• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Eldrasil's Ascending

DeletedUser7370

Wow the game announced that double sprouts are available...10 hours after they started being available. That is something that should have been noticed and fixed in beta. It should seriously be about 1 line of code with a small numerical change to fix. What is the point in even having a beta when fixes are not made to correct such simple bugs.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Wow the game announced that double sprouts are available...10 hours after they started being available. That is something that should have been noticed and fixed in beta. It should seriously be about 1 line of code with a small numerical change to fix. What is the point in even having a beta when fixes are not made to correct such simple bugs.
"Bug" seems excessive. First off, the announcements are pushed from the server, not generated in the code. That also presumes the announcement was intended to be made at the start of the availability. More likely the timing of the announcement was intentional. Maybe they decided to see if the in-game message actually generates much interest, and wanted to get about half a day without an announcement and half a day with an announcement. Or maybe they wanted to see how effective the announcements and the time of their highest log-in rate is on a Saturday around noon in Europe and morning in the U.S.

DeletedUser5100

abc

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-30_9-53-5.png
    upload_2017-9-30_9-53-5.png
    617.4 KB · Views: 210
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4774

Compared to the last quest, the rewards are much better and the requirements are much easier to meet without being a substantial drain on assets. The rewards are beautifully designed, as well. I give four paws up on this quest!

DeletedUser12246

I won't be able to continue this quest line. I am expected to accept 5 trade offers. I am a new player. All of the trade offers are for massive quantities of goods and they want even MORE goods in exchange, no fair trades to be had even if I did have those kinds of resources. Very disappointing.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I won't be able to continue this quest line. I am expected to accept 5 trade offers. I am a new player. All of the trade offers are for massive quantities of goods and they want even MORE goods in exchange, no fair trades to be had even if I did have those kinds of resources. Very disappointing.
talk to a neighbor, or join a FS.
Loads of them are happy to help new players.

DeletedUser6148

I'm on an event quest where I either have to research a tech or upgrade a building to 12 or higher. I'd say this is about 10 quests in?

Anyways, I have 1 research left: Halfling wonders, and EVERY single building I have is maxed.

Seems ridiculous that being so advanced I have to start a new building and get it to 12 to progress. Please hotfix this.
Well, there is an unkind train of thought that says this situation is all YOUR fault, and you could always tear down everything and build up new buildings, or refuse to participate altogether, but I'm not that mean, so...
I'm sorry you're having difficulties. If you're like most of us, you have a lot of cultural stuff, and maybe that's not all as high-powered as it could be...?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Find your world under the game world forums, and make a post that you'd like to try out fellowship play to help you with the tournament. Then you can trade with your fellowship members, and ask someone in chat to post some small trades for you. You might find out you enjoy being in a fellowship.

Or announce your world in this thread, and I'll make a city, fellowship with you, and post a few trades for 1 or two goods to get you to the next step.

qaccy

I think wholesaler offers count as well, in a pinch? I know there are also distinct quest tasks asking for wholesaler offers specifically, but I think in this case there's a bit of overlap. I'm not 100% on this though.

DeletedUser2870

l really hate the quest that says ‘research a tech or upgrade a building to lvl12 or higher’
My city on the dutch server is at the end of halflings, so nothing left to research, and everything already is upgraded to the max.
So in order to continue I now need to build up a building I dont want? Utterly wasteful! Not to mention I ll have to put up some residences to get the required pop. A serious bummer.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
l really hate the quest that says ‘research a tech or upgrade a building to lvl12 or higher’
My city on the dutch server is at the end of halflings, so nothing left to research, and everything already is upgraded to the max.
So in order to continue I now need to build up a building I dont want? Utterly wasteful! Not to mention I ll have to put up some residences to get the required pop. A serious bummer.
(in no way detracting from the annoyance of the quest) would it be less overall effort to tear out an existing building and rebuild it than to add population to build something new?

I was lucky to benefit from soggy's hints, so I saved a couple of buildings that were not fully upgraded.

DeletedUser2870

no, it is easier to just put up 3-4 new residences and up them to lvl3 to have them ready for quests to up x buildings to lvl 4 and build a marblefactory (not my boost) since those take way less time to build up to lvl12

Risen Malchiah

One other possibility to consider is that I believe AWs count. If you happen to have one close to leveling up and it's above 11, upgrade that for the quest. That takes some planning though to make sure they have enough KP.

DeletedUser2870

Lol. yes they count. But the chance of having an AW ready to go lvl up at that exact time is rather small. Besides, I have only a few AWs with such lvls, most are 8-10
Not to mention the time needed. A marblefactory takes about 1,5 hours/ lvl if I average it. Still better than the time needed for an AW