• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Chapter Migration

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am glad they are doing this wholesale. I cannot imagine the mess it would be to try to cater to every little city! Besides, at this point I'm betting most cities that were started on the original tree are irregular or missing players. I think in most circumstances doing things like this in the most efficient, expedient way leaves a whole lot less room for a catastrophe. At least this way they seem to just have to deal with some glitches.

ergoetu

Wow, I am not worried as all my cities are above the cutoff but my brother started his cities a while ago and quit the game due to family problems. He just restarted playing a couple of weeks ago and he is in 3 worlds, one is in chapter 4 (just started the chapter) and 2 others are in Chapter 3. So I am wonder how he will be affected. So, I guess it just wait and see what INNO does.
Update:
So we went through Chapter 4 and there are Expansions 10-14, Paladin Promotion, Advanced level 3 Goods (Dust, Gems, Elixir), Superior level 1 Goods (Planks, Marble, Steel), a couple of Squad upgrades and of course Ancient Wonders. I know they said there would be Quest for items but we need to see what their solution is.
Update #2: Well today is the 3rd of July and no news yet, so he is playing the usual game and continuing to advance. He is trying to catch up with his brother (me) but has quite a ways to go.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Wow, I am not worried as all my cities are above the cutoff but my brother started his cities a while ago and quit the game due to family problems. He just restarted playing a couple of weeks ago and he is in 3 worlds, one is in chapter 4 (just started the chapter) and 2 others are in Chapter 3. So I am wonder how he will be affected. So, I guess it just wait and see what INNO does.
If he is able to Spire  now, then yes, he will be affected. He will not be able to climb the Spire tomorrow, but will still receive the rewards on Friday.

BrinDarby

@Lelanya , usually any account changes effect the "next"
Spire once one is underway. I already started Spire in all
worlds , hoping that any tree changes won't effect the
:D already started Spire..... we'll see , hahaha

Glandeh

Any idea when this is supposed to happen?
Don't count on that :(. One of my members was thrown out of the spire today. The bug that changes CCs into those awful yellow things is also not fixed. I really don't get why Inno ever had to change the research tree.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Don't count on that :(. One of my members was thrown out of the spire today. The bug that changes CCs into those awful yellow things is also not fixed. I really don't get why Inno ever had to change the research tree.

What world are you on?

Genefer

Are the buildings auto upgraded to Chapter 4 values for those in Chapter 2 or 3?

That is a steep climb to upgrade 2 or 3 chapters of Residence, Workshop, Factory, Main Hall, Barracks, Armory ... upgrades.

How could anyone afford to climb the Spire or play the Tournament with the increase in encounter costs and the need to dedicate resources to upgrades? Or complete the map encounters...

hmmm

Glandeh

Are the buildings auto upgraded to Chapter 4 values for those in Chapter 2 or 3?

That is a steep climb to upgrade 2 or 3 chapters of Residence, Workshop, Factory, Main Hall, Barracks, Armory ... upgrades.

How could anyone afford to climb the Spire or play the Tournament with the increase in encounter costs and the need to dedicate resources to upgrades? Or complete the map encounters...

hmmm
No, they would not fit, so I don't think that would be an option. But the meager compensation from some completed (or supposedly easy to complete) quests is not nearly enough. Real nice Inno put a quest to produce 3 MM spells in. That's 3 days worth of MA production.
I'm sorry, but it looks like you will be shut out of some team work for the time you need to rebuild your city. Teammates can help with goods, but not with KP, coins and supplies.

Btw Arendyll is not (yet) affected.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
In my baby FS the consensus is that the migration isn't bad. It is just a different set of challenges for awhile. Felyndral doesn't have it yet so nobody is touching those cities.

vermp

@Lelanya , usually any account changes effect the "next"
Spire once one is underway. I already started Spire in all
worlds , hoping that any tree changes won't effect the
:D already started Spire..... we'll see , hahaha
I started the spire (in my smaller city in Chapter 4). Now it has disappeared.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
And still :( Felyndral still doesn't have it yet so nobody is touching those cities. An update would be very nice.

You know, if those cities are small enough, and they are not logged into while waiting, don't be surprised if some of them get auto-deleted for inactivity.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
You know, if those cities are small enough, and they are not logged into while waiting, don't be surprised if some of them get auto-deleted for inactivity.
They have only been waiting for a few days so I can't imagine that happening. They also all have cities on Elcy :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They have only been waiting for a few days so I can't imagine that happening. They also all have cities on Elcy :)

You did not mention the chapters of the cites, but supposedly, any city in chapter 3 or earlier, with no diamond purchases in that city, is about 30 days of inactivity before deletion. Of course, that assumes they are not logging into it all, not even to check the tech tree.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
You did not mention the chapters of the cites, but supposedly, any city in chapter 3 or earlier, with no diamond purchases in that city, is about 30 days of inactivity before deletion. Of course, that assumes they are not logging into it all, not even to check the tech tree.

I think you are confusing live with beta. All of these cities have had regular diamond purchases in their Elcy cities. Of course all worlds for same user share the diamonds.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think you are confusing live with beta. All of these cities have had regular diamond purchases in their Elcy cities. Of course all worlds for same user share the diamonds.

Not how it works. I have bought diamonds and I have had baby cities on other US worlds auto-delete when I stopped logging into them.