• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hi Druindar! Sir Squirrel made me this avatar i am currently using. However i would like to see if you can do one for me.
My suggestions would include bunny ears and an eye patch. What do you think?
You mean you would like a sexy signature? I could have done that too sorry. That is why it is good to add what you want when asking for one. I did see your suggestion about rabbit ears and an eye patch, but I wasn't sure if you were serious or not.

I would love a gypsy wagon with a dragon, but don't know if that is possible. Dragon is a definite, but pretty much I would love to see what your imagination comes up with ;) And I greatly appreciate it! Chrystall Rose
The gypsy wagon is a great idea to add into a signature. It is hard to think of what to add into a signature to make one that a member likes, the more info you can tell us that you want/like the better chance we have of making one that is more to your liking. Also adding your favorite colours helps as well !

I hope Drundar can do a better job of making a signature you both will like then I have.

Last edited:
You mean you would like a sexy signature? I could have done that too sorry. That is why it is good to add what you want when asking for one. I did see your suggestion about rabbit ears and an eye patch, but I wasn't sure if you were serious or not.

The gypsy wagon is a great idea to add into a signature. It is hard to think of what to add into a signature to make one that a member likes, the more info you can tell us that you want/like the better chance we have of making one that is more to your liking. Also adding your favorite colours helps as well !

I hope Drundar can do a better job of making a signature you both will like then I have.

DeletedUser16929

index.php
i like this one a lot, very knightly

Sir Squirrel

I have been trying to make it work and cant myself now. I guess the new format messed up doing sigs that way.
I guess my post on how to add your signature is a waste of time now. as it looks like we will have to host our sigs somewhere else and then link them to here for it to work now.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

We were uploading them here and this site was hosting them before the update. Ones done like that still work if your sig was already there when the forum got updated, but now you can't hook them up like that. They have to be hosted on another site and then linked to for it to work now. At least that is my understanding as I haven't tried to hook one up like that since my hosting site started asking for money. I might be out now too! I don't mind taking the time to build them, but not sure I care to pay to host them on top of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.