• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12586

index.php
index.php
So I kinda dragged this thread off topic for sure. I wanted to say these two are wonderful. I think the blue one is absolutely fascinating with the concept of a woman and baby dragon of the sea. I love the second one cause while any person can like cute fairies, I really like the earthly - beige tones to it!

DeletedUser12586

I can't exactly say "these are art for men" because I think anyone should like them. As a girl, I think these are really romantic! I love the combination of time and the sage-looking man in the one above. It got me thinking if you could do one with wolves, just wolves, and then maybe another one with a wolf and a man?

Last edited by a moderator:

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
I love them so much. I cant wait to give them to them on Valentines Day ~ your the best Dru~ simply outstanding work.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
dru...you have out done yourself !! These are so perfect !!! I am so excited for the members to see them. Its the best Valentines Day card/present I could give them. You made that happen and I thank you from the bottom of my heart . I dunno how to repay you but if you ever need anything you know right where I am at. You made it seem effortless and I know it was not and the outcome ROCKS !!!! A simple Thank You doesnt seem enough.
You are so very sweet and not to mention artistic .... I love them dru.... thank you again for all you have done:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
We may be dragonRasses but.....we rock at doin it !!!!! Now we can rock with class !!:cool::p:cool::D

Status
Not open for further replies.