• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Continue the Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser19483
  • Start date

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

I heard Blade come in, but to be sure, I had a knife out, just in case. I heard terrible screams, and reached out to shut the window and then all fell silent. What bazaar ritual do they have here? I could get out of this place as soon as possible. "Blade, let's get out of this place ASAP. I don't like the feel of it."

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"Oh that's just them burning the wizard on a stake." I say camly. "Get some real sleep and we'll leave in the morning." I say going back to meditating.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"Whatever you say Buana." Buana means 'boss man'. So I go back to sleep, but I shut the window first. Dawn comes in the window, and I'm awake. "Time to meet the day," I mumbled.

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

I've been meditating for all night, knocking out the sorcerer whenever he wakes up. I've already left to get supplies and I walk back into see that Carter is up. I toss him his pouch with 30 gold and a map and a backpack full of food. "Eat kid. I wanna hit the road quick and get out of this town before I kill everyone." I say blandly. I tell him where the nearest city is, a city called Dezkonic, and ask him how long it will take him to travel what would be a three day trip on foot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

I ate the food he brought in three bites, measured the distance on the map, and told him I could make in in an hour, 2 at most. "But I want to say good bye to Marcus. Ohh, and I made a concoction, that when injected using this thorn and this read, it will put the sorcerer in a deep sleep. Or you can pour it into a open wound."

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

I grab the concoction and pour onto one of the many wounds on the sorcerer has. "There. We'll leave as soon as your ready meet me where we first met." I grab the sorcerer and jump out the three story high window. "I don't want to deal with the crowds." I run to the lake and wait for him.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

Coward. Doesn't he know bravery isn't continuing without fears, but with them? So I walk out to find Marcus, and I see him pointing out the inn we had been sleeping at to some rough looking guys. With swiftness of hand, I have three spikes in hand. When I see that they are unarmed, I slow down, and watch what they do. They come to the steps of the inn, look around and say, "we are looking fer Car-t-e-r and da man who can't die." "I am Carter, what biz you got with me?" "We would like to hire you, and the man who died not die. We will pay handsomely," replies the largest of the trio. "Where from and what fir? Come inside, here's no place for such a discussion." So we enter, we talk it over, and they leave. I go to thank Marcus for his hospitality, and then I start walking down the same Alley from the night before. I fly from there to the lake. "Sorry, some business kept me."

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"Talking about the weather with the old man?" I say in a bored voice. I get up and grabbed the sorcerer, "Lets go."

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"Ok, I'll tell you about it when we reach the city." I pick him and the sorcerer up, fly away as high as possible, then fly for the town, in half an hour, it is obvious I overstated how fast it would take us, so I slowed down and landed about 2 miles from the town. "There's going to be guards, and we have our money. Let's work on a story while we work up a sweat to look like we've been running for our lives. You do still perspire, right?"

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"No." I say blandly. "Why don't we say we're traveling adventurers who just rescued a town from a bandit attack led by him." I point at the sleepy sorcerer. I look at him blandly, "We don't have to lie kid. We'll just tell them that we are travellers from a far away land and we came to a village plague with troubles form bandits so we killed the bandits and captured their leader. We are here to see the sites, learn the history of your land, and turn this sorcerer in for the reward." After telling him this I pick up the sorcerer, "No need to lie if we don't have to, it'll save us a lot of problems in the end." I look at him with expecting him to fly us to the city now.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"To tell the truth is going to be worse for us, since he is known far and wide. We two took on him and his Bandits? (Scoffs) Do you think they'll believe two kids?!"

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"Carter, this is the dark ages." I say with a sigh. I pick up the sorcerer and start walking towards the city, "My age is considered adult and anyways." I say darkly, "We have him and if anyone wants to disagree I can always try to convince them the errors of their ways." I look at him, "Come on Carter use that big brain of yours. Let's say we come up with a lie. In this world of magic there is most likely truth detecting magic making a lie useless. What I'm planning to tell them has no lies in it so it will pass their magic, but if you really want to lie we'll do it." I smile a little, "Your going to be the one talking so......whatever makes you happy kid."

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"You want an entrance?" Anger boiling up inside of me. "I'll give you. An entrance." I reached out and grabbed everything, trees, grass, dirt, flowers, and I anchored Blade to the island I had just created. Lifting it up, I soar into the town, over the gate and over the guards. I spot the jail, and I land the island in front of it. "There, good enough for you?"

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

I'm beginning to the think that his power isn't the ability to fly and turning into a cow but telekinesis and and turning into a cow. I sigh as I brush off non-existent dirt and pick up the still sleeping sorcerer. I calmly hop off the little island and walk to one of the guards in front of the jail. "Hello my boss is up there." I say and point at Carter, "He does all the talking and is the one who deals with crowds and everything." I gave the guard a look that spoke volumes, "He likes to think I do all the talking but besides this little speech, he's in charge of things." I say. Now I don't have to deal with the people.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"I heard that!" I say as I jump down. Turning to the guard I ask, "what is the ransom on this man?"

Last edited:

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"That's Saficar!" The guard says with shock in his voice. "He's wanted for murder, robbery, and terrorizing the people among other things." the guard continues. "Well isn't that a nice piece of exposition." I say darkly, "Wanna answer the question now?"

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"He's wanted in more than one place, if I get the reward papers out," he shuffles around until he finds it, "aha, let me average these...he's worth a grand total of 8500 gold pieces."

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

'That sounds like a lot but.....that now puts a target on our backs' I say with a sigh. I look at Carter and try to convey that message to him with my eyes.

DeletedUser20396

C.O.W

"But of course," the guard says, "he's only worth 1000 gold pieces here. Yyyou can't get everyone's bounty ooon him, because not everybody has him. Do you want me to lock him up or do you want to claim the reward in another town?"
"We'll get it here," I said.

DeletedUser19483

B.A.D

"Not to be rude but is he wanted in this city as a separate bounty or is he wanted by the kingdom?" I ask questionly. I see the guard make a tiny flinch. "Why do you ask?" he says. "Answer my question." I say calmly.I see the second guard walking over from his post to see what is going on.