• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Continue the Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser19483
  • Start date

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

I put my bag on the ground, dig out a place to sleep with a firewood chunk, then put dow my bedding. "Ok, I got something that will interest you for the time your awake if you want. I have a puzzle that will drive you mad. (Laughing historically) it did me. (Laughing) Ohh, ok, do you want it or not?"

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

I don't think he understands the fact I've like this since I was born so.........puzzles where a way of distracting me. "Sure." I said holding my hand out to him.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

I toss him the puzzle, then I throw a couple logs on the fire, and cozy down in my blankets. I fall asleep almost instantly and start snoring.

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

It took me longer than any puzzle had before, but in the end I was successful. After finishing the puzzle I saw that I still had an hour and a half to go before I had to wake the kid up so I started doing some exercise. three hundred push ups got boring so I started meditating. I meditated for thirty minutes until that too got boring. I sighed and opened my backpack and took out a stick of gum. For the remaining time I blew bubbles. When I saw it was time to wake the kid up I threw the wrappers of the bubble gum I had at him until he would wake.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"Hey, stop that, I'm up, I'm up." I said as I rolled out of bed. "You said you wanted to talk about why we're here, right?"

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"Yah." I said as I threw a unwrapped piece of gum at him. "All I know was that I was staked out in the forest when the next thing I know is that I'm enjoying a 100ft plunge into freezing water." I say as I spit out my gum into the fire and lay back against my backpack."

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"At least we agree on the height we fell from. I was up in a tree reading about medieval times, when I got sucked in to the book. Then when falling I estimated the wind fall, moved my jacket out to help easy my fall, then land on a chunk of ice. I wasn't wet till I slipped. So, let's try lifting you up, shall we?"

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"Yeah, so I can fly us away from here. Would you rather walk?"

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"But it's still night." I said blandly. "Do you need less sleep or something?" I asked.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"Being awake is better than being in my dreams." Was my only reply. "Just sit tight while I adjust. You might as well be comfortable." I hovered in the air, legs crossed, eyes closed in concentration.

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

That sounded sort of edgy so I didn't even think about asking why. I grabbed my backpack and sat down but did tell him, "I still feel the initial pain you know, so don't drop me bird boy." I also told him where I saw the trail and prepared myself for lift off.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"Cow boy, not bird boy. Now shut up and relax, I can feel your tension from here." I start to stretch out with my feelings, finding him, I start my procedure that I used on the flower pot last week. Lifting him up, I feel like he weighed nothing, much lighter than the flower pot. As I concentrate, I realize we are now higher than the trees, I open my eyes and look at him. "Feeling okay?"

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"Peachy." I said as I looked down. It's amazing flying and I really love it..........not. Hey before you judge me you should get pushed through a get engine propeller.......yah that changes one's view on the subject. I sighed and started meditating in the air. Forgetting the fact my life hung in the hands of a child........that isn't human.......that can fly........and turn into a cow........no not just a cow......a mad cow.......My life was in the hands of a mad flying cow child.........(insert bad word here)

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"Okay, Blade, here's the real test. Can I fly with you, not just float? Shall we give it a try? I know by myself, I can make an easy 100 mph, and I think I could do that with you tagging along."

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"Go wild kid." I said with another sigh. 'Why couldn't we just walk' was my thought process.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"'Go wild', if you say so." I straightened my legs, advise him to do so too, and took for the sky. I did some somersaults, a couple of spins, some back flips, and my 'passenger' did them with me. As I was at a very good height, I saw a town that was a goodly ways off, but big enough to be seen from here. Odd, but were those lights flickering like fire? From this vantage point, I saw the trail that Blade had mentioned. "A rather winding path," I thought to myself. "I can cut that distance in half by flying." All of a sudden, there was a mad, crazy urge to plummet to the ground. "Hold on to your seat," I shouted at Blade, cackling. I then released him and my self, and we dived for the ground at a speed that would have scared an eagle. 20ft above the tree tops, I grabbed hold of him with my mind, and slowed our fall, to where we were falling at a more leisurely pace. I brought us to an abrupt stop, one foot above the tree tops, then lowered us down into their boughs. "Well that was invigorating. Wild enough for you, Blade?"

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

Don't kill him. Don't kill him. DON'T KILL HIM. That's all I think to myself as I get control of my breathing. After a few seconds I sigh and look at him. "So I guessing you saw those fires at that village right." I don't bothering to hear his response and continue talking, "We can probably guess that we have some unfriendly people being unfriendly to potentially friendly people." I reach into my backpack and pull out my machete and three throwing stars. "Why don't we make a good impression my friend?" I say with sardonic amusement.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"Hold on," I say. I dig in my pack throwing things into the air that stay suspended. Till i reach the bottom, where I find what I was looking for and punctuat it with an, "aha,". I pull out my binoculars and hand them to him. Then I take out my hand-held-telescope. And with a flick of my wrist, all my stuff floats back into my bag, except for my broad sword, a sigh, (it's a three bladed dagger, just don't know the correct spelling), my throwing knives, and 2 cloaks. I pass one to Blade. "Put this on, we don't know, but I'm guessing we are in medieval times, since I got sucked into a book on that time period. If not, this will still hide our out of place garb."

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

I put on the brown cloak and start running towards the town. A good thing about my powers is that they keep me at a great 100%, meaning I can keep at top speed forever.My top speed is 25mph soo getting to the town was...........easy and quick. As I got there I could hear the screams of terror and the usual sounds that point to a fun fight ahead. Ooops maybe I should explain that I have an unhealthy love to fighting. When I got to the village I saw a medieval looking bandit. Before he knew what hit him there was a throwing star in his throat, and he dropped like a sack of bricks. I didn't stop running and started killing more bandits. By the time I stopped running I was in the town square, covered in blood, and surrounded by ten bandits......wait was one wearing a wizard hat...........I started laughing like a psycho. "COME AT ME BRO!" I declared as I jumped at them with bloody machete in hand.