT ORCS!
Good luck reaching the promised land!

Deleted User - 841850

How do you make the video a spoiler clickable? I saw that everyone else's was like that and thought it was automatic,.... nope it's not. Sorry for taking up the space and would appreciate some advice on how to do it correctly in the future.
Thanks.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
How do you make the video a spoiler clickable?
The toolbar at the top of the screen where you type your post has a circle with a + sign in it. If you hover over it, it will say 'Insert...' When you click on it, you get a short menu and one of them is 'Spoiler'. Click on that and it will insert the word 'spoiler' in brackets twice (the second one is actually '/spoiler) You insert your content in the middle of the 2 brackets in the very center. Your cursor should be in the correct place when this appears on your screen.

Deleted User - 841850

The toolbar at the top of the screen where you type your post has a circle with a + sign in it. If you hover over it, it will say 'Insert...' When you click on it, you get a short menu and one of them is 'Spoiler'. Click on that and it will insert the word 'spoiler' in brackets twice (the second one is actually '/spoiler) You insert your content in the middle of the 2 brackets in the very center. Your cursor should be in the correct place when this appears on your screen.
Thanks for the info, samidodamage, will try it out next time. At any rate, with all the debate, I’m gonna laugh and not be surprised if we get “bunnies on fire”!:)

Arayla

..... You're sending me on a bit of a rollercoaster here:mad:
I'd pretty much decided to take a 6+ month hiatus if the "next year" rumor was true, now I'd love to see where your FS member read this "July news", since I read literally every single post on those forums that aren't a bug report, and I've seen no such information.
I haven't seen "July", but Jasper posted in Beta yesterday that all the data for the next chapter is in the game files so there is a possibility of it getting tested after Woodelvenstock ends. So that is completely unofficial, but good to know that the data is already in the game files.