• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolving Phoenixes

DeletedUser21053

I am confused.. I have a stage 2 storm phoenix and when I feed it .. its supposed to boost my manufacturing enchantment.. well I tried it and it didn't change anything .. what am I doing wrong? it doesn't seem to work for me.

kctanzen

I am confused.. I have a stage 2 storm phoenix and when I feed it .. its supposed to boost my manufacturing enchantment.. well I tried it and it didn't change anything .. what am I doing wrong? it doesn't seem to work for me.

The feeding of Storm Phoenix adds an extra boost to the Magical Manufacturing spell, which also has to be placed on the specific factories you want to get the extra goods production. MM spell adds a base of 50% extra and the Storm Phoenix will add an additional 5% for each stage while it is fed.

The duration of the feeding ought to allow a 'double dip', meaning if you have the factory ready to collect, cast all your spells *first*, then collect and reset immediately for a 3 hour build. Should this gives you enough time to come back and collect once more while all the bonuses are active and the MM spell itself runs quite a lot longer.

One more thing to remember -- feeding with the pet food IS NOT an evolution change. Evolution instants come from the feathers received from the event quest rewards. Evolution changes are permanent -- feedings are quite temporary.

HJK84

Pet Food, costs?

I was able to craft 3 x Pet Food in MA.
Costs;
5 Elixir Relics + 2 CC's, 3 Hours, +7 Mystical Object
5 Steel Relics + 2 CC's, 2 Hours, +7 Mystical Object (had the Blue banner/gem around gfx) <--- seems weird t1 relic would be faster to craft.
5 Elixir Relics + 2 CC's, 3 Hours, +7 Mystical Object

I'm not sure why they differ in Relics and the quality, due to the banner differences.
Is it a glitch, or is there a reason for it?

DeletedUser16929

i have already picked the storm phoenix, i hope it will be the right one. i was thinking that i should pick the aureate phoenix, it was a toss up between the two, for me
good luck all

DeletedUser7283

Question. It seems I am unable to feed my Phoneix. I click on pet food and move to my phoneix and it does not recognize it and I am unable to feed it. Thoughts anyone? I have evolved it to stage 3.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Question. It seems I am unable to feed my Phoneix. I click on pet food and move to my phoneix and it does not recognize it and I am unable to feed it. Thoughts anyone? I have evolved it to stage 3.
There has been at least one report that if you have an active Ensorcelled Endowment on it, you can't add the new spell (or that it has something to do with neighbourly polish). It's probably worth filing an in-game bug report..

DeletedUser7717

Is anyone noticing the food buff 15% math from the Aureate applies to your pre-relic amount? So instead of 15% of your 2.6k boosted 3hr production, the game applies 15% to 334 pre-relic boosted amount. This gotta be a joke right? So a whopping 51 extra production from this? Pathetic. FYI my numbers are at my current level in Halflings for my boosted Crystal Manufactories.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Is anyone noticing the food buff 15% math from the Aureate applies to your pre-relic amount? So instead of 15% of your 2.6k boosted 3hr production, the game applies 15% to 334 pre-relic boosted amount. This gotta be a joke right? So a whopping 51 extra production from this? Pathetic. FYI my numbers are at my current level in Halflings for my boosted Crystal Manufactories.
This is one of the more annoying games Inno plays with players. They always say boosts are to your "base production" which is what you get from your non-boosted factory (before you apply any other boosts). The same is true of almost every boost to manufacturing you can get.

DeletedUser7717

This is one of the more annoying games Inno plays with players. They always say boosts are to your "base production" which is what you get from your non-boosted factory (before you apply any other boosts). The same is true of almost every boost to manufacturing you can get.
So yes, it is a joke. No thanks on this one, Aureate Phoenix. Even at stage 10, it is 3 x 334 = 1002 with 8 manufactories that's 8016. So in conclusion all of the work to level this thing and get pet food equates to 8 efin k for my city's 3 hour production. The jokes on us guys LOL

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
So yes, it is a joke. No thanks on this one, Aureate Phoenix. Even at stage 10, it is 3 x 334 = 1002 with 8 manufactories that's 8016. So in conclusion all of the work to level this thing and get pet food equates to 8 efin k for my city's 3 hour production. The jokes on us guys LOL
It is, and You're obviously a well-grounded person to take it so well. Perosnally, I think it's a steaming pile.

One thing I've learned is that if something new is coming along, it's really worth looking at what the busy forum participants think of it before putting it down anywhere. In particular, look for an analysis by @SoggyShorts . If he doesn't think it's a good idea, it probably isn't. If you don't agree, ask him, because he'll give you a detailed mechanics breakdown and likely point out what you are missing before you waste the effort.

DeletedUser7717

It is, and You're obviously a well-grounded person to take it so well. Perosnally, I think it's a steaming pile.

One thing I've learned is that if something new is coming along, it's really worth looking at what the busy forum participants think of it before putting it down anywhere. In particular, look for an analysis by @SoggyShorts . If he doesn't think it's a good idea, it probably isn't. If you don't agree, ask him, because he'll give you a detailed mechanics breakdown and likely point out what you are missing before you waste the effort.
So I wonder should I sell it now LOL? So maybe the other Phoenix is better for goods? The MM one?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So I wonder should I sell it now LOL? So maybe the other Phoenix is better for goods? The MM one?

Considering the MM enchantment is one thing in the game that uses your boosted amount to calculate your bonus, the Storm Phoenix is definitely better than the Aureate. This is also probably why the Storm at level 1 only adds an extra 5% to your MM spell. And considering MM spells are great once you get into sentient goods, that extra boost from the Storm makes it even better.

But don't get rid of the Aureate yet, as you never know if Inno will "adjust" the output.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you've already used some of the evolve prizes to level it, I wouldn't hurry. You're not getting those back. If you still expect to get several, I wouldn't apply them to it until you decide.

DeletedUser7717

Considering the MM enchantment is one thing in the game that uses your boosted amount to calculate your bonus, the Storm Phoenix is definitely better than the Aureate. This is also probably why the Storm at level 1 only adds an extra 5% to your MM spell. And considering MM spells are great once you get into sentient goods, that extra boost from the Storm makes it even better.

But don't get rid of the Aureate yet, as you never know if Inno will "adjust" the output.
Ya, I think if I did math right. The Storm gets up to 45% additional buff at stage 10. So the MM turns from 50% into 95%. And my city's 8 manufactories 3hr total would increase by 24.7k. Ya that's quite a bit better than the 8k from the Aureate.
Edit: actually I think 95% of 50 is 47.5%, not 45, but close. Oh wait... is this wrong? Does it add to the MM or does it modify it completely?

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Ya, I think if I did math right. The Storm gets up to 45% additional buff at stage 10. So the MM turns from 50% into 95%. And my city's 8 manufactories 3hr total would increase by 24.7k. Ya that's quite a bit better than the 8k from the Aureate.

There is an extra benefit with Storm too. The pet food activation last 3 1/2 hours, so you can wait til your goods are ready to be collected, feed it and collect, then start three-hour productions and collect again before the pet food buff expires. Also, if you set your factories for nine-hour productions while you sleep, get up and use MMs and pet food, collect that production, then set and collect the three-hour before the pet food runs out.

And if you are in at least chapter 8, or level it up to at least chapter 8 with RR spells, once you evolve Storm to level 5, it will produce mana for you too.