• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Conspiracy Theory o.O

• Thread starter DeletedUser5800
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'll try to hide the numbers under a spoiler tag from now on.
So if you see a statement like

"Small boxes are better"
Because I said so.

It's your choice if you want to look inside:)

Soggy, where's the cake? :p

DeletedUser2870

Ehm....well, I think even whales do care at some point.
Actually, I might have been reckoned a whale once...or at least a shark ;)
But I definitely do care, so I stopped buying. And I used to buy monthly, whether I had spent them all or not. And I bought monthly on 2 accounts, plus sometimes on beta...now I don't buy.
All in all, it means they get about 100/month less...from just me...not much on their total revenue, but if enough people start feeling that way it definitely will make an impact.
And look at it this way: they not just lost it on this game, but I now spend it at another company entirely. Their loss is someone elses gain, its not as if I don't spend at all anymore, I just dont spend on them anymore

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Rolled the little chest 6 time just now and got 3x 100% supplies... I'm glad I started this thread. :D
hackerman.jpg

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I'm holding off rolling to see if they have any more double sprout days.
Right now I have about 1600 nuts.
That's 11 spins at 140 each.
I have 220/800 for the grand prize.
Those 11 spins doubled would put me at 660. ( if math hasn't totally failed me )
Now when you figure any extra nuts I'd spin.
Plus the daily task + the continued fallen nuts, the grand prize just might be possible.

And you know
It's not that I really care that much about the grand prize
I'd just like to know that for a change, Inno isn't lying when they say it is possible to get it without spending real money.

DeletedUser5800

I'm holding off rolling to see if they have any more double sprout days.
It's double sprouts day right now... mine doesn't say it but I was getting 10 instead of 5, apparently the 10% off expansion offer bugged the notification or something.

EDIT:
You might want to ask support before you trust me though... a bunch of people on platinum leaf were saying it so I went for it. I got double, it may not work for everyone though. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
It's double sprouts day right now... mine doesn't say it but I was getting 10 instead of 5, apparently the 10% off expansion offer bugged the notification or something.

EDIT:
You might want to ask support before you trust me though... a bunch of people on platinum leaf were saying it so I went for it. I got double, it may not work for everyone though. o_O

Thanks, I'll take one cheap shot and see what happens.

added: DAG NABBIT INNO
They made a liar out of me. I got the grand prize with 120 nuts to spare.
And yes it is giving double sprouts.

btw I also got 6 14 hour time deductions. Much better than a bunch of supply boosts.

Last edited:

Risen Malchiah

Interesting. I also have the province offer and assumed I wasn't getting the double sprouts deal today. Being that I'm only 10 pts away, I will take a shot.

Edit: YES, even though I have no visible indication that I would receive the extra sprouts, I opened a small chest and got 10 sprouts and have unlocked my 3rd grand prize. Thank you @Lord Draconian and @Sir Squirrel.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7370

Everything has always been within what I would consider a reasonable margin of randomness for me. I used to open the large boxes until I was assured the second GP and then used small boxes. Given calculations based on the published percentages, I have been opening exclusively small boxes during this event, and am right on the ideal results to match the probabilities for everything.

DeletedUser7370

n 400+ tries, that really should not happen if the chance really is 25%, 400 'rolls' is statistically enough to provide an accurate average and it should not be off by over half.
Try rolling dice 400 times and you'll find all numbers represented about even, its really unlikely to find twice as many 1s as 2s.

DeletedUser2870

D20 is kinda not the same as D6, but yes, its a way to check. Too bad we can't check the chance mechanism/programming used by Inno