• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7527

I like them all, but I choose the red one. So cool! Thank you. Now how do I apply the pictures?
you need to copy the signature one and then click on your profile and look for signature and click it and then paste same goes for the profile pic copy then paste in profile pic if you have any problems let me know

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Here Faeofthesea, copy the signature (the bigger picture), then go to the signature spot and paste it in the box there.
Untitled.jpg

the avatar (the little picture) you copy and paste it to your computer then go to the avatar spot and upload it there.
Untitled01.jpg

Last edited:

Faeofthesea

lol - I am making a little progress, I saved the pics to my computer ...I found a place to put the avatar but it said the file was too big. Have not found the signature spot yet

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
At the bottom right, the little icon is your profile page. ok I resized your avatar. copy it and paste it onto your desktop then go to your profile page and pick avatar then upload it (you will have to find it on your desktop when you pick upload). It is named faeofthesea.png
faeofthesea.png

DeletedUser12586

Dru - I saw you have some messages from Ironman from a few weeks ago. He was very active in one of my fellowships the "minister of chat". Then he just disappeared.
Interesting. I follow him on the forums, so I went to his profile and he was last seen Jan 10. Sometimes life's obligations take precedence, but as Druindar said.. he had a bad day with the forums. He made a post apologizing to the forums (I admit I didn't follow the threads to know why), but it sounded heavy. Let's hope he's doing well.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The apology post actually happened a week before the last bad day. Several of us all got metaphorically-slapped for being overly rude to each other, then he started a thread about needing to complain to upper management about unfair moderation. I don't think there's much mystery in it. You could try starting a PM with him through the forums, and if he has notifications turned on, he'll get an email about the message.

DeletedUser12586

You could try starting a PM with him through the forums
Actually I tried, and it wouldn't go through. Said there was no user named Ironman. I just assumed there was a function where you could turn off receiving messages.
The apology post actually happened a week before the last bad day. Several of us all got metaphorically-slapped for being overly rude to each other, then he started a thread about needing to complain to upper management about unfair moderation. I don't think there's much mystery in it.
Like I said, it sounded heavy. I hope anyone involved was able to come around and be friendly again - if I were that upset I might have left the forums and game, too, sometimes it's just not worth the worry.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Status
Not open for further replies.