• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolution of the Phoenix feedback

Deleted User - 3932582

Ugh, another event and I don't know what grand prize to try for. Phoenix cult has the most population / prize, but its less pop/square than a normal residence.

I am months away from needing mana or seeds, probably a few events between now and then.

I haven't blown through my shards from the manufacturing event or the FA yet, but more is always welcome.

Can someone help me out? The only thing right now preventing me from growing bigger stronger faster is kp. and I don't see any carting libraries on the list!
If you don't buy diamonds and no buildings excite you, then it's a no brainer - load up on as many wishing wells as you can, and purchase premium expansions with free diamonds. Can't beat that value.

If you buy diamonds, then I'd go for time boosters (but these are already gone), 30 AW KPs or indeed largest builldings for disenchanting.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Is it just me, or are a lot of players going to come super close to Level 10 Phoenix but not quite get there?

5351 from quests
980 from daily quests
669 collections (~24 per day)
-------

20 feathers x 21 ess per feather =420

7,000/420 = 16.6 grand prizes
Odd GP are Evos, so 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15 = 8 Evolutions and just 8 feathers short of #9

Kekune

Is it just me, or are a lot of players going to come super close to Level 10 Phoenix but not quite get there?

5351 from quests
980 from daily quests
-------

Odd GP are Evos, so 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15 = 8 Evolutions and just 8 feathers short of #9

If so, that might be cannily calculated. I've never spent $$ on this game, but if I was **this close** to having a permanent portal profit generator...I might.

The Unbeliever

5351 from quests
980 from daily quests
-------

Now to make your life miserable, what if you're a super active player who is picking up 27 eggs from around their city every day change up your math?! (yes, dad & I have been counting every day thus far, and we each hit 27 eggs/day)

Deleted User - 3932582

If so, that might be cannily calculated. I've never spent $$ on this game, but if I was **this close** to having a permanent portal profit generator...I might.
You don't need L10 for portal profits - L9 will do. L10 vs L9 difference is fairly marginal, but reaching L9 is important. And that should be relatively likely.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Now to make your life miserable, what if you're a super active player who is picking up 27 eggs from around their city every day change up your math?! (yes, dad & I have been counting every day thus far, and we each hit 27 eggs/day)
Interesting, and how many ess have you earned from that?
I can't remember the odds, but it was something like
1/14 is a 3
3/14 are 2s
10/14 are 1s

To answer your question though, I think it gets you exactly the 8 feathers that my example is short:p

The Unbeliever

Interesting, and how many ess have you earned from that?
I can't remember the odds, but it was something like
1/14 is a 3
3/14 are 2s
10/14 are 1s

To answer your question though, I think it gets you exactly the 8 feathers that my example is short:p
He's been getting I think around 30-35 total essences a day for the most part.
I've only been counting the eggs themselves, mainly because I'm lazy and the Switch keeps calling out to me. :p

Deleted User - 312108

My main complaint about this event is Coin Rain in the purple chests. I hate it. I loathe coin rain because I rarely want to use it. Give me a 10% chance of various other things like 14 hour time boosts, AW KP, anything but coin rain. I did 5 purple chests and got 5 coin rain in a row.

I would like to see an incremental increase in the chance for the daily prize, if I spend 1000 shards on chests, I'd like to see a guaranteed drop. NOT COIN RAIN!

Pheryll

Set Designer
The purple chest is one of the best chests out there for daily prize and feathers. Each chest excels in different areas. The whole reason we have the 9 chest system is for variety, not for one to be vastly superior to all the others.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
My main complaint about this event is Coin Rain in the purple chests. I hate it. I loathe coin rain because I rarely want to use it. Give me a 10% chance of various other things like 14 hour time boosts, AW KP, anything but coin rain. I did 5 purple chests and got 5 coin rain in a row.

I would like to see an incremental increase in the chance for the daily prize, if I spend 1000 shards on chests, I'd like to see a guaranteed drop. NOT COIN RAIN!

When you reach chapter 13, you will wish you had them. Three separate quests require you to collect coins, one for 5 million, one for 10 million, and one for 15 million coins. And they come very close together in sequence.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The purple chest is one of the best chests out there for daily prize and feathers. Each chest excels in different areas. The whole reason we have the 9 chest system is for variety, not for one to be vastly superior to all the others.

Only if you hve good luck. I have gotten 0 extra essence and only one building so far from the purple chests I have been forced to open.